Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs (31342 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by brownsug(f): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
IamHansomE:
Chioma pls don't believe he loves you until he marries you.

Afonja love no dey Genuine
just like Igbo love so fake
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

The girl get sense that's why she Neva Cary belle.
Keeping he r sef worth in tact, that's why davido can't let go.

The gal Is street wise
Otondocheesy, na by pregnancy? You know how many girl him don phuck and let go?

Street wise kor
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by CaptainGOOD: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Otondocheesy, na by pregnancy? You know how many girl him don phuck and let go?

Street wise kor

You are a cow
At least we don't see him dating those ones. undecided
The gals he dated always left with pregnancy.
All you davido asslickers should go look for a job
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

You are a cow
At least we don't see him dating those ones. undecided
The gals he dated always left with pregnancy.
All you davido asslickers should go look for a job
I am a cow? Dang! That hurts.

Anyway, just tryna let you know that you saying she's got self worth just 'cause she isn't pregnant makes you look dumb imo. #justsaying
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by CaptainGOOD: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I am a cow? Dang! That hurts.

Anyway, just tryna let you know that you saying she's got self worth just 'cause she isn't pregnant makes you look dumb imo. #justsaying

u are just daft, yep she GAT self work not conceiving outside wedlock.
Got that now?
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by xpool(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros your mumu ehnnn
As chioma be so
She get value for davido eye again?

As i dey so if you give me chioma i nor go Bleep because she don already use less
Cool down there!
You come net dey cast rain, dey form wetin you no be.
Person babe na I'm you dey disrespect so. How she take useless? She no fine again? Abi e get wetin you dey take measure uselessness?
For your life ehn, you never friend celebrity and you no go ever phuck celebrity, na for nairaland you get mouth.
Your mumu dey easy to notice
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by freemanbubble: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
xpool:

Cool down there!
You come net dey cast rain, dey form wetin you no be.
Person babe na I'm you dey disrespect so. How she take useless? She no fine again? Abi e get wetin you dey take measure uselessness?
For your life ehn, you never friend celebrity and you no go ever phuck celebrity, na for nairaland you get mouth.
Your mumu dey easy to notice
Wetin dey celebrity body to fuckkk
Most ekosodin babe clean and fine pass chioma
Chioma na dirty
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by xpool(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
freemanbubble:

Wetin dey celebrity body to fuckkk
Most ekosodin babe clean and fine pass chioma
Chioma na dirty
See as you dey jealous reach, and you even dey follow Chioma story like fly dey follow shhit.
Oh boy go play play station 4 and leave Chioma alone. I know say you no fit get ps4, go and play ludo.
Me and you know say, even the ekosodun girls you no get. Chioma dey her house with her man dey get good time, them no even wan know your poor opinion because it is infinitesimally insignificant.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs by freemanbubble: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2019
xpool:

See as you dey jealous reach, and you even dey follow Chioma story like fly dey follow shhit.
Oh boy go play play station 4 and leave Chioma alone. I know say you no fit get ps4, go and play ludo.
Me and you know say, even the ekosodun girls you no get. Chioma dey her house with her man dey get good time, them no even wan know your poor opinion because it is infinitesimally insignificant.
Wetin i want use ps4 do brother
You be small pikin truely
I buy that ps4 last year give my my sibling of ten years old. I order am from dubai
Na only the ear phone when follow am come i dey make use off.

He case if you want make i buy for you i go also buy am give you because you be small pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Steps Out In A See-Through Native Outfit / Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Hang Out Together (photos) / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.