Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers (546 Views)

My Brothers Gambling Problem / Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers by manci(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
We are saddenly announce the missed of our two brothers Abubakar Usman and Dahiru to the general public especially to TARABA State residents.Abubakar and Dahiru are commercial motorcyclist popularly known as OKADA from Anambra State though both of them are Adamawa State origin the two boarded a truck on 16-1-2019 with their one qlink 125 motorcycle from Akwa to TELLA with intention to ride the bike from tella to Jada LGA Adamawa State . we lastly communicate with them after their successful trip from Akwa to TELLA and since then their whereabouts remain unknown as the both phones numbers remain switch off.please any one with useful information call this number 08169696218 thanks ,sorry if I post in wrong section or grammatical errors down here is Abubakar Usman picture.

Re: We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers by obaataaokpaewu: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ehyah! May they be found insha allah
Re: We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers by manci(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Ehyah! May they be found insha allah
Amen brother
Re: We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers by Kenzico(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
sad

And election is hovering around the corner....May they be found safe and Unharmed o
Re: We Are Looking For Our Missed Brothers by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Afredsurebet:
Read below it

You will never know peace scammer!

(1) (Reply)

You Must Not Always Be The One To Initiate Contact With Friends! / Meet Yusuf & Shuaibu The Boys Who Always Wait For Red Traffic Lights / Women, Ladies Stop Hanging Pant Beside Yr Window Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.