Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Starting An Hatchery Soon? This Is You What Need. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting An Hatchery Soon? This Is You What Need. (250 Views)

Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything / I Want To Start A Hatchery Business. Please I Need Advice!! / Poultry 4 Sale At Apata Area Close To Obasanjo Hatchery And Akala Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Hatchery Soon? This Is You What Need. by neyobouncin: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
The following are some of the things you need to start your hatchery
1. a breeding stock to lay your fertile eggs
2. source of regular power supply
3. incubator/hatchery
4.breeding pen for your breeders

Please know that the above listed are some of the major aspects or things to put in place. However you need other things like keeping restrictions,security,good water supply e.t.c.

For Consultation and Guidance in starting an hatchery contact Farmergiant Nigeria Limited by calling our representative, Mr. Adeniyi on 08132380951.
Send mails to adeniyi.farmergiant@gmail.com
or Visit our Office at 14, Oluyole Estate, Adjacent Rehoboth Cathedral, Aare, Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Common Vegetable Flower Tray Seeding Machin / Job Hunting / HIBISCUS Flower (ZOBO) Delivery And The Following Agro Commodities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.