Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) (704 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In The Kitchen (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) by Mandynews(f): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
MandyNews.Com has sighted a detestable and outrageous video wherein a woman became seen defecating in the kitchen.

In the video, the lady who's believed to be the housemaid was seen picking a plastic plate from the kitchen and later defecated in it.

After she relieved herself, she dumped the bag containing her excreta into a bin in the kitchen and social media users are surprised via this woman’s mind-set.

The incident which is assumed to have taken placed in Kenya has visible social media user lambasting the lady for her behaviour.

Some phase believes the housemaid become no longer allowed to apply the washroom by the proprietors of the house subsequently her behaviour.

But, others are also of the opinion that she ought to have long past outside to ease herself instead of doing it in the kitchen which is unhygienic.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjOlXlaRFWw&feature=youtu.be

Source: https://mandynews.com/housemaid-caught-on-cctv-defecating-in-kitchen-video/

Re: Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) by Christty(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Very unhygienic. May be she is from a place where where they use to cook is not far from near by bush they use to relief themselves. bush girl.
Re: Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
All you people forming Madam and Oga of the house this are some people that you should treat very nicely.1. your housemate, 2. your driver, and 3. your security.
Because your life is in their hands they can end your life if they feel like.
I once heard of a housekeeper who used her master's toothbrush to wipe her ass and put it back in her masters bathroom the man used the toothbrush only to discover that the brush smells like sh!t... if they don't like you they can go that far.
Please remember nobody has monopoly over wickedness I rest my case
Re: Housemaid Caught On CCTV Defecating In Kitchen (video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
All you people forming Madam and Oga of the house this are some people that you should treat very nicely.1. your housemate, 2. your driver, and 3. your security.
Because your life is in their hands they can end your life if they feel like.
I once heard of a housekeeper who used her master's toothbrush to wipe her ass and put it back in her masters bathroom if they don't like you they can go that far.
Please remember body has monopoly over wickedness I rest my case
Hope the servants reciprocate too because many of them are ungrateful

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert. Don't Buy Containers From Them! / An SS2 Student In Port Harcourt Allegedly Brought Guns And Grenade To School / Girl Squeezed Boyfriends Testicles**** Till It Bled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.