Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,311 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) (24505 Views)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Abdul'azeez Yar'adua Joins Senatorial Race (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by NothingDoMe: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:
Wahala tie ni yen.

Canada is a developed country yet is suffering from this sweeping recession but you expect a developing country as Nigeria whose economy is oil dependent especially at a time oil is selling at a low $50 rate, not to be in recession?

If the stupid Jonathan hadn't looted us dry at a time oil was selling at $110 rate, if he had saved more as well as constructed major infrastructures, we wouldn't be suffering at this time oil is selling at $50 rate. Better still, if the klepto hadn't also looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Despite earning 60% less than the previous regime, this admnistration has come up with several social, agricultural and infrastructural projects. Look at Lagos-Ibadan road and other roads being constructed, our new railway lines, new rice mills, cheap fertilizer production, Npower social schemes, tradermoni etc yet you expect us to vote in a useless party that destroyed our economy again?

Atiku, neva again.
Nonesense talk. Must Nigerian Government die on top oil? Canada has a diversified economy and the drop in oil price won't cause much harm.

Can't Buhari think creatively instead of crying over spilt milk? Or maybe Osinbajo should come and answer this question for him.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by omoteacher(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Good decision from her because she can't even win in her street.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Raltrending(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2019
awelekiti:
If all you're trying to do is drag me to your blog, never mind, I'm not gonna check the links up. wink
Lol its on nairaland ooo
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Emina33: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Ugly Woman lipsrsealed
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Pusyiter(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2019
On point my bro....
Before you will say jack brainless youths would attack you all in the name of the old gays contesting elections who have all eaten, divided and possessed our collective patrimony yet, they (youths) are blinded to see.
awelekiti:
But the gullible ,lazy youths rushed to the social media as usual to say she's supporting the PDP because of a ministerial slot. I wonder why our youths are so fond of thinking upside-down in this country...and when the annual ratings are announced and none of the nigerian universities could make the best 500 globally, they'd get angry. No wonder the politicians always succeed in using their brains because they know they've got nothing up there. Until you liberate yourselves from sentiments, you'd always remain in one place.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2019
She just realised that she has No chance of winning.
save her the Embarrasment.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by jetson06: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Igbos at it again.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by BrainSanitizer: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Spare us your explanations Madam BBOG. You wanted to negotiate for a ministerial position but you didn't succeed. You were selfish and self-centered just like your British friend Theresa May. You knew you were lighter than a piece of paper in the presidential contest (that is if you were ever in it). You are giving a very silly excuse for opting out. Sorry girl, INEC says NO. You must contest and score 200 votes across Nigeria. Next time (if there ever would be a next time for you in politics) be patriotic first before thinking of personal gains. #BITTERLESSONS
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by ATTAH012(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Nonsense, if at all, she wil Nt will d election, she Dnt Ave d right 2 withdraw because of ministerial position, she is a betrayal she shld drag 2 court.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2019
grin

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by oldschoollapel(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2019
You have predicted your defeat that's why . Atikulooter should respect himself & do the same .
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by ReachHard: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Greatfullheart: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Who Cares? Weather You Backed Out Or In. You never Going To Win Anyway! Thank Your Stars you Were Not Going To Waist Your Time and Energy for Something You Know You Won't Win. Jus Focus On Your Children And Family.

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by ezkimow(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:
Wahala tie ni yen.

Canada is a developed country yet is suffering from this sweeping recession but you expect a developing country as Nigeria whose economy is oil dependent especially at a time oil is selling at a low $50 rate, not to be in recession?

If the stupid Jonathan hadn't looted us dry at a time oil was selling at $110 rate, if he had saved more as well as constructed major infrastructures, we wouldn't be suffering at this time oil is selling at $50 rate. Better still, if the klepto hadn't also looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Despite earning 60% less than the previous regime, this admnistration has come up with several social, agricultural and infrastructural projects. Look at Lagos-Ibadan road and other roads being constructed, our new railway lines, new rice mills, cheap fertilizer production, Npower social schemes, tradermoni etc yet you expect us to vote in a useless party that destroyed our economy again?

Atiku, neva again.

Mtchew.....

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Platony(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sharrap there!!.......

Stingy Oby does nt want to spend more money knowing fully well she'll nt win.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Kagawa10: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Nonesense talk. Must Nigerian Government die on top oil? Canada has a diversified economy and the drop in oil price won't cause much harm.

Can't Buhari think creatively instead of crying over spilt milk? Or maybe Osinbajo should come and answer this question for him.
What's this one saying? Fact is, it's very difficult to diversify at a time when our main economy which oil is giving us little revenue. Where would the money to diversify come from?

Yet under this admnistration, several rice mills have been established. We also produce cheap fertilizers for farmers in Nigeria and outside Nigeria at large. That's a welcome step.

If the stupid Jonathan had done more than this at a time barrel of oil was selling at $110, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Eshence: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
SHE DON COLLECT BRIBE NA WAOOO! SAI BABA!!
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by urahara(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:
Wahala tie ni yen.

Atiku, neva again.

The main cause of the recession was not low oil price .the main cause was that buhari refused to devalue our currency causing the mass Exodus of foreign investors due to lack of forex , ....then...economy crashed

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by Kagawa10: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
urahara:

The main cause of the recession was not low oil price .the main cause was that buhari refused to devalue our currency causing the mass Exodus of foreign investors due to lack of forex , ....then...economy crashed
Nope, it was because Jonathan looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b nor did he save at the time of plenty. Get sense.
PDP, neva again.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by urahara(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kagawa10:

Nope, it was because Jonathan looted our foreign reserve from $48b to $26b nor did he save at the time of plenty. Get sense.
PDP, neva again.

But if the currency was devalued on time , there wouldn't have e been a recession in the first place , let your father get sense !! Idiot
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by naijaking1: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oby wayo!
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Better.
Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by NJArtMark(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Art is lovely and loud especially. Adorn your space or wall with this beautiful actress, model and singer, a Pencil portrait of Marilyn Monroe done by me, well framed with glass sand and can be freely delivered to the buyer. Price is 85k and can be negotiable. Call 07062120301

Re: Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) by dareadewuyi: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nelson Frederick Odorige of ECSDN had asked some of these newly young Presidential Candidates to step down to build a veritable coalition to ensure a viable alternative to the#APCPDP in the forthcoming elections.But likes of Dr.Obiageli, fela Durotoye and Morgalu bent on forging ahead,Maddam, sorry, it's too late!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olabode Rhodes-Vivour Retires As Supreme Court Justice / 2023: Crack In Buhari, Tinubu Camps Widens / APGA: FG Suspended Work On Abia Flyover Over Poor Quality Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.