Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? (1048 Views)

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? by yfreshie: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Recently Star Boy record label boss, Wizkid and the chairman of United Bank Of Africa (UBA), Tony Elumelu were pictured together.

Later that same day Wizkid announced on his social media page that he has just made a deal with the finance institution, UBA.

That is not even the issue, the issue is that I was just sitting on my own ‘jejeli ‘when I saw on twitter a tweet that got my attention by a Wizkid fan with the handle, @Legendary_wale.

See tweet below:-
http://naijatrends.com.ng/is-it-true-that-wizkid-is-richer-than-tony-elumelu-uba-chairman/

Re: Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? by tsinzu: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Firstly if Wizkid was richer, he would be the one signing Tony and not the other way round. Secondly, what kind of stupid question is this? Are you mad? Are you aware that Tony Elumelu is a billionaire in dollars? Oya bring that your gorimapa head

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? by ObaKlaz: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Most Wizkid fans revel in stupidity. That fabricated 'World Wizkid day' bullshit proves it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? by tobidipity(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Op is it true that your skull is leaking?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? by ValCon888: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
By their body posture in the picture you can tell who is the boss.
Re: Is It True That Wizkid Is Richer Than Tony Elumelu, UBA Chairman? by Tonyprisca: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oh! My God, what is wrong with this one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah and Daniel Lloyd hold traditional wedding was a movie shoot / Nolly Wood Actres Regina Daniels Shares Sexy Pics of Herself On Election Day / Kendall Jenner Wore This Daring Gown At Vanity Fair Oscars After Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.