Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

You Must Not Always Be The One To Initiate Contact With Friends! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Not Always Be The One To Initiate Contact With Friends! (546 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Not Always Be The One To Initiate Contact With Friends! by LillianB: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you don't call them first, they won't call you either, if you don't text them first then a conversation never starts, you're always the one to initiate contact, is that what friendship is all about?

I believe you may have been in this situation before or are in it but I want to tell you something, the world is full of nice friends waiting to know you, cheer up!

People don't always care, don't even believe they do, that's why you should learn to be happy with your life and continue meeting new people. I'm not against socializing if it's not tiring though.

But some friends are just so lazy to work out friendships and that may be one reason you're not hearing from them.

Some are just tired of being friends with you, maybe because you're boring(or introverted) in this case look for your match.

Or they may be angry with you, jealous of you or they may be feeling irritated by your action, try to find out what's the cause of the snub.

You know, people only reach out to you if they have you at heart, but in a situation where you feel like it's hard to be friends with someone, what do you do?

Move on with your life

Continue being happy, go out there, do interesting things and find people who will see you as an interesting person.

Find new hobbies

Travel, go for adventures, learn new things, join educative teams, and enjoy your life.

Upgrade

Upgrade your lifestyle, invest in new things, read books, change the way you talk/react, work on your weaknesses.

Don't worry

You'll be just fine on your own, don't rely on anyone for your joy!

And life gets better that way trust me��

Tee-girl wishes you more
@ www.thesoundme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Not Always Be The One To Initiate Contact With Friends! by ifyan(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Truth but can preach this to your fellow women because if men decide not to start a conversation with women ( l only know of 9ja women ) believe me most women go die of singe and lonely life.

Note:l am expressing the above statement base on relationships on opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: You Must Not Always Be The One To Initiate Contact With Friends! by LillianB: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
I get your point dear, yet continue meeting new people everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Dad Puts His Virgin Daughter, 26, On Sale For £240,000 / Advice Needed / Adie Comfort Ebeyin: Missing Person Alert!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.