Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs (31334 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2019
You guys are boring us.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by gazza07(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2019
Chioma the finest

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by islandmoon: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2019
how far with the pregnancy? she don agree to keep am? that no suppose cos quarrel abeg!
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by bricoo: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2019
so sweet
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by ABUZAHR45(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Enjoy your life with fake man[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by femi4: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
mosesbola:
This chioma girl better do the needful,

Davido no get time to DE chop only your punaa oo... Make Una go quick join dem simi and adekunle gold....

It is good to be married.....
Are you done talking ....
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by CaptainGOOD: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isorig

You mumu you mumu finish. As in ehnnnn you dull
Waiting she wort again for someone when davido don use dickkk scatter

U are a cow!
I guess u are there when he scatter her? undecided
Perverted olodo
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by wealth2al(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by equitorial1(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Wait ooo....no be moustache dey chioma face for d second picture so??
No be moustache, na wetin she rub for mouth.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by xpool(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2019
freemanbubble:

you mumu finish. As in ehnnnn you dull

Guy your own mumu na the worst.
You no just dey think before you type.
Shebi na when she become baby mama and after-1 she go come get value.
Who you dey call mumu na wise man, na you be the ode.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by freemanbubble: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
xpool:

Guy your own mumu na the worst.
You no just dey think before you type.
Shebi na when she become baby mama and after-1 she go come get value.
Who you dey call mumu na wise man, na you be the ode.

Bros your mumu ehnnn
As chioma be so
She get value for davido eye again?

As i dey so if you give me chioma i nor go Bleep because she don already use less
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by Westaslave2(f): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2019
See as davido resemble shina rambo
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by bizhop01: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2019
Good one, luv is a beautiful thing.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by TRAVEL101(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Chioma
Chioma
Chioma
How many times I call you
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by zincnike(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
wetin concern me 4 dat matter, abeg make Davido go rest ooo
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by Cyoung4real(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Wait ooo....no be moustache dey chioma face for d second picture so??

No be only moustach, na Mustapha.. Anu grin
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2019
mosesbola:
This chioma girl better do the needful,

Davido no get time to DE chop only your punaa oo... Make Una go quick join dem simi and adekunle gold....

It is good to be married.....
Davido is not 'chopping' anything. They are both giving each other their bodies. Talk like someone that went to school, and what's with you people and marriage sef?

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2019
freemanbubble:

you mumu finish. As in ehnnnn you dull

Another r*tard spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On Father's Day (video) / Hilarious Throwback Picture Of Olamide Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.