Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) (64526 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Hmmm.... no reason given. From her pix...doesn't look poverty related. Pregnancy?... threat of leaked sex video?...with strict, stern,upright religious parents?...a teenager will consider suicide. We need to talk to the younger ones showing signs of distress. May her family find closure.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2019
clintino700:
Suicide really entered this country with residential permits embarassed
but who issued suicide residential permit in this shit hole? am guessing it must be the lifeless prosidiot
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by najib632(m): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2019
stephleena:

They've satanic strength for them to take their lives.. if Job no commit suicide who I be?
there's light at the end of the tunnel
May Allah bless you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Rip nne
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm life is hard this days only people who have it easy come online to describe people who commit suicide as weaklings or cowards which in actual sense is not true cos am yet to see how easy it is to kill oneself...na just God grace dey keep most people who are yet to think about suicide.

Many think that suicide is their last resort to some problems they are facing
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2019
stephleena:

They've satanic strength for them to take their lives.. if Job no commit suicide who I be?

You don't know what you're sayingsmiley
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2019
stephleena:

Job never existed, it was a story written to bind you to religion and god during tragedy rather than question how god could let bad things happen. They don't have satanic strength, they just show raw courage. May we never get to the point of suicide. A lot of people once said "no matter what, I can never take my life" only for them to hear am.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Emylyk(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2019
SAY NO TO SUCIDE!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by tunary(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2019
OboOlora:
Chai c waste
TotoOlora is that why ur masturbating
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Fahrenhite:
If i knew this girl, God willing she wouldn't have taken her life. Please we should all show love and inspire laughter with everyone around us.
I won't blame her, only the grace of God can help someone out when the way if full of hills
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Worstday: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
I have been contemplating suicide for months now, the only thing stopping me from doing it now are my love ones, my parents and my siblings. I put myself in this shit for something no good reason. Am tired and I don't know when this pain will end.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by konvat: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2019
It's possible the girl was battling depression, until I got it, I never understood it. Our culture’s flippant use of the word makes it easy to think that depression must simply be prolonged sadness. But, clinical depression is more than a long case of the blues; it actually interferes with normal daily functioning. Sufferers face diminished interest or pleasure in activities, significant appetite changes, insomnia or hypersomnia, and the inability to concentrate or focus. These feelings are linked to hormonal imbalances in the brain. Humans go through pains and experience sadness from time to time but for these people, the experience might go on for days, some months, even years.

While ending ones life is not the solution to being depressed, as it often spreads out the pain from you to loved ones. Suicide might look like an option to those battling depression , a means to put an end to all their pains . Especially if they don't have people that can go through it with them or someone they can talk to without being condemned or ridiculed, as it is with our world today, where everyone seem so strong and those who innocently express their problems are seen as weak.

Depressives are plagued with persistent and unshakable feelings of guilt and worthlessness that are frequently accompanied by suicidal thoughts or a belief that life is not worth living. While life is supposed to be like moving in a line, those suffering from clinical depression feel like they are in an endless circle. A line allows progress, a circle does not. Imagine living in a circle where nothing makes sense and you can't just snap out of it.

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2019
I have been suicidal years back! But I didn't have enough strength to end my life

I have had heart attacks , violent ones 4 times ! But after collapsing and faint , all alone in my apartment . God woke me up, and I didn't feel any trace of pain squeezing my heart .

Have had debt of 1.2 million naira last two years till last year

I've been an orphan for the past 12 years but God finds a way to take care of me. You wouldn't know except I say it out .

Since I started attending DIVINE APPOINTMENT MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL ,

No more mixing with the wrong people who triggered the urge to end it all . No more having relatoonships with the wrong men. Infact they are even the ones avoiding me. While the right people and friends come my way and we touch our lives with smiles and joy.

I don't experience heart attacks anymore . I feel so joyful, alive , strong spiritually and physically , Infact I am a bundle of Joy that cannot be pulled down. cheesy

The debt of 1.2 million was cleared LAST week, God erased it , due to power tussles between the landlord's family and the agent. Infact I didnt pay dime and am no longer owing any landlord or house agent. Its completely cleared . :DD
Even though am an orphan , I feel loved and appreciated by people whom I took close and who chose to be close to me .

I can't thank my God enough .

If you are going through any form of torment in your spirit , or feeling sucidal or you av some strange illness u don't understand , even doctors themselves are perplexed on , Or you feel your buisness is not working as it should be or maybe expectations u are expecting from clients and helpers is not forthcoming and anytime uv been promised ,it ends up not reaching your hands or bank accounts .

Then this message is for you!

We are having a crusade on FEBRUARY 8TH 2019, AT National stadium! Surulere.

Theme: WAR AGAINST SATANIC MANIPULATIONS !!!!

I bet you. Your life won't remain the same again! Join us and live a happy life even in the season of so called recession!

Recession will run far from you! Just believe and Join us !

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by phase1: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Parents regulate your children's use of the social media if you want them to live long.

Communal living and support is dying while individualism is taking over.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
konvat:
It's possible the girl was battling depression, until I got it, I never understood it. Our culture’s flippant use of the word makes it easy to think that depression must simply be prolonged sadness. But, clinical depression is more than a long case of the blues; it actually interferes with normal daily functioning. Sufferers face diminished interest or pleasure in activities, significant appetite changes, insomnia or hypersomnia, and the inability to concentrate or focus. These feelings are linked to hormonal imbalances in the brain. Humans go through pains and experience sadness from time to time but for these people, the experience might go on for days, some months, even years.

While ending ones life is not the solution to being depressed, as it often spreads out the pain from you to loved ones. Suicide might look like an option to those battling depression , a means to put an end to all their pains . Especially if they don't have people that can go through it with them or someone they can talk to without being condemned or ridiculed, as it is with our world today, where everyone seem so strong and those who innocently express their problems are seen as weak.

Depressives are plagued with persistent and unshakable feelings of guilt and worthlessness that are frequently accompanied by suicidal thoughts or a belief that life is not worth living. While life is supposed to be like moving in a line, those suffering from clinical depression feel like they are in an endless circle. A line allows progress, a circle does not. Imagine living in a circle where nothing makes sense and you can't just snap out of it.

sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dere is fite on the mountain...and nobody seems to be on the run
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Suicide in Nigeria has become a tool of predictive programming...
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by clintino700(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Probably he don't read before signing any documents.
umbroxxx:
but who issued suicide residential permit in this shit hole? am guessing it must be the lifeless prosidiot
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by nkor03: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by Austema(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fahrenhite:
If i knew this girl, God willing she wouldn't have taken her life. Please we should all show love and inspire laughter with everyone around us.
my bro. Please do help me with anything Even if it is 1k, I have not eaten since morning, My brother promised to send me morning at the end of the month and I dont a better phone to sell; am using a very old Nokia asha200
(ECOBANK). God-bless you sir
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2019
konvat:

Hi.
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by konvat: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
graciousolo:

Hi.

Hello
Re: 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Earthbound:

Have some empathy. Some are weaker than most. Some break down uncontrollably, so much that they find it hard to talk to anyone about it, especially in a country such as this where visiting a shrink comes with stigma. Suicide is the hardest decision a person can make. It is not cowardice. This life too short and sweet. I cannot come and go and kill myself.

Your report is inconsistent, one breath u empathize, the next you kind of condemn.

Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me / Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised