Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down (23045 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by dullardpmb: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Good
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Codeinvent: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by teebaxy(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Cajal:
This maybe time up for OBJ...
OBJ cannot deliver his local government to any party
Where is Iyabo obj..she was roundly defeated in Ogun central while OBJ was going about campaigning for PDP
wee you keep quiet
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Omeokachie: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2019
She stood no chance really.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by afroxyz: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Even Sanusi is against Buhari
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Chukwuka16: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2019
I logged in just to comment on your post. You made my morning. When I see posts like yours it gives me hope that all hope is not lost for Nigeria.

Thank you for your intelligent response. The folk you replied needs our continued care. When one is devoid of knowledge it becomes an impossible task educating foolishness.

Thank you once again, thank you!

ivandragon:

And a lot of you are unrealistic, unreasonably daft & prefer to reason out of context.

Why would the VP even be going around in the name of launching the vote buying scheme?

Why not let SMEDAN or another govt agency handle the matter so that it has a far better socioeconomic integrated structure & policy backing?

Anyway, like PMB said, lazy louts everywhere, especially brainless ones...

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:
OBJ have entered the picture and the political dynamics/barometer simply changed as well.Meanwhile the final subtle networking to send pack-ing the disaster Nigeria have today have began.Under-rate OBJ to your own peril.

The same vindictive hypocrite also once said this about PMB.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Chukwuka16: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Thank you for this. Thank you. We have a difficult task ahead especially in educating our youths to embrace knowledge. The rising emptiness and crass foolishness on display nowadays especially with regards to electioneering makes me wonder if we do not need an electoral college system to help safeguard the future of the country.

Just imagine how the folk you responded to is displaying emptiness and foolishness publicly who knows maybe for some pittance.

Please keep educating and calling them out. The task ahead is an arduous one.

Thanks.

ionsman:

Now you have deviated from the fact that the money is too small to why is the VP in charge of disbursement.

Choose a struggle and stop being silly. You're obviously the oaf here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2019
fyneguy:

N10k, in the 1st instance, will help any PETTY TRADER.

Some of you are either ignorant or mischievous liars.
$270 will help them do what exactly?? The truth is that poverty is a powerful tool which Nigerian politicians use in twisting the mentality of an average Nigerian including yourself. Some of you guys need to leave this country to saner climes where things work and see how things are done.
Ella Baker said "give people light and they will find a way" and even Osibanjo knows this but they will rather dish out 10k now to buy votes and wont care if these traders survives the next 4 yrs.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by DimIsaac10(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2019
I tot they said Obasanjo is not relevant?.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2019
ionsman:

Now you have deviated from the fact that the money is too small to why is the VP in charge of disbursement.

Choose a struggle and stop being silly. You're obviously the oaf here.

Sorry, but I think you are mistaking me with one of your inept & 'struggling' blind chanters...

The scheme is questionable in a number of areas & that you are too dumb to process more than one issue at a time is not my 'struggle'.

I have made a position about the amount known in relation to those benefiting from it, if I decide to point out another perceived flaw, how is it your 'struggle'?

All you rudderless strugglers struggling to struggle to make a nuisance of your struggle... Better take your struggle elsewhere.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The tradermoni scheme is an FG initiative and the VP has a right to be directly involved if he so chooses. I know its strange to your kind when you see a VP directly reaching and interacting with the people unlike the PDP years when the VP was just a redundant position under PDP.

That order has changed now.

He is the best VP ever

Look, you chaps do not seem to understand what it means to put in place sustainable structures.

First off, who determines who is eligible for this tradermoni? Agents...

Agents who can just about use it to favour whom they will.

Appropos of my reservations on the scheme, it's present format belongs to this administration, no question about that, but has it been set up to outlive this administration?

What essential structures have been put in place to ensure its sustainability beyond the life of this adminstration?

The BOI is supposed to anchor the scheme, why is the VP going everywhere on the matter?

Is it awareness he wants to create or what?

Look at SMEDAN today, it still exist because it was set up to outlive the PDP administration. Look at TETFund in its present format...

It is not enough to set up 'programmes of convenience'.

Build sustainable programmes that 10-20 years from now, their relevance can still be justified & they become part of a structured socioeconomic system.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by DexterousOne(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:
Of the present presidential candidates, only Atiku stands a realistic chance of defeating PMB.

The Tradamoni aka vote buying funds is what has really boosted pmb's chances. Ironically, it validates pmb's assertion that Nigerians are lazy & like free things (yes, the Tradamoni is relatively free & if a true trader believes 10k can turn his/her life around given this dire economic situation, then that person was never a good trader to start with)...

exactly so
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by wealth2al(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by 7lives: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The tradermoni scheme is an FG initiative and the VP has a right to be directly involved if he so chooses. I know its strange to your kind when you see a VP directly reaching and interacting with the people unlike the PDP years when the VP was just a redundant position under PDP.

That order has changed now.

He is the best VP ever

The first batch of beneficiaries are receiving text message to encourage them, to pay up the loan and receive the next loan which is 15k.
Yet PDP wail vote buying, I have told those around me, to vote with their brains and not their hearts.
If PDP had been the ones giving 10k, will they call it vote buying?.
It could have been worse, but thank God we made it.
If we as Nigerians decide to get emotional because of the recession and vote PDP back into power, this will only prove how unintelligent we are. and this is a fact.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Louis005(m): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2019
As long as the move will take the man back to Daura..it is welcome
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by KunleyY19(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2019
All of sudden OBASANJO is now a matador...
Shame
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by adekolaelect(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:
Of the present presidential candidates, only Atiku stands a realistic chance of defeating PMB.

The Tradamoni aka vote buying funds is what has really boosted pmb's chances. Ironically, it validates pmb's assertion that Nigerians are lazy & like free things (yes, the Tradamoni is relatively free & if a true trader believes 10k can turn his/her life around given this dire economic situation, then that person was never a good trader to start with)...
But pdp #2000 distribution on election day can change the petty traders' life? .To me PDP&APC is not the way out !!!! we need better than this oooooo .
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by paq1: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

u know, is surprising, how u guys now love Obasanjo, he is no longer Afonja? he is now longer double face? Am sure u prefer licking his yansh now than that of ur dilector in Israel.

U all will receive sense in February, no lenfeledum no erection.
Trash. So kwankwaso,Lamido,tambuwwal,OBJ,Saraki,OGD etc are ipob abi?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
But pdp #2000 distribution on election day can change the petty traders' life? .To me PDP&APC is not the way out !!!! we need better than this oooooo .

Without question, Nigeria needs better.

On your reference to PDP & 2k, I am guessing you prefer apc's 5-7k? Lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

u know, is surprising, how u guys now love Obasanjo, he is no longer Afonja? he is now longer double face? Am sure u prefer licking his yansh now than that of ur dilector in Israel.

Don't mind the 'directionless' people.

They are neither here nor there.

First, they raised Saraki to the high heavens until he lost woefully at the PDP primaries.

Have you stopped to wonder why anyone they support falls yakata like a pack of cards?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

See the nonsense you wrote....

You couldn't even take a minute to think.

You talked as if you don't know what N10k can do for an everyday petty trader.

Mtchewww.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by kernel001: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

Your pains for Atiku have not started.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by kernel001: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

Your pains for Atiku have not started.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

And a lot of you are unrealistic, unreasonably daft & prefer to reason out of context.

Why would the VP even be going around in the name of launching the vote buying scheme?

Why not let SMEDAN or another govt agency handle the matter so that it has a far better socioeconomic integrated structure & policy backing?

Anyway, like PMB said, lazy louts everywhere, especially brainless ones...

There is nothing wrong with the Presidency overseeing the NSIP if that will bring about more efficiency.

Is the VP complaining of being tired moving around? There are other aspects that SMEDAN is handling.

Oga, don't even go to structure and policy backing, the VP is a professor of law, he certainly understands that more than you do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by hush15: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
the guy above me stole the word from my mouth ,all this beer parlour tales , sahara reporters are always telling us ....whether u like it or not buhari aka ( Mr lifeless) would be going to join his brothers ( I mean the herdsmen ) in duara next month !!!

Since Sowore joined politics, i have serious doubts bout his reports cos even when he has access to information, that facts can be twisted in his favor.

over information dey worry am...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

There is nothing wrong with the Presidency overseeing the NSIP if that will bring about more efficiency.

Is the VP complaining of being tired moving around? There are other aspects that SMEDAN is handling.

Oga, don't even go to structure and policy backing, the VP is a professor of law, he certainly understands that more than you do.

Lol.

So because the VP is a professor of Law, he is infallible?

Same prof that released billions without following due process?

https://punchng.com/n33bn-idp-fund-senate-may-probe-osinbajo-nema-dg/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/09/nema-reps-indict-osinbajo-n5-8bn-north-east-idps-intervention-fund-full-text/

Or same one that lied about the then Disability Bill (now signed into law)?

Well, like it is often said, to be a fan of this administration, you must sacrifice all reason & logic.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

See the nonsense you wrote....

You couldn't even take a minute to think.

You talked as if you don't know what N10k can do for an everyday petty trader.

Mtchewww.

Context is everything, if you do not understand putting issues in context, then swallow your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.