Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) (29445 Views)

LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market. / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by opamoses1: 5:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Traders at Alaba Rago Market seen cleaning up their very dirty Market environment after Lagos State Government sealed their place for dirtiness and other environmental infractions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by muykem: 5:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Good bless lagos state. Only God knows why our Igbo brothers always play a victim card to discredit authorities.

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Rolings: 5:34am On Oct 28, 2023
IGBOS should learn how to conduct themselves in a civil way.
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again

405 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2023
grin But 🐖s said that Lagos State Govt can't close Alaba Rago market gringrin grin.

Hope they demolish all those shanties opposite LASU gate

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by zoedew: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2023
About time we know who owns Lagos! WHO CAN CLOSE THE MARKET OWNS THE LAND ON WHICH IT IS SITUATED! Folks who say Lagos is no man's land must now think twice about the reckless statement.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Addme: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Na now their day just break. Alaba Rago, one of if not the dirtiest market in Lagos.
That place eehnn. It's good LASG is really pushing these people to be hygienic even if they don't want to.

17 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
The closure of this Alaba Rago market is under reported, and indeed, there was no complain.

But when Trade fair was closed for same reason, there is no news media it wasn't reported. A very lengthy letter was written copying many world leaders and organisations such as
UN
ECOWAS
AU
WHO
UNICEF
Putin
Trump
Biden
Netanyahu
etc.

The message of the letter borders on Tinubu using Sanwo-Olu to witch hunt a particular tribe. The tribe claimed to be the most successful world wide, hence the jealousy and hate.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again

Oga, shut up!

The Alade market with yoruba population, is it cleaned now?

Nobody takes igbo serious? YOU will never live a normal life without visiting an igbo man's shop.

Again, those guys aren't northerners. Alaba Rago has majority of northerners but other tribes sells and do business there!

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
Igbos aren't dirty. Why should alaba int'l market be closed down?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by ronalmagic10(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Yen yen yen. Keep supporting your oppressors. Shebi fuel is 200 in your area abi. Shebi 1 naira is equal to 1 dollar in your street abi. Just continue

What we need now is Biafra or death. We don't need Lagos or Nigeria to survive

Our Lord and Savior Nnamdi cownu and our prime minister Simon Ekpa will take us to Biafra very soon

Biafra will be like Dubai within 3 months. Just watch and see

Nzogbu nzogbu, eyimba eyimba

Edit: Omoh...people no sabi sarcasm for this forum o. Wetin concern me with Biafra. Rubbish

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by lesbiconverter: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:
Dirty like their region. Stinking people
they are developing the area tongue

6 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:

zoedew:
About time to know who owns Lagos! Folks who say Lagos is no man's land must now think twice about the reckless statement.

Alaba Rago is different from Alaba International. This open market is populated by Northerners and to me, it's the dirtiest market in Lagos. It is much worse that Mile 12 or Oyingbo market.

Alaba International is the one populated by Igbos and it's mostly 2by2 shops and warehouses for electronics. It is not that dirty if we are being honest.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:
Try deh rest.
This shit is not necessary

8 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2023
KingRex1:

Igbos aren't dirty. Why should alaba int'l market be closed down?

Don't mind that premium bunkum!

In Lagos, even the yoru constitutes the dirtiest elements there. Yoru will cook close to soakaway and have many of them trooping in to eat Amala, like WTF!!!

OMO, see heavy shiit for ya front, them go still dey swallow amala ati shaki. THEY ARE SO USED TO DIRTTY!

you see that Eko lagoon, sometimes the water go dey shine broooown, you go dey see foam wey dey gather, na shiiiit water!

The tribe wey purge pass na yoru, and its not far fetched, them sabi chop rubbish. They take lots of herbs . After swallowing amala, gbegiri, foko, shaki,roundabout, abodi, then him go step am down with orobo Pepsi. E go come waka go agbo joint, drink agbo fifa, agbo jedi Jedi, agbo typhoidi, agbo sokoyokoto, agbo kòfẹ lagbara, agbo obo tutu,after all these concoction, the belle go begin develop eruptive thunderstorm, na the shiit dey gather like August rain like this,and because toilet is a luxury there, they will head straight to that lagoon go offload am.

Na because we no dey shiit like them,the thing surprise one taxi trivet in the 80's ,the Baba shout,

" Omo igbo!Aje okutA mamu omi. Kilode kpaaapkaa!"

We igbos we no dey shiit water water shiit!Like the yoru, wey they bag their own for nylon.I love my tribe alot, and it extends to their resilient spirit even in the toilet. My younger brother is one of such igbo men, na only one shiit he dey shiit but that single shiit dey HEAVY.This handsome young lad, will tactically and PROFESSIONALLY, make sure say he builds slowly and gently on the poo,if the poo cut halfway when he's not done, its game over. So this my guy go make sure say the line no cut,by the time he and dusted, na one single terrorist go lay there.

And he will leave it there! I no no why the guy want make we see am.Even as my mom is, she dey shout they call her umunna to come help her.

Na one full big bucket of water they break am first into two, before another bucket go flush am one after the other.

Water system CAN NEVER FLUSH MY GUY SHIIT!
I love my brother die,death wey go kill am,abeg come kill me.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
ethnic and religious hatred will never allow you to reason well

12 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Neat and tidy working/business environment also has it's own blessings

Way forward

5 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Daddyyin: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Dirty people grin

Same way they are messing up FESTAC.

3 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Mindlog: 5:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Normalizing dirty environment and feeling comfortable functioning within it, is surely a form of mental disorder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Lagos must be clean. That state dirty as hell

2 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 5:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Na dem dey call other people infidels but look at the dirty environment that they live and conduct business in. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Mjshexy(f): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2023
This is nice, Lagos is actually very dirty and this should be done across board. It's not proper for the commercial nerve center of the Country to be this dirty and jam-packed with traffic at the same time. The health of the people is at stake angry

3 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Rolings: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2023
okorogodwin4:
ethnic and religious hatred will never allow you to reason well

Igbos made me like this
Since 2015
No regrets becoming what they made me...
A former igbo lover turned hater

So what next do you have to say

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2023
All this ones na initial gra gra
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Rolings: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2023
ronalmagic10:

What we need now is Biafra or death. We don't need Lagos or Nigeria to survive

We know that will be your next move.
We predicted it since last year.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Bellotelli: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2023
I expect every other states to emulate Lagos by taking the bull by the horns. Nigerians need to be forced to maintain a clean environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by dominique(f): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2023
I hope they (both government and traders) keep this up. Someone that went to mile 12 market yesterday remarked about how neat it is now. Ile epo market should be next.

8 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Axis313(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2023
See dirty environment.
And some people are comfortable sitting in this kind of environment to make sales.
Indeed some people deserves iron hands.

4 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 6:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Extremely dirty.
Shey na refuse alone dem dey throw for that market ni?
Is it a refuse market?
I dey see rago and it means ram in Hausa language.
How place wey dem dey sell ram go be like place wey dem dey sell waste products?
A market can be neat if people there decided to make it neat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Oga, shut up!

The Alade market with yoruba population, is it cleaned now?

Nobody takes igbo serious? YOU will never live a normal life without visiting an igbo man's shop.

Again, those guys aren't northerners. Alaba Rago has majority of northerners but other tribes sells and do business there!
You said people can't live normal life without visiting Igbos. You dey whine?
Shey na only Igbos sabi do biz in Nigeria ni? Or others aren't doing their biz in Nigeria in the past?

As for northerners selling things in that market, una dirty o!
See as market dirty pass refuse house!
Dirtiness knows no region!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.