Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! (351 Views)

Happy New Month To Everyone & Hbd To September Borns - Welcome To Ember Months / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! by Younghacka(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
I Want To Bless God Almighty For How He Brought Me Thus Far, There Really Is No Me Without Jehovah God. . . I Thank God Because When I Look Back On How He Made A Way In The Wilderness And Even Made A River In The Desert Just For My Sake.
Without God I Would Totally Be Hopeless And Helpless By Now. . . Even Frustrated.
I Thank God For The Wonderful Caretaker Parents He Gave To Me, From My Ever Supportive And Caring Mum, To My Wise And Hardworking Dad. . . They Have Helped Mould Me Into The Young Man I Am Today, God Bless Them.
Thank God For All My Friends, Both Past, Present And Future And All That Have Impacted My Life One Way Or The Other, God Bless You All.
Thank You Also To Nairaland Team That Has Kept Me Updated On Happenings Around The Globe smiley Turning Me From A Political Novice To A Political Enthusiast. . . To Seun, And All His Mods Keep Up The Good Work.
Thank You NwaAmaikpe For Being My Ex Role Model. . . And Davidflo For Giving Me The Most Mindblowing Story On This Platform.
I Could Go On An On. . .
But In A Nutshell. . . Thank You To All Of You.
God Bless Us All.
P.S: Nairaland Show Me Some Love Please; I Have An Account Number And A Phone Number smiley cheesy Expecting To Hear From You.

Re: Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! by Younghacka(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Airforce1 Please Make My Day. . . I Have Been A NL Faithful For Over Five Years And I Believe FP Is Not Too Much To Ask For. smiley

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Younghacka:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Airforce1 Please Make My Day. . . I Have Been A NL Faithful For Over Five Years And I Believe FP Is Not Too Much To Ask For. smiley
post snake as birthday photo.....and thank me later
Re: Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! by Younghacka(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
post snake as birthday photo.....as thank me later
very Funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, HBD To Me! by ashawopikin(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2019
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Street Talk: If My Child Of 8 Still Bedwets, I Will Do This(Video) / Want A Happier Marriage? Practice The Power Of Positivity / Advice To Parents - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.