Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Are The Best Ways To Use A Greywater System To Save Water? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Are The Best Ways To Use A Greywater System To Save Water? (248 Views)

Best Ways On How To Start A Poultry Feed Business / This Is One Of The Best Ways To Make Money From Agric Biz. / I Need Help On How To Use A 2 Hectares Land Efficiently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Ways To Use A Greywater System To Save Water? by millionairemob: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2019
I've been looking at greywater systems to reuse water for agriculture. What systems do you suggest are best?

https://greencoast.org/greywater-systems-for-homes/
Re: What Are The Best Ways To Use A Greywater System To Save Water? by Analyst01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
The title of my university project is "Feasibility of a filtration adsorption greywater treatment system for developing countries".

The treatment processes are sedimentation, filtration, adsorption and disinfection. You should note that using greywater may pose some health challenges for both the farmer and the consumer and depending on the system in use may not be cost efficient.

Read the journal here where I used readily available & affordable materials to test the performance of a treatment system and the outcome.

https://www.omicsonline.org/feasibility-of-a-filtration-adsorption-grey-water-treatment-system-for-developing-countries-2157-7587-S1-006.php?aid=17406

Feel free to ask any further questions.

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Hatchery Soon? This Is You What Need. / Taizy Peanut Harvester Factory Direct Sales / Lemon Seedling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.