Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? (8931 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Gov. Ugwuanyi A Great Leader Always Close To The People, Says Dogara / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by verifiablefacts: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2019
potentialOAU:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please of recent this man has always been found very close to PMB,most time amidst his personal security guide,moreso he displays a humorous look with his eyes always wide open.
Just wondering who he is and his exact role ?

a member of the cabals.

I beg make nobody slap me o,I forgot to pu maybe.
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by ganye1: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Karatum:

Amina is married na. She's bearing? the husband's surname
Must you lie?
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by snowball11(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2019
post=75088387:
This is a man after our heart.
Ambassador Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure.
He's ALWAYS being around and beside our daddy.
God bless you guys!

Coming from the office of MGFRN!

Motto: Roasting Suya since bubu's military administration! grin
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by deor03(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
potentialOAU:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please of recent this man has always been found very close to PMB,most time amidst his personal security guide,moreso he displays a humorous look with his eyes always wide open.
Just wondering who he is and his exact role ?

grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by ezkimow(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Parada:
It is now half brother not Buhari cousin again.
If what you disclose here I a lie your entire household will perish on falsehood told by someone that you or any of your relatives do not know.

IJN. I pray Amen.

If it's true nko? That means your................
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Goddex:

He didn't lie. Amb Kazure is INEC's Amina Zakari's half brother and also Buhari's Chief of Protocol.
Again, Engr Suleiman Adamu who is Buhari's Minister of Water Resources is Amina Zakari's blood brother
na waooooooo
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by shakmati(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
metroid:
grin

E no work. You're the last comment of first page. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by Naijiant: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lawal Kazaure is married to Mamman Daura's daughter. His job is to pull out the chair for Bubu: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/ambassador-lawal-kazaures-cushy-job-buhari/
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by Staro: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Goddex:

He didn't lie. Amb Kazure is INEC's Amina Zakari's half brother
and also Buhari's Chief of Protocol.

Again, Engr Suleiman Adamu who is Buhari's Minister of Water Resources
is Amina Zakari's blood brother

Wow
Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by metroid(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na network and bad gateway cause am oh cry

shakmati:

E no work. You're the last comment of first page. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Man That Is Always Close To President Buhari? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Now I know what to believe, seems we have Nairalanders that closely follow the events of this govt.

Here is a confirmation.
That man is The State Chief protocol , Ambassador Lawal Kazaure.
However, his biological relationship with President Mohammed Buhari is what I don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Football Viewing Center At Tundun Wada, Jos / Kaduna Refinery resumes production in December - NNPC / The Truth About The New Curiculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.