Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain (8670 Views)

BOLA TINUBU AND THE COST OF POLITICAL MISCALCULATION / 2023: Tinubu’s Declaration A Political Miscalculation – Prof Fage / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by OkoyeA1(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2019
cool
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by gaskiyamagana: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2019
slawali:
Buhari hate them
Did Yoruba love them too?
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Buhari will return and then una go see pepper grin grin

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by Numlock: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2019
Keep deceiving the gullible ones with your igbo presidency when all they want is someone that will sign a referendum for them go have their own country.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by kitone: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2019
People need a lot of education in this country, social.studies ,this one doesn't even know Jonathan is not Igbo
Nawaaaà ooooo

gaskiyamagana:
OBJ Yoruba
Yaradua........ Hausa
Jonathan....... Igbo/Ibo
Buhari........ Hausa
It is Yoruba again.

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by supereagle(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2019
inforesource:
You can borrow my calculator. Can you trust PMB and Tinubu? Or maybe Scientific calculation is help. You better shine your eyes.

Tinubu cannot do anything if he is confronted with realities, moreover he puts national interest before his own unlike OBJ.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by Elvisu: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2019
What we igbos need is good governance and policies that will make our businesses strive. The president can come from any tribe. We don’t cares much about that. Meanwhile PMB can never hand over power to an Igbo man. He is pushing Tinubu for 2023. Atiku is the only person that can hand over to an Igbo man after his eight years.

4 Likes

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by supereagle(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
kitone:
People need a lot of education in this country, social.studies ,this one doesn't even know Jonathan is not Igbo
Nawaaaà oooo

Goodluck Ebele Askiwe Jonathan. He claimed to be Igbo to get their support in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by python2gbera: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Biko, leave these people alone, they are old enough to face the consequences of their decisions.
A stray dog hear not the whistles of its owner.

-python2

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Keep your presidency we do not need it at all
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by dam2000(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2019
Ogun the god of iron go kill all of u so bcus of 2023 Igbo presidency will should suffer another 4 years even thunder go join hand distroy u

2 Likes

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by phase1: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2019
We will only support Buhari, if his zombies bring all their family members and ask KANU to kill them the way Buhari killed SESS youths and then still give Nnamdi KANU maximum love and support. grin

The time when Efulefus like Ikedife the APC sycophant cum failed politician can threaten Ndigbo with presidency is over. The Wast will not vote the dumb murderous dullard who insulted them after winning election and killed their youths. We are not very good at pretending.

Buhari the bigot hates the East, the East hates him back unapologetically. The East that voted shagari, Yar adua, will vote Atiku who is powerful in the north, loved by the middle belt and accepted by Yoruba Christians and moderates.

The numbers do not favour buhari, and if he rigs, Abuja will be too hot for him and his family. The International community are watching closely.

I'm not worried about 2023, we all know there can be no Yoruba presidency before an Igbo presidency, the way the country stands right now. The East have been thoroughly sensitized. When the presidency come south it will not go to SW who have already taken their turn, it must be done for the East as it was done for the SW. If the SW insist on trying to be greedy, we all know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by inforesource: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Are you for real? National Interest? Hmm, I have not seen a selfish human being like Tinubu. The only thing I like about Tinubu is his unwavering focus and stability in the political environment. You can trust Tinubu when it comes to staying in one party. He will never for money sake jump from APC to PDP. That is the only thing I like about him. But he is very selfish.
supereagle:

Tinubu cannot do anything if he is confronted with realities, moreover he puts national interest before his own unlike OBJ.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Which presidency is this one talking about? Presidency of which country? I can bet it with everything I have that Buhari I know will never and can never handover to Igbo man. I don't deceive myself chasing around white elephant.

If such will ever happen it's not Buhari era. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by chia200: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2019
We Igbos need Re-structuring and after that, the Presidency will come naturally,

We can't prostrate for Cow because we want to eat meat, TUFIAKWA!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by jrusky(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2019
chia200:
We Igbos need Re-structuring and after that, the Presidency will come naturally,

We can't prostrate for Cow because we want to eat meat, TUFIAKWA!!!!

God bless bro. The cow heads are looking for who to deceive as they did in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by jchioma: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Oga shut up, you are politically naive.

I was with a Yoruba muslim yesterday. The guy was practically begging me to vote Buhari, because, in 2023, Baba will install Fashola (who of course, will be there for another 8 years), and thereafter the Igbos can have their turn.

Ndi Igbo are wise. We will not listen to the fraudulent promises of a man that promised change and gave us chains. How many Igbos were killed during the operation python dance and other efforts meant at marginalizing us? You cannot give what you don't have.

Proudly 5% and highly Atikulated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by Foodforthought: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2019
What good has presidency brought to any region? The north is still the most impoverished region in the country with all the Porosidency. Yorubas political class is the most deceitful, nobody trusts anybody. Please leave Ibos alone. They will not die if they do not produce president. They don't have to. They are planning secession in the future....so whatever happens now is for the now. We never finish 2019 you dey talk about 2023. Imagine trying to deceive themselves with Igbo presidency. That is APC policy alone. What if APC isn't around by 2023? Should the Ibos support a terrorist and tribalist individual who has shown open dislike for them in 2019 and then expect 2023 slot? What if they are betrayed in 2023? Or has it not happened before? Some people are not clever. I said it before... the only persons supporting PMB are those who are 'collecting' from his administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ejimatic: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/political-miscalculation-mar-igbo-presidency/

. I am not a politician but I understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.If South East does not support Buhari and he eventually wins the region should forget 2023 presidency for it will be given to the south west. Additionally if they think KANU will liberate them it is a daydream.The gap between Ojukwu and KANU is wide.Ojukwu was brave while KANU is a coward ....The Igbo's will pay drastically if they don't support in February during the presidential election....Bitter Truth

2 Likes

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by kelly72: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2019
We are not calculating anything.
We will not vote for dullard. Those who anchor their political survival on support for an slowpoke can go ahead and calculate.

We will not vote for a dying brain, even if we stand to make some stupid gains.
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by edibobo: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Is Igbo or Yoruba Presidency the main issue in the political cycle of Nigeria today ? These useless and faceless human beings are wicked and selfish in all ramification. Pushing the gullible youths to vote for Buhari at this dispensation is like returning the nation to dark days
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by phase1: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin grin grin

Buhari will return and then una go see pepper grin grin

That was what you said in 2015, dumbohari did his worse, yet the Igbo nation is stronger than ever economically while yoruba muslims in ogun and osun are cutting off their people's heads to sell in the market in order to buy a plate of amala. Na who dey do who? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by princfred(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2019
jrusky:
Which presidency is this one talking about? Presidency of which country? I can bet it with everything I have that Buhari I know will never and can never handover to Igbo man. I don't deceive myself chasing around white elephant.

If such will ever happen it's not Buhari era. Simple and short.
They are just taking advantage of igbo mans politically developed nationalistic non tribal political bent against their crude politics of tribe above merit and conscience. Atiku gets mobbed in IMO, Yaradus gets massive votes in the east why?- because igbos look at them mainly through the lens of the progress they can offer not their tribe. If he were to stand for presidiency now, FFK will get massive votes from the east even more than some societally morally dumb igbo politicians.

All these talk of igbo presidiency is mainly because of the overwhelming marginalization otherwise the average igbo man is inclined to support politician from any tribe that can develop the nation than his fellow igbo unlike other moral bankrupt entities who dont mind the killings and lopsided appointments as long as it seems to serve their tribal goals. Yet they will be the ones screaming one Nigeria all the while playing ethnic oriented politics.

2 Likes

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by ejimatic: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Elvisu:
What we igbos need is good governance and policies that will make our businesses strive. The president can come from any tribe. We don’t cares much about that. Meanwhile PMB can never hand over power to an Igbo man. He is pushing Tinubu for 2023. Atiku is the only person that can hand over to an Igbo man after his eight years.
. with due respect to you ,I disagree with your opinion. you need to present the president in 2023.waiting for another eight years is a slap on the Igbo's.what you need do is to support Buhari.in 2023 APC NEC will decide where the power shift will be.....Buhari is not the decider nor Tinubu...You can have a voice as from now. play the politics now and stand on 2023....That is why the south west is still supporting ;Buhari second term because if 2023.At that time both south west and south east will work together and prevail on the north to let the south east present the president.... My point is the politics must start now....
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by Randy100: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Who cares about Igbo presidency? The only thing we want now is to retire the lifeless one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2019
I won't blame you for your daft statement. It's your fellow BMC's who liked your daft post that I will blame.

So Amaechi is now Igbo. He no more a Niger Deltan.

You are nuts.

Amaechi whose name was not even on the ballot but court made him a governor(while he hid in Ghana) based on Wike's powerful influence back then.

The court was supposed to call for another election. But this is Nigeria as Falz sang.

Amaechi the betrayer of the Niger Delta people, who envied Jonathan so much that he stole Rivers State money to feed Buhari's election campaign.

Get off your Internet world and get out a bit more.

You know nothing

By the way, where are you from?

SEONaijaExpert:
The closest chance of having Igbo Presidency in Nigeria is Amaechi.

He's intelligent and outspoken.

Peter Obi is just a waste of time and resources under the camp he belongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by arewaboy01(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:
. I am not a politician but I understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.If South East does not support Buhari and he eventually wins the region should forget 2023 presidency for it will be given to the south west. Additionally if they think KANU will liberate them it is a daydream.The gap between Ojukwu and KANU is wide.Ojukwu was brave while KANU is a coward ....The Igbo's will pay drastically if they don't support in February during the presidential election....Bitter Truth
he who has ear let him hear oh .... we don't want to comman be hearing BIAFRA or death toh
Re: Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain by princfred(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2019
ejimatic:
. with due respect to you ,I disagree with your opinion. you need to present the president in 2023.waiting for another eight years is a slap on the Igbo's.what you need do is to support Buhari.in 2023 APC NEC will decide where the power shift will be.....Buhari is not the decider nor Tinubu...You can have a voice as from now. play the politics now and stand on 2023....That is why the south west is still supporting ;Buhari second term because if 2023.At that time both south west and south east will work together and prevail on the north to let the south east present the president.... My point is the politics must start now....

We are looking at the mess that will become Nigeria with another 4 yrs of Buhari not just the igbo presidency. Is it a taboo to have and place such national interest beyond the sectional interest? Must we slaughter merit, progress and national interest, all go play crude politics of tribe, on the alter of tribalism? If that's the case why not we simply divide so each side can pursue tribal politics and interest to the maximum on their own? Why shout one Nigeria with one mouth while pursuing tribal interest above every other considerations with another? The country will only remain moribund with such orientation as seen so far.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Austyn Ogannah: Nigeria's Next President Must Be Business-Inclined Southerner / Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers / Sack Ganduje Now – APC Youth Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.