Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election (290 Views)

Is A "3rd Force" Really What We Need In The Forthcoming Presidential Elections? / The Dreams I Had On The Forthcoming Presidential Election / No Hope For The PDP In The Forthcoming Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election by jollysholly: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2019
As the presidential election is coming close, I think we Nigerians should say our opinions on choosing the right person and capable of leading this our beloved country because for me I feel we need a leader who knows what the people want, bold and courageous enough to execute his/her plan for the country without afraid of anybody and most especially let come out and vote because our vote is the best way to make the government known that if can't carry out the plan or project you have during campaign period irrespective of anybody then we should try another person whether good or bad.
Re: People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Thanks OP. This goes to all the Nigerian youths.

Never vote along the sentiment lines. Before you vote, sit down and ask yourself, is the country moving forward or backward? Are we better off now than we were in the last 4 years? Are what the people are saying about a particular candidate true or the opponent and his team just want to rubbish him in order to get there to achieve their selfish gains? What is the credibility of those your candidate surrounds himself with? Would they allow him perform when he gets there? What programmes does your candidate have for the youths? Is our economy progressing or regressing under the past administration ? What's the true position of the country among the commity of nations relative to economy, education, healthcare, research 4 years ago and what are the possible future plans, etc?

Once you're able to come to terms with all the above questions and even more, you may proceed to the polls and cast your vote. Wether you like it or not, the decision you made would have effect on how your life and that of your family wpuld be on the next 4 years and dont forget, 4 years out of your life is enormous so, don't joke with it. Good morning Nigerians.
Re: People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election by gidgiddy: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2019
The way I see the coming elections is that it is a waste of time. Things won't change, no matter who gets elected.

Nigeria is like a Bus with a very bad engine that is hardly moving foward. And we arw all passengers. Rather than address the issue of the engine, everyone is focused on finding a good driver.

No matter what driver you find for the Bus, it will still not move foward.
Re: People Opinion About The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Bizmagnet: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2019
There's no right person between the two major contestants. All we nees is right people who can decide to choose right. Can't we just try Kingsly Mogaulu or Sowore? Must we go for Atiku or Buhari? In a situation where people minds are bent on the due, then I will just allow the current corruption to continue instead of switching from corruption to corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Please Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — SDP Chairman, Falae / Breaking -PDP Suspends Presidential Campaign To Protest Cjn’s Suspension / Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.