Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down (23043 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Cajal(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
teebaxy:
wee you keep quiet
...sivia fain
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Bobnotrouble: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2019
All these are worthless stories championed by anti-corruption phobia elements.
Whether they like it or not, it's going to be 4+4 Next Level.
PMB/Osinbajo for sure!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by SternProphet: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Castroii:

$270 will help them do what exactly?? The truth is that poverty is a powerful tool which Nigerian politicians use in twisting the mentality of an average Nigerian including yourself. Some of you guys need to leave this country to saner climes where things work and see how things are done.
Ella Baker said "give people light and they will find a way" and even Osibanjo knows this but they will rather dish out 10k now to buy votes and wont care if these traders survives the next 4 yrs.

N10k will help small traders. They qualify for higher loans when they pay up. The petty aboki trader turns over about 100k a month. This works out to 25k a week. 10k is good working capital support for roadside traders, food sellers, vulcanizers et.c
Nigeria's FMCG and AGRO foods sectors have known these things for years. There are Milo, Sugar, Milk and garri coming now in SACHETS for down pyramid people and the very poor.
I suspect as many, as 60m Nigerians live from daily income to daily income.
That is why 10k credit to the traders servicing them makes sense and they get to aplly for progressively higher amounts. The Indomie makers, Nestle and Sugar manufacturers will make very good business out of this trader moni.

Meanwhile if you are an office working, young graduate, with a car or two cars, good career and young family, you need to shut up about Trader Moni. You will never understand it. You will never understand your country.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

Context is everything, if you do not understand putting issues in context, then swallow your ignorance.

Imagine....what in the world do you mean by context?

Are you saying that there aren't millions of Nigerians who seek just N10k and who can startup a trade with that amount?

You are the ignorant person here and you know it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

Lol.

So because the VP is a professor of Law, he is infallible?

Same prof that released billions without following due process?

https://punchng.com/n33bn-idp-fund-senate-may-probe-osinbajo-nema-dg/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/09/nema-reps-indict-osinbajo-n5-8bn-north-east-idps-intervention-fund-full-text/

Or same one that lied about the then Disability Bill (now signed into law)?

Well, like it is often said, to be a fan of this administration, you must sacrifice all reason & logic.

This is way off the point.

Don't even talk of being a fan of an administration without a reason because I can give you a long list of verifiable achievements of this administration with proofs.

Perhaps, you are one of those still blinded by ethnicism, politics and religion.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

This is way off the point.

Don't even talk of being a fan of an administration without a reason because I can give you a long list of verifiable achievements of this administration with proofs.

Perhaps, you are one of those still blinded by ethnicism, politics and religion.

You were the one who was making the prof seem infallible, I only pointed out the error in your closeminded assertion, deal with it.

You lot are just lost in a sea of your own wilful blindness.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Imagine....what in the world do you mean by context?

Are you saying that there aren't millions of Nigerians who seek just N10k and who can startup a trade with that amount?

You are the ignorant person here and you know it.

Ignorant of what exactly?

About separating propaganda politics from governance or what?

Do you understand what it means to put in place socioeconomic structures that can stand the test of time & outlive the administration of the day?

Do you even know when there is a need to separate politics from administration?

Let me give you an example. TETFund in its present structure was set up in 2011 to among other objectives, improve tertiary education in Nigeria.

While it was part of a campaign promise by the then administration to improve development of the tertiary education subsector, it 'institutionalised' it by providing clear funding, administrative structures distinct from political rigmarole & excessive manipulation & supported with enabling laws. It was left to function within a well defined structure.

Today, even the VP & others in this administration are pointing to it's sustainability & success.

Now can the same be said of your glorified vote buying Tradamoni?

If PMB is voted out today, is there a sustainable structure in place to keep it running? Or is it all about the VP going from state to state during an election period to distribute money?

Regardless of my reservations/criticisms of Tradamoni, can it be truly said to be a sustainable scheme beyond election gimmicks?

Look, I don't think you understand what it means to separate governance from politics, so I will let you stew in your ignorance.

& for your information, you might wish to kiss the ass of the VP because he is a professor, but note this, there are brains behind what he brings to the public even though he can decide to turn some of the sustainable ideas into political tools for election purposes.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ajl: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Moghalu is just deceiving himself. Because you are a former deputy givernor of CBN and professor does not carry weight in politics. The question is, who has done more leg-walks and has remain a target of the wicked and corrupt APC and PDP to the point that they deliberately excluded him from the presidential debate? Why are tbeu scared of him? Who has campaigned in more than 30 states, done more townhall meetings, and who is raising funds from the public rather than from individuals or power-brokers. We all know it's Sowore. Some power-brokers may want Moghalu because he is surely easily controlled. They dare not try that with Sowore.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Cajal(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
teebaxy:
wee you keep quiet
..frustrated souls
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by Cajal(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
teebaxy:
wee you keep quiet
..frustrated souls...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

You were the one who was making the prof seem infallible, I only pointed out the error in your closeminded assertion, deal with it.

You lot are just lost in a sea of your own wilful blindness.

Who is infallible?

Infallibility does not rule out expertise.

You ain't making any sense at all.

What's 'you lot'? Nonsense!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Who is infallible?

Infallibility does not rule out expertise.

You ain't making any sense at all.

What's 'you lot'? Nonsense!

Lol.

I threw a 'bone' & you swallowed.

Look up 'lot' & it will help you understand the 'context' within which it was used.

I can't keep educating a recalcitrant retard please.

Meanwhile, even Transparency International knows Tradamoni is vote buying...

Have a nice life, I am done with you lot. Lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

Ignorant of what exactly?

About separating propaganda politics from governance or what?

Do you understand what it means to put in place socioeconomic structures that can stand the test of time & outlive the administration of the day?

Do you even know when there is a need to separate politics from administration?

Let me give you an example. TETFund in its present structure was set up in 2011 to among other objectives, improve tertiary education in Nigeria.

While it was part of a campaign promise by the then administration to improve development of the tertiary education subsector, it 'institutionalised' it by providing clear funding, administrative structures distinct from political rigmarole & excessive manipulation & supported with enabling laws. It was left to function within a well defined structure.

Today, even the VP & others in this administration are pointing to it's sustainability & success.

Now can the same be said of your glorified vote buying Tradamoni?

If PMB is voted out today, is there a sustainable structure in place to keep it running? Or is it all about the VP going from state to state during an election period to distribute money?

Regardless of my reservations/criticisms of Tradamoni, can it be truly said to be a sustainable scheme beyond election gimmicks?

Look, I don't think you understand what it means to separate governance from politics, so I will let you stew in your ignorance.

& for your information, you might wish to kiss the ass of the VP because he is a professor, but note this, there are brains behind what he brings to the public even though he can decide to turn some of the sustainable ideas into political tools for election purposes.

My friend, you can't be talking about institutionalizing what is already in place. Have you read through Nigeria's National Social Protection Policy?

You are free to say what you like 'cos you do not know who you are talking to. In case you care to know a bit, I've got Advanced Leadership Management training from ILM London. I am certain that I can effortlessly school you on governance, goverment policies and leadership.

Implementation of Tradermoni, Npower, National School Feeding program or any social program is a product of political will. The institutonal framework is already in place.

Perhaps, you were waiting to see a policy themed 'Tradermoni' 'Marketmoni' or 'Npower'.

Don't hide under any guise to try to discredit a government just to satisfy your incilnations / interests.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by uthlaw: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:
OBJ have entered the picture and the political dynamics/barometer simply changed as well.Meanwhile the final subtle networking to send pack-ing the disaster Nigeria have today have began.Under-rate OBJ to your own peril.
yeye dey smell...na obamumu go tell us who to vote
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

My friend, you can't be talking about institutionalizing what is already in place. Have you read through Nigeria's National Social Protection Policy?

You are free to say what you like 'cos you do not know who you are talking to. In case you care to know a bit, I've got Advanced Leadership Management training from ILM London. I am certain that I can effortlessly school you on governance, goverment policies and leadership.

Implementation of Tradermoni, Npower, National School Feeding program or any social program is a product of political will. The institutonal framework is already in place.

Perhaps, you were waiting to see a policy themed 'Tradermoni' 'Marketmoni' or 'Npower'.

Don't hide under any guise to try to discredit a government just to satisfy your incilnations / interests.

lol.

just know that anytime, anyday, I will 'lecture' you on politics & governance.

bye.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

lol.

just know that anytime, anyday, I will 'lecture' you on politics & governance.

bye.

Why won't you say 'bye' when you are ashamed of not knowing that Nigeria has a National Social Protection Policy, yet you claim to be an expert on policy & governance? Expert indeed....

Anyway, bye.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

Lol.

I threw a 'bone' & you swallowed.

Look up 'lot' & it will help you understand the 'context' within which it was used.

I can't keep educating a recalcitrant retard please.

Meanwhile, even Transparency International knows Tradamoni is vote buying...

Have a nice life, I am done with you lot. Lol.

You are such an irredeemable ignorant fool.

You can't be taught as you have a permanently closed mind.

Your referencing Transparency International won't give any credence to your balderdash.

There is no such English as 'you lot'. You are just a dumb fellow.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by ivandragon: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You are such an irredeemable ignorant fool.

You can't be taught as you have a permanently closed mind.

Your referencing Transparency International won't give any credence to your balderdash.

There is no such English as 'you lot'. You are just a dumb fellow.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/you+lot

how can you know when you are a daft kakapo?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo, Sanusi Among Those Who Convinced Ezekwesili To Step Down by CoolAmbience(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
ivandragon:

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/you+lot

how can you know when you are a daft kakapo?

You seem to be suffering from inferiority complex...that idiom makes no sense here in Nigeria. You may go and use it the UK. It doesn't apply everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders / Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.