Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ (1050 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by nigeriapenmedia: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Tonto Dikeh has launched her new luxury hair collection called ‘King Tonto Collection’ in collaboration with Glee hair.

The actress, singer and philanthropist, who already has a finger in every pie, has now added entrepreneur to her title as she introduced the shiny, silky, soft hair.

See More Photos Below;

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-launches-her-new-luxury-hair-line-called-king-tonto-collection/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by Fuckuignos(f): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2019
PDP's biggest achievement in 16 years on the 130km Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was the demolition of toll-gates. True or False?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by nigeriapenmedia: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2019

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by FlirtyGist: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by GOFRONT(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Guy you ve become a thorn in the Ass of PDP lately....Cant you forgive and forget?? grin cheesy

Every thread I go, I see you pose as a threat to the PDP already.

You no fit 4give and 4get ba?? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by Rickjordan(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Expecting this on the front page..... seems one of the mode is collecting his share from tonto cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by Joshmodest(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
PDP's biggest achievement in 16 years on the 130km Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was the demolition of toll-gates. True or False?

Festus keyamo , I know this is you ....if u want to campaign go to the politics forum .... coming to campaign on romance , auto , education and celebrities forum , shows that the confusion, that exists in buhari's govt, has flown down to his supporters !!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by Homeboiy: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
I don't care
Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jan 26, 2019
That is a nice one......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Launches Her New Luxury Hair Line Called ‘king Tonto Collection’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2019
Homeboiy:
I don't care

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? / My Mom Reminded Me Of How Beautiful I Am Every Day – CSP Dolapo Badmus / Cardi B’s X-rated Response To Offset’s Romantic Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.