Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain (8674 Views)

BOLA TINUBU AND THE COST OF POLITICAL MISCALCULATION / 2023: Tinubu’s Declaration A Political Miscalculation – Prof Fage / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by gaskiyamagana: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2019
kitone:
People need a lot of education in this country, social.studies ,this one doesn't even know Jonathan is not Igbo
Nawaaaà ooooo

Social studies teacher,the more you drag this issue, the more your wayo will be exposed. It is Yoruba turn come 2023 wether or not you vote for PMB. Infact your 5 o/o vote is not needed for Yorubas Presidency come 2023.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:
. I am not a politician but I understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.If South East does not support Buhari and he eventually wins the region should forget 2023 presidency for it will be given to the south west. Additionally if they think KANU will liberate them it is a daydream.The gap between Ojukwu and KANU is wide.Ojukwu was brave while KANU is a coward ....The Igbo's will pay drastically if they don't support in February during the presidential election....Bitter Truth

Just like the northerners in Borno, zamfara, benue and taraba are paying now with their blood for supporting Buhari right?

Y'all are bizarre with your thinking on this forum.

You Nigerians only love to play ethnic, religious, clannish and devilish politics that has not benefited the common man after almost 60 years on independence.

Only a mad mad continues doing the same thing and expects a different outcome.

Until y'all are ready to play clean politics devoid of hate and extremism, Igbos are not really interested in the presidency.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by princfred(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

Just like the northerners in Borno, zamfara, benue and taraba are paying now with their blood for supporting Buhari right?

You Nigerians only love to play ethnic, religious, clannish and devilish politics that has not benefited the common man after almost 60 years on independence.

Until y'all are ready to play clean politics devoid of hate and extremism, Igbos are not really interested in the presidency.

This is why the call for secession is getting stronger more and more as more igbos get to understand that they are dealing with devilishly selfish tribes whose sense of ethnic bigotry trumps every other index of humanity while at the same time they are calling unity. Making a mess of the society as merit and humanity is shrugged to the dust been. How can a human being support this present government to do another 4 yrs without asking about what will become of the middle belters given the killings so far there? So inhumane no wonder Nnamdi called it a zoo.

Despite how long theyve not been in the centre and all the marginalization yet Igbos can readily sacrifice the presidency for now for good of the nation even that of other parts non igbo areas. Something beyond the morally dead selfish conscience of some other ethnic bigot parts.

Who says Atiku must do 8 yrs? If he does a good job in terms of improving economy, security and social infrastructures, why not? If he allows the killings and lopsided appointment then shouldn't he be voted out after 4 yrs dor the igbo presidiency then?

2 Likes

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ejimatic: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2019
princfred:

We are looking at the mess that will become Nigeria with another 4 yrs of Buhari not just the igbo presidency. Is it a taboo to have and place such national interest in Nigeria beyond the sectional interest? Must we slaughter merit, progress and national interest, all go play crude politics of tribe, on the alter of tribalism? If that's the case why not we simply divide so each side can pursue tribal politics and interest to the maximum on their own. Why shout one Nigeria with one mouth while pursuing tribal interest above every other considerations with another . The country will only remain moribund with such orientation as seen so far.
. I love your choice of words and maturity in the way you express yourself. I respect your opinion..However Nigerian politics has been tribalised since 1960 and it may be so for a long time.The country has many nations that continue to work for their interest politically. In view of the nature of the country political ethnicity may continue for a long time. That is why directly we are practising rotational presidency in the country programmed by our kingmakers and heavyweights.... With this development I believe every tribe must rule in Nigeria.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ejimatic: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

My thinking may be different from yours ...We are not bound to have same reasoning on matters.However I am of the opinion that we are practicing ethnic politics in Nigeria and it dates back to 1960.Every tribe is defending its interest. Ethnic politics is peculiar to a nation of nations like Nigeria.Sadly it may continue for a long period of time.No apology to anybody.... Directly we are practicing rotational presidency in Nigetia programmed by our ruling class and heavyweights. In view of this it is my strong opinion that every tribe is important and must present the President.... Hausa Igbo Yoruba...It is this rotational presidency that still keeps the nation together and may continue for s long time.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by Omeokachie: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2019
We nor want cheesy
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by princfred(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:
. I love your choice of words and maturity in the way you express yourself. I respect your opinion..However Nigerian politics has been tribalised since 1960 and it may be so for a long time.The country has many nations that continue to work for their interest politically. In view of the nature of the country political ethnicity may continue for a long time. That is why directly we are practising rotational presidency in the country programmed by our kingmakers and heavyweights.... With this development I believe every tribe must rule in Nigeria.

I do not disagree with you that it is not nice for every tribe to rule, but in saner climes where the democracy was copied from, tribe is not the major determinant to who rules but ideas and values. Must we remain politically undeveloped because we started off like that? Am fully for igbo presidency but that should be pursued with humanity and development in mind not just for the sake of it against those parameters. Those who know better should enlighten the rest not seek to roll in the mud like them. Otherwise what will be difference between us and the almajiri or unconscionable son of a fallen demon?
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ejimatic: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2019
princfred:
I do not disagree it is not nice for every tribe to rule, but in saner clones where the democracy was copied from, tribe is not the major determinant to who rules but ideas and values. Must we remain politically undeveloped because we started off like that?
Time will pass before we can get an answer to your question Nigerian democracy is different in all entirety To me it has become a cultural democracy. we are just doing what we like..As a person I dont forsee any divorce between tribalism and politics in Nigeria. The only solution they have given us is rotational presidency. to keep us together. Having a president that is good from any tribe at any time ..in Nigeria is a mirage ..
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by monex(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The closest chance of having Igbo Presidency in Nigeria is Amaechi.

He's intelligent and outspoken.

Peter Obi is just a waste of time and resources under the camp he belongs.

Amaechi isnt Igbo.

He is Ikwerre from the South-South .
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by princfred(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
monex:

Amaechi isnt Igbo.

South South igbos agree they are igbos only when they perceive it favors them otherwise they prefer to go by SS, Niger delta, waterside or whatever the Fulani will love to hear.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by princfred(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:
Time will pass before we can get an answer to your question Nigerian democracy is different in all entirety To me it has become a cultural democracy. we are just doing what we like..As a person I dont forsee any divorce between tribalism and politics in Nigeria. The only solution they have given us is rotational presidency. to keep us together. Having a president that is good from any tribe at any time ..in Nigeria is a mirage ..

Yeah, am not naively saying both will be divorced or that Nigeria becomes America but what good has that part undiluted got the people even the ones ruling so much. Why repeat the same thing over and over and expect a different result.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by SEONaijaExpert: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2019
monex:

Amaechi isnt Igbo.

I absolutely know that. My submission was in reference to his influence for his friends.

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by lomprico(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2019
gbengress1:
They will never hear. Only to start shouting marginalization when APC zone presidency to south west in 2023

It has been their plan all along. Igbos are not fools.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by phase1: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:

Of all the posters on this thread, you sound the most illiterate and pedestrian. Dear zombie, Where did your Igbo-murdering Buhari claim he was going to hand over to the East and why should the East vote him because he is incumbent and capable of rigging election?

You yoromooslems are quite funny. grin
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by philcz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
post=75092507:

We don't even need to be told, we sane ones are voting for PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI come FeBuhari 16th 2019 already.
A man that is taking us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.
What grade of Zombie is this guy?

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The closest chance of having Igbo Presidency in Nigeria is Amaechi.

He's intelligent and outspoken.

Peter Obi is just a waste of time and resources under the camp he belongs.

Unbelievable!!! So it's no longer Rochas? cheesy
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by marvinsync(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
maybachmusic:
Fck u all with ur silly presidency

The north and sw has been ruling since time immemorial

And remain villages aside lagos

lol Which north and SW
the only president/head of state the SW has produced ever is Obasanjo
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:
. with due respect to you ,I disagree with your opinion. you need to present the president in 2023.waiting for another eight years is a slap on the Igbo's.what you need do is to support Buhari.in 2023 APC NEC will decide where the power shift will be.....Buhari is not the decider nor Tinubu...You can have a voice as from now. play the politics now and stand on 2023....That is why the south west is still supporting ;Buhari second term because if 2023.At that time both south west and south east will work together and prevail on the north to let the south east present the president.... My point is the politics must start now....
The north has been producing most of the presidents since independence, where do they stand when compared to the west and east? Has the presidency helped them in any way?
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ejimatic: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

The north has been producing most of the presidents since independence, where do they stand when compared to the west and east? Has the presidency helped them in any way?
I agree with you my brother.However in 1999 because of Abiola crisis the south west was allowed to rule for 8 years with OBJ as president to pacify the south west.OBJ handed over power to the North through Yardua but his death made Jonathan the President. They believed Jonathan was using their tenure that is why they did not let him go for the second term.OBJ was furious too because he did not want to offend the region..That was the emergence of Buhari the incumbent president.From my observation the south west is happy with the rotational presidency as panacea to the north control of our politics that is why they will never support anything that will not make power shift in 2023. to the south....in my humble opinion if Atiku wins power will shift in 2027 if Buhari wins power will shift in 2023....The south will decide whether to wait till 2027 or 2023 to have a power shift. ..I agree with you that we may not have the best with the use of rotational presidency but it is a tool for political stability as we take turn to rule in the country
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
You are only wasting your time, your ppl are not that politically sophisticated; they will not understand because they don't use their heads but their hearts, which is often filled with hatred.

Most of them are currently Atikulating for Atiku to spite Buhari, even though he has done more for them than any other president, while at the same time majority of them are also calling for Biafra.

Even more ironic and sad is the fact that they are completely ignoring their own Igbo candidates (like they did to Ojukwu), one of them has already given up and quit the race; yet the same voices would later be the ones crying marginalisation - what utter hypocrisy.

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by nwanyionitsha: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
[/quote]Let it mar it very well,we will never vote buhari.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by oblaak(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
post=75092507:

We don't even need to be told, we sane ones are voting for PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI come FeBuhari 16th 2019 already.
A man that is taking us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.

The land flowing with blood and tears.. May God in his infinite mercy deliver you and your insane ilks
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by sogodihno: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:
We will only support Buhari, if his zombies bring all their family members and ask KANU to kill them the way Buhari killed SESS youths and then still give Nnamdi KANU maximum love and support. grin

The time when Efulefus like Ikedife the APC sycophant cum failed politician can threaten Ndigbo with presidency is over. The Wast will not vote the dumb murderous dullard who insulted them after winning election and killed their youths. We are not very good at pretending.

Buhari the bigot hates the East, the East hates him back unapologetically. The East that voted shagari, Yar adua, will vote Atiku who is powerful in the north, loved by the middle belt and accepted by Yoruba Christians and moderates.

The numbers do not favour buhari, and if he rigs, Abuja will be too hot for him and his family. The International community are watching closely.

I'm not worried about 2023, we all know there can be no Yoruba presidency before an Igbo presidency, the way the country stands right now. The East have been thoroughly sensitized. When the presidency come south it will not go to SW who have already taken their turn, it must be done for the East as it was done for the SW. If the SW insist on trying to be greedy, we all know what to do.

lolz, suspending their brain for emotion as usual, e go clear for ur eyes in 2023. let's wait and see.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by sogodihno: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:

That was what you said in 2015, dumbohari did his worse, yet the Igbo nation is stronger than ever economically while yoruba muslims in ogun and osun are cutting off their people's heads to sell in the market in order to buy a plate of amala. Na who dey do who? grin

what about ur brother involving in drug trafficking. fool
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by fasolajoshua: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bring all your
Amazon,
walmart,
Google play,
steam wallet and
iTunes gift card now
I'll collect up to $10000 and then redeem at once
Direct loader here
Only good cards

Paxful coins to cash also available

Swift payment guaranteed

*RATE IS GOOD*
contact me https:///send?phone=2347030666647
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by kilmer: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2019
This clown is talking about Igbo presidency in 2023 when we are not sure there will still be a country called Nigeria then. The Igbos do not need Igbo presidency. The Igbos need a completely restructured Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Austyn Ogannah: Nigeria's Next President Must Be Business-Inclined Southerner / 2023 Polls: We’re Ready To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos – PDP / Breaking: Tinubu’s Close Ally Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.