Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba (791 Views)

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba by TotoNaRubber: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
I would like to know how much imported bicycles can be sold, the bicycles are 900 pieces in number but i want to know how much they can be sold each and the appearance of the bicycle.

The bicycles location is designated for Lagos Alaba Int.
Re: Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba by booblacain(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
10-20k. Depends on the quality, neatness and paraphernalias they come with.
Re: Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba by TotoNaRubber: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Thanks. Is this wholesale price and pls do you know anyone at Alaba that can provide a picture of the type of bicycles in high demand?

Cheers

booblacain:
10-20k. Depends on the quality, neatness and paraphernalias they come with.
Re: Bicycles Wholesale Imported - Looking For Someone At Alaba by booblacain(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Thanks. Is this wholesale price and pls do you know anyone at Alaba that can provide a picture of the type of bicycles in high demand?

Cheers

Retail price. Every types of bicycle are in demand, so long as they are cheap and neat.

If you still need pictures, send me a message, my number is in my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Card Withdrawal Method On Paypal In Nigeria / Make Up To 20k Every Week On Writersgut / Wow!!!!!!! Get #250 For Just A Download Nd Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.