Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

"I Will Work Together With Hon. Durosinmi At The National Assembly" - Sen. Yayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Work Together With Hon. Durosinmi At The National Assembly" - Sen. Yayi (369 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Work Together With Hon. Durosinmi At The National Assembly" - Sen. Yayi by Kakaakinews: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2019
The Senator representing Lagos west senatorial district at the National assembly on Thursday declared that he will work together with the All Progressives Congress structure in Ojo Federal Constituency to ascertain victory for the party ahead of the general elections.

Yayi as he is fondly called, had earlier performed a road-show across Oto-Awori, Ojo and Iba local councils in a bid to get reelected into the red chamber of the National Assembly. With him were the APC candidates for Ojo Federal Constituency, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi and Hon. Surajudeen Tijani contesting for Lagos State House of Assembly at Ojo constituency II.

The stakeholders during a meeting at Starjen, a place situated Okokomaiko, they pledged their supports to the Lagos west senator while seek for his collaboration to improve the infrastructural edifice of Ojo Federal Constituency.

Immediately after addressing the stakeholders, the ranking National Assembly member flanked by his House of Representatives candidate counter, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi, as well as the two Lagos State house of Assembly candidates, Hon. Victor Akande and Hon. Tijani Surajudeen Emir respectively, joined the already seated groups across the federal constituency.

Cheering the constituents with dance steps, the people's mandate, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi and other candidates introduced themselves to the teeming population just before the Senator's speech.

Addressing the various groups present which includes; Christian association of Nigeria, League of Imams, the youths, the students group, artisans, the market woman, the Alaba international market association, ethnic groups as well as the physical challenged, Senator Adeola decried the level of under development brought to the nation by the People's Democratic Party (PDP) during its sixteen years as the ruling party of Nigeria.

He, further counted the gains of the country under the APC led Federal Government which includes; aggressive road infrastructures, railway revitalisation, improved electricity, anti - corruption war, many to mention but few. The eloquent senator regretted the loss of the Ojo federal house of representatives seat to the opposition in 2015 which have not better the lives of the constituents in any manner. Senator Adeola canvassed for votes for all APC candidates.

Giving assurances of working with the former Ojo Council chair, Omooba Yinka Durosinmi to bring better representation to Ojo Federal constituency, Senator Adeola said, "I will work alongside Hon. Durosinmi at the National assembly", he noted.

While attending to various questions and contributions by representatives of each group, Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola, assures of joining hands to facilitate Independent Power Project (IPP) for Alaba international market, the reconstruction of Badagry Expressway and other life impacting projects and transparent empowerment programmes.

Speaking to pressmen at the sideline of the event, Durosinmi said elections in Ojo Federal Constituency will not be business as usual, he informed that the opposition party strategies to buy votes and rig the election as usual failed on arrival and the people now yearn for better representation.

Present at the meeting were; Ojo Federal Constituency Apex leader, Alhaji Olorunfunmi, the APC campaign committee chairman in Ojo Federal Constituency, Hon. C.O Ojelabi, the Council chairmen of Ojo, Iba, Oto - Awori respectively, APC LGA chairmen and other notable dignitaries.

Re: "I Will Work Together With Hon. Durosinmi At The National Assembly" - Sen. Yayi by deboysben(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Pdp all the way for ojo federal and state constituency

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blows Hot Over Acpn’s Decision To Endorse Buhari / Atiku, The Chamba Man / APC To Atiku/obi: You Told Nigerians Bare Faced Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.