Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Are You Not Tired Of Writing Post Utme Again And Again? Get It Right This Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Not Tired Of Writing Post Utme Again And Again? Get It Right This Time (221 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME / Funaab Announces Resumption Date For Freshers 6 Months After Writing Post UME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Not Tired Of Writing Post Utme Again And Again? Get It Right This Time by Kingerons: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2019
In my last article, I spoke exclusively on passing your WAEC examination in first sitting. I also wrote recently on how to write jamb cbt exam and score above 280. But as you know, you still have POST UTME exams ahead of you. The journey is never over till it is over. There are actually many people who do very well in their waec and jamb examinations but fallout in the Post Utme and end up missing their admission. Very sad right? Sad is an understatement; it can be depressing. So if you are wondering how you can actually go through your Post Utme and come out successful, I’m here to help you.

I was able to write all my exams in one sitting and get my admission to study mechanical engineering. So you might be going in for medicine, law, dentistry or whatever. It doesn’t matter; you can even break a new post utme record if you do what needs to be done.

If you are new to my blog, you can check out this other articles on how to How to pass your WAEC examination in one sitting . It’s not magic. It’s 100% possible.

Keys to unlocking the doors to your POST UTME success.

1. LEAVE YOUR JAMB SCORE BEHIND

After writing jamb, you may have a high, moderate or low score. The post utme is actually an avenue to help those who may have had issues in their jamb examinations and came out with low scores. One thing you must not do is to carry the idea of your jamb score with you.

If you had a very good and high jamb score, forget about it because if you mess up in your post utme, you may still fail to get admission. Don’t depend on your jamb score to help you out then at the end of the day, you fail to take your post utme serious. The result may be bad for you. On the other hand, if you had a low jamb score, you should ride on positivity and try as much as possible to do better in your post utme. See it as a second chance to do better and still read the course of your choice.

GET THE FULL INFORMATION HERE

https://myinformationdesk.com/passing-post-utme-examination/

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Rejection / Career Development Opportunities For Undergraduate Students-arm Young Talent Pro / How To Prepare For Any Examination Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.