Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109772 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Paulopackager(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Who knows Whats going on with IKORODU, Lagos list of. Biko

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Horlamidei(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
If you know your adhoc staff will be in bwari inec office in abuja, your name will be on the list but support it with prayer because the way these people are touch touching the list ehn today, afraid will catch you! If not that I helped them in cleaning there office last week and I gave two people my details, I don't know what will happen! Imagine a uni grad cleaning chairs with chores at inec office just to be recruited for adhoc staff for election. They assured me not to worry after all my carrying and cleaning of chairs, fan and tables.
See as everybody get there own slot. Even one dss woman pack her own name come..! See people dey bring details. God just help us in this nation, pls!

List will be pasted tomorrow sha for Bwari abuja o

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by abefeabebi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
tosins:
Kosofe local government, Ojodu ojota to be precise in Lagos ... I got a message to come for oath tomorrow.... Who is with me
am with u, but yet to receive message learnt that maybe due to unsolicited message stuff. hoping they paste d names. pls kindly share d details of the message. i have seen d list of each RAC center in kosofe but not all bcs my name is not seen.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by herquine(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
pls any info from Eti-osa local govt
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by xtain7: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Horlamidei:
If you know your adhoc staff will be in bwari inec office in abuja, your name will be on the list but support it with prayer because the way these people are touch touching the list ehn today, afraid will catch you! If not that I helped them in cleaning there office last week and I gave two people my details, I don't know what will happen! Imagine a uni grad cleaning chairs with chores at inec office just to be recruited for adhoc staff for election. They assured me not to worry after all my carrying and cleaning of chairs, fan and tables.
See as everybody get there own slot. Even one dss woman pack her own name come..! See people dey bring details. God just help us in this nation, pls!

Woah mine is bwari also..finger crossed... Carry me along man
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by dyydxx: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Which state be this baba... That Ratech na the real deal on.Assuming I know, I for apply for Ratech instead of that nonsense APO ish

Mr Yusuf where you dey? any updates from Akinyele LGA?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yusufnairaland2: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
dyydxx:

Mr Yusuf where you dey? any updates from Akinyele LGA?
nothing much bro. I went there today, I got the Oath form and wrote my account details, we were told to check back on Friday for the posting..
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yusufnairaland2: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Guyz, pls do not rely only on online info, try to visit your local government. I was not shortlisted on the final list.So I just decide to check up for any update at my local government today, I got there and saw them(Inec officials) under a canopy sharing oath form. Apparently the first list has been cancelled because less than 10% of those that trained were shortlisted, so it caused issues for them.So they had to send messages to those that Trained to come for the Oath form, All others were NULL and VOID. I did not get any message and no information whatsoever, I just went on my own accord. saw a queue, joined, got the oath form, filled it, made photocopy and submitted and wrote my account details..... So they said we should check back on Friday for the posting list...

3 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Cuteimma1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
mrking3:
The List of APOS and posting is currently been compiled. And will Be pasted on or before Friday morning. This Info is strictly for Ibeju Lekki Lga Hopefuls. (Lagos) all the allowances too will be paid on Friday for those that made the Final Selection. I was asked this morning by my SPO to send her my choice of Location to be posted to as APO1. INEC don't have a say on the List. Your SPOS (those that trained you) have the final say on the selection. Wish you all luck.
you may be right about the SPO of a thing cos ours during trainin told us that so far we attend d the three days training n pass the test we will surely be shortlisted (IBADAN NORTH)
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
freemanbubble:
Here in Edo state
Egor local government to be precise
We did our training at adolor school

So i went to our inec office at Egor local government
And luckily i saw one of their staff
And he told me that the list will be available on Friday morning

He said we should not worry that the person in charge does not tolerate nonsense. That the man said list will be free and fair
He said the man Will not tolerate any preference or preferential treatment to anyone. If you attend the three days training and signed then you will be shortlisted.
Lol
I dey laugh in Swahili.
He for tell u say the man dey tolerate nonsense?
He for tell u say the man get people wey him go fix for there?
Baba, shine ur eyes well.
No be South Africa u dey o, na Naija grin
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by teewhydope(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by dyydxx: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
Guyz, pls do not rely only on online info, try to visit your local government. I was not shortlisted on the final list.So I just decide to check up for any update at my local government today, I got there and saw them(Inec officials) under a canopy sharing oath form. Apparently the first list has been cancelled because less than 10% of those that trained were shortlisted, so it caused issues for them.So they had to send messages to those that Trained to come for the Oath form, All others were NULL and VOID. I did not get any message and no information whatsoever, I just went on my own accord. saw a queue, joined, got the oath form, filled it, made photocopy and submitted and wrote my account details..... So they said we should check back on Friday for the posting list...

same story here my name didnt come out but i just gave up. what do you suggest i should do now? I wished I had gone there today? is there still a chance now? should I go there tomorow?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yusufnairaland2: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
dyydxx:

same story here my name didnt come out but i just gave up. what do you suggest i should do now? I wished I had gone there today? is there still a chance now? should I go there tomorow?
Still try ur luck 2moro jare. we never can tell..
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Tobanet92(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mr yussuf around Wat time did they distributing the oath form and hope they will distribute it tomorrow also.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Eastlink(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Amuwo-Odofin LGA will paste the names of successful APO's and PO's on Friday. I got this information from the Inec officials at Festac today.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Horlamidei:

That nonsense is not happening here in Egor local government area of Edo state. There will be no special list from anybody
Because the man in charge is a no nonsense man
Even those inec staff are complaining and beefing the man
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by jaybest90(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ibadan Southwest People Which Way Nw
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Godsoniam: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
jaybest90:
Ibadan Southwest People Which Way Nw
Let us wait till tomorrow...
maybe they're still processing it
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by readone99(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
please, anyone that has info on Lagos mainland Local govt list should indicate
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Godsoniam:

Let us wait till tomorrow...
maybe they're still processing it

I rep Ibadan South west too oo. We they wait for our list ooo.

Who has an idea when it would come out and what is happening behind the scene.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by lukfame(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
List for ikeja was pasted at Central primary school this evening. Leg was involved sha

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Godsoniam: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
isaacosas01:

I rep Ibadan South west too oo. We they wait for our list ooo.

Who has an idea when it would come out and what is happening behind the scene.
We shall definitely know what is actually happening tomorrow...
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2019
IRIEBOY:
what's the latest info for Kaduna?
bro na kd i de oo. n nothing yet. let wait till friday

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by stbenedict(m): 1:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Horlamidei:

Bro pls this is my Whatsapp number just holla me, coz I will b der 08146512119
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 3:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Godsoniam:

We shall definitely know what is actually happening tomorrow...
I just hope say this "definitely" sure oo. Because I nor like as i nor dey get any updates regarding Ibadan South west LGA.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by jaybest90(m): 4:42am On Feb 14, 2019
isaacosas01:
I just hope say this "definitely" sure oo. Because I nor like as i nor dey get any updates regarding Ibadan South west LGA.
I go burst their office today my my man
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by IRIEBOY(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2019
banjo022:
bro na kd i de oo. n nothing yet. let wait till friday
ok. I heard it will be today.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Edox4(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2019
ILORIN how far nah
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by benjaspa: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Why is Cross River different na will the list be pasted at INEC offices?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by otee42: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Dear observer kindly test your polling unit code printed above your photo to 070 to complete your case 2019......I receive this message yerstaday
Who have idea on what it means...?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Godsoniam: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
jaybest90:
Please update us as soon as you get any info
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Godsoniam: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2019
jaybest90:

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Reply)

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.