Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) (64767 Views)

Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm life is hard this days only people who have it easy come online to describe people who commit suicide as weaklings or cowards which in actual sense is not true cos am yet to see how easy it is to kill oneself...na just God grace dey keep most people who are yet to think about suicide.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Harpyeagle(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oh Shit! Did girl it too beautiful to die like dis ''crying''
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by habinccihub: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
I thought this ended last year... Sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
stephleena:

They've satanic strength for them to take their lives.. if Job no commit suicide who I be?
there's light at the end of the tunnel
O I see you lack knowledge about reasons why people kill themselves or maybe commit suicide and here in nigeria with no proper investigation, to us everyone who kills him/her self commits suicide.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yes na...

She commit last week, but she no succeed cheesy grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
SeargeantGutter:
And she's pretty chaii.

RIP

So any girl with make-up and fake hair now is pretty, abi?

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by dobrinswizzy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm life is hard this days only people who have it easy come online to describe people who commit suicide as weaklings or cowards which in actual sense is not true cos am yet to see how easy it is to kill oneself...na just God grace dey keep most people who are yet to think about suicide.
i tell u my broda
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Adeniran906(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
What depression causing nowadays is bad,people are suffering much internally,I pray we should not be a victim..

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
HerCuteness:
why didn't Jesus help her when she needed help
U shouldn't conclude like that since we don't know what caused it.Had it been her bf that she trusted cheated on her and she was too emotional to control it rather she killed herself.Can't u see that's blessing in disguise Jesus has helped her in d 1st place by showing her the type of guy she thought she would like 2 marry.

If that wasn't the case we might ask things sometimes from God and be delayed for our own Good.....So Complex my dear sister
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by galatico(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Only cowards commit suicide, the brave face challenges and overcome them. Let her rot in Hell that's where she deserves to be.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Penywise(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
stephleena:
ooh dear. suicide is never an option

That's if her spirit is on nairaland
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg go sidown, it's this mentality of scraping a living no matter the condition that keeps Africans down, we are the continent that loves life the most yet we die the most,
That's why our Army keeps running from the battlefield, it's hard to face a man that wants to die, we dey tell u say e no easy to kill urself u say e easy, shior

TheStrongest:
I too go love that caption "If job no commit suicide who I be?" God bless you for this.. Everything is down to our thoughts.. we should learn how to think positive things. I like that your spirit..
Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am, but e dey pain am nor mean say make he cut the leg comot.....

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
The more religious you are, the more your fear of death,

TheStrongest:
I too go love that caption "If job no commit suicide who I be?" God bless you for this.. Everything is down to our thoughts.. we should learn how to think positive things. I like that your spirit..
Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am, but e dey pain am nor mean say make he cut the leg comot.....
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
You think your own problem is the worse, there are people that have worst problems yet the choose to live cause when there is life, there is hope.

Young people should stop committing suicide when they meet obstacles in life, in life there will always be obstacles and we cannot say we are victorious till we defeat the obstacles and hurdles of life. Everything in life mustn't go as we plan, it mustn't be 100% perfect, that is why we are human at the first place.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by TheStrongest: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Abeg go sidown, it's this mentality of scraping a living no matter the condition that keeps Africans down, we are the continent that loves life the most yet we die the most,
That's why our Army keeps running from the battlefield, it's hard to face a man that wants to die,

Oga I go sidown... Thank you
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by mozona(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
suicide is a coward act! i dont knw how to mention i wud ave reply somebody up dere.

ave tried all i can, but i ave not got it.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by BabaIbo: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Make God dey guide and guard us
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
stephleena:

They've satanic strength for them to take their lives.. if Job no commit suicide who I be?

I like your strong faith, however depression could be terrible
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Earthbound:

Have some empathy. Some are weaker than most. Some break down uncontrollably, so much that they find it hard to talk to anyone about it, especially in a country such as this where visiting a shrink comes with stigma. Suicide is the hardest decision a person can make. It is not cowardice. This life too short and sweet. I cannot come and go and kill myself.

After this epistle just think of how a 19 years old should commit suicide. When you don't take life step by step you're doomed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Ndamati17: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chai fine girl u no try

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
no repentance in grave....if she died a sinner...hell is her portion.....
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
In the first place what could make a 19yr old child to commit such forbidden act?.What does she know yet about the world?

I don't think she needs any prayer for God to forgive her sins,because her sins are hanging right on her neck and it's going to hang on her right down to hell.

We can only pray for the family.That God shoulders give you all the strength and spirit to bear the unholy sorrows she ended up creating in your lives.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Godskidk:

My brother, always say the truth... The true God is not, and fan never be partial. His word states that he has reserved a punishment for sins. She died a sinner, as can be seen by how she took her life. She showed disregard for the precious gift of life, and you think God won't hold it against him? Think again
I know, but what I love about God is this. He won't look at why she killed herself, what he'll look at is this, what prompted the act to do so? God is loving and kind, as her soul was taking by the devil like this, he his sad right now, and is so wanting to destroy the devil quickly. But remember , the devil has just a short time and God can't just wait.
God is love.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
sweet pussy just waste like that

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Ifeanyimike123: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Depression is not joke we don't take it seriously it's becoming rampant thank God I discovered mine in time
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akpacha:
She don commit suicide b4?

Mad people dey this forum

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by sehisagro: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
So sad. RIP young one.

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Roycemadeit(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
stephleena:

see them satanic indeed, Job story na story ma lo go o
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Bjornson01(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Another "Bird Box" situation, what's happening in this shithole.?
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Hope someone is not busy killing innocent people & making it look like suicide sha?

What does this 19 Yr old know that will make her take her life? I can't waste my RIP if truly it's a suicide, because she can't rest in peace. No one takes his or her life & goes free, hell fire straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.