Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google (841 Views)

How Do I Remove The Circled Area On The Attached Webpage? / How To Copy Text From Any Image On Window PC / Please How Can I Achieve This With Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google by Thrivenation: 5:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Dear Webmaster,

I need your help! How can my website display like the image i attached in this post when my website is searched on google. Please, can anyone work me through the step-by-step process of achieving this same result. I'm open to learning from all my ogas here. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Re: How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google by emmyw(m): 6:13am On Jan 25, 2019
Thrivenation:
Dear Webmaster,

I need your help! How can my website display like the image i attached in this post when my website is searched on google. Please, can anyone work me through the step-by-step process of achieving this same result. I'm open to learning from all my ogas here. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Go To Google Search Console, Click On Search Appearance, Then Data Highlighter, You can Highlight Pages You Want It To Appear Like That On Google. That's It.
Re: How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google by Thrivenation: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2019
emmyw:
Go To Google Search Console, Click On Search Appearance, Then Data Highlighter, You can Highlight Pages You Want It To Appear Like That On Google. That's It.
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google by Emina33: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Are you talking about the search results on the Left or the Map on the Right?

For the left hand:
Most times if not defined according to emmyw's method, Google will display links to the pages getting the highest traffic on your site.

Some things to note, you will only start seeing this type of search result when your website starts getting regular daily traffic and usually only when someone types your exact website name or link. So type your website name or address into google search and see what comes up. If its just an ordinary result then what you need is more traffic to start showing like this.

For the right hand side, I think that will appear when you list your website on Google Maps and it gets steady traffic.

But all in all it takes time and don't expect a brand new website to get results like these.

There's still more to talk about but I just tried to give you a summary. Though I am still learning sha but my advice to you is if you want to really understand this whole thing I recommend that you join this online course which I am currently using to learn all these things. It covers a lot of topics about SEO, web design, making money online and lots more you should check it out at https://moneymaker.ng/shop/mob

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed / Closed / 1 Year Old Blog For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.