Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion (44625 Views)

Nigerians Are Known As Big Spenders In Seychelles –Actress Linda Ejiofor / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Mizwisdom(f): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
kangarooskip:
Stupid people. Block all of them jor. Every woman that makes it is into prostitution what kind of barbaric and archaic thinking is this? The level of hatred and jealousy is just too much, yet they wonder why they will never make it in life. I know it's only very broke and wretched fans that will be commenting that nonsense. Block them all!! angry

That's why many of them are suffering from poverty. They spend time gossiping and getting jealous of any female that succeeds in life. How can such people become rich?

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by biggy26: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
Nigerians can't see a single woman succeed without assuming she is having sex for money.

Can we then assume that every man doing well is also into fraud or dealing drugs?

This attitude is irritating as women are hustling and a lot of them are doing so without any man yet they are insulted
No, I think what should be done is simple. The moment anyone flaunts a mansion on social media, firs or icpc should check their tax records or companies they run, if they can't show docs, then the world will know their sham. It will curb this rubbish.
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Fisher007: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're not making sense, if your mother or sister makes money will you insist that they are prostitutes? I know a lady working with one of our telecom companies and earning about N500,000 monthly, as in salary. Use your thinking faculty please this actress can use her status for different legit businesses, that's the reality and bitter truth

Firstly from your first sentence I knew you are angry and rude. So I will give you a piece of your medicine.

I blame your mother for not swallowing you or your father for swiping you off with tissue paper or pouring you on the floor.

Now let me answer your assumptions. I know a lady earning more than 500k a month too and she didn't build such structure or house in 2 to 10 years. Why?

Well because she had bills to handle (house rent, feeding, transportation, parents and other siblings) .

Less we forget, if you make 500k, you will pay P.A.Y.E as you earn tax which will reduce your income to like 400k or less.

Let's imagine she starts a business. With 200k out of the 400k left. So you believe she will be able to build such a magnificent house.

Please you are the one that should use your brain or thinking faculty. You are just angered I said the truth. That is just it.

I know and understand your kind.
The truth still remain bitter. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:
Nigerians can't see a single woman succeed without assuming she is having sex for money.

Can we then assume that every man doing well is also into fraud or dealing drugs?

This attitude is irritating as women are hustling and a lot of them are doing so without any man yet they are insulted
you are too mature to talk like this,this mentality of praising unwarranted wealth is the problem of africa,face the fact ,what has she done to be able to afford a house worth almost 100 million??

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:

That's why many of them are suffering from poverty. They spend time gossiping and getting jealous of any female that succeeds in life. How can such people become rich?

Ma'am Habba, Even you? I'm surprised. Howbeit that you see the Truth and Kindly ignore it even with your eyes open. This gender bandwagon you people are always Jumping on. Irrespective of the Crime committed.

Well, why am I even surprised.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're not making sense, if your mother or sister makes money will you insist that they are prostitutes? I know a lady working with one of our telecom companies and earning about N500,000 monthly, as in salary. Use your thinking faculty please this actress can use her status for different legit businesses, that's the reality and bitter truth

Ma'am how much is 500k monthly? Are you even making any sense? 500k * 12 = 6M per year.

1. She will feed
2. She will pay Rent
3. She will maintain her Car
4. She will feed her kids, at least if she has one
5. She will send a little to her younger ones.

We are talking of owning mansions in Lekki Phase 2 with over 100M. A G-wagon cost over 40M for a new one. Bullet proof G-wagon cost 100M.

You think 500k is money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by cococandy(f): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
We know 95 percent of men are scammers, lazy and criminals. Sounds right? Or does it only sound right when it’s you insulting women?

DonFreshmoney:

We know 90% of women are lazy and leaches, they always wait for their boyfriends, sugar daddies, husbands to buy them things even as little as data. I can bet that LINDA Osifo didn't use her money to buy that house if really it's her house.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
You’re actually the disgusting person here

7Alexander:

Oga shut it abeg. Playing to the gallery. Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by cococandy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
If you don’t know that for a fact, then don’t say it.

Suspecting it is one thing. Coming to proclaim it in public that such a person got their wealth this way or that way is actually slander.

You guys have no clue what’s okay and what’s not.

truthsayer009:

Naaa bro, don't even start with this this morning, this doesn't even cut it. We all know majority of Actresses in Nigeria are Prostitutes, Yes full time prostitutes. Look at someone like Genevieve, we all know how much she made from her new Movie Lionheart , We also know Rita Dominic & how many movies she has acted & her hard work & dedication [husband or not].

Then there are Daniella Okeke & the likes who we cannot act for Shlt, but they have mansions & G-Wagons all over. A mansion in Lekki Phase 2 cost about 120M. Let me not even start talking about Jaruma.

We know those who work for their Shlt and those who don't. Let call a spade a spade.

And Yes, every man with no source of wealth is either doing drugs or has an illegal means of making money.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:
If you don’t know that for a fact, then don’t say it.

Suspecting it is one thing. Coming to proclaim it in public that such a person got their wealth this way or that way is actually slander.

You guys have no clue what’s okay and what’s not.

No Ma'am please don't even try to support this. Don't to jump into the bandwagon of "She is a female" so we support her. It's like saying a Man like Hushpuppy should be respected & Celebrated. Of course we know Hushpuppy cannot even link anything to his Wealth, It has to be Illegal. You are a suspect until proven otherwise.

Please maintain the same Kind of Energy when It is regarding your gender, It will not kill you to say the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Mizwisdom(f): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ma'am how much is 500k monthly? Are you even making any sense? 500k * 12 = 6M per year.

1. She will feed
2. She will pay Rent
3. She will maintain her Car
4. She will feed her kids, at least if she has one
5. She will send a little to her younger ones.

We are talking of owning mansions in Lekki Phase 2 with over 100M. A G-wagon cost over 40M for a new one. Bullet proof G-wagon cost 100M.

You think 500k is money?

Why haven't you linked her up with her benefactor? you think a man will through a million naira at a lady for sleeping with him? not many will, so who are her benefactors?

I appreciate your analysis on her anticipated spending but what you have done is what someone who doesn't understand how to use money will do. N500K can be used to build wealth. Using N250k or even N200 as regular input into any side business or investment she will be into there's no point telling you how much she will be raking in annually. Rent is paid every year and it can be done from proceeds on investment, those who know what I'm talking about have taken time to study it. Talking of her popularity, I don't know much about this lady but I know a lot of money is made from endorsements by entertainers, side businesses, travel deals(not going into that here), contracts, so many things I don't need to mention. Please not every lady you see, not every actress that built house is a prostitute, some people worked hard and smart for their money.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Mizwisdom(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

Now let me answer your assumptions. I know a lady earning more than 500k a month too and she didn't build such structure or house in 2 to 10 years. Why?

Well because she had bills to handle (house rent, feeding, transportation, parents and other siblings) .

Less we forget, if you make 500k, you will pay P.A.Y.E as you earn tax which will reduce your income to like 400k or less.

Let's imagine she starts a business. With 200k out of the 400k left. So you believe she will be able to build such a magnificent house.

Please you are the one that should use your brain or thinking faculty. You are just angered I said the truth. That is just it.

I wouldn't have quoted you again but I want to offer you an advice, from your breakdown I know you have 0 knowledge on finance. If someone like you is given 1 billion today, it will surely finish after 6 months or even less. Take a break and learn how to multiply money, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

No Ma'am please don't even try to support this. Don't to jump into the bandwagon of "She is a female" so we support her. It's like saying a Man like Hushpuppy should be respected & Celebrated. Of course we know Hushpuppy cannot even link anything to his Wealth, It has to be Illegal. You are a suspect until proven otherwise.

Please maintain the same Kind of Energy when It is regarding your gender, It will not kill you to say the Truth.

Sorry nobody is asking you to respect and celebrate this woman. Just mind your business is all.

I’ve never accused hushpuppy e-money or whatever they call themselves of anything. I just mind my business. You can try it too.

In case you haven’t noticed, I only use my energy to talk about oppression, injustices and whatever is unfair.
I don’t have time to analyze people wealth. Male or female.

Talking about don’t support this undecided
Don’t support what? Do you have a SINGLE proof of what it is you’re not supporting?
It seems you don’t know what truth is. Truth is something you know for sure. Stop reaching

3 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by berrystunn(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mynd44:

This is to inform you about the
Level of poverty ...

3 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Mizwisdom(f): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ma'am Habba, Even you? I'm surprised. Howbeit that you see the Truth and Kindly ignore it even with your eyes open. This gender bandwagon you people are always Jumping on. Irrespective of the Crime committed.

Well, why am I even surprised.

Hi, I can't accuse someone of what i didn't see. Everything you think of this lady are assumptions, there's no evidence besides her wealth which can be from a legitimate source. Please don't join the bandwagon of people who assume that a woman is too dull to create wealth. The source of wealth is in God's hands and He who God has blessed no man can curse. Her wealth should be seen as legit until someone can give evidence that he saw when she collected certain amounts from a man in reward for seexxx

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why haven't you linked her up with her benefactor? you think a man will through a million naira at a lady for sleeping with him? not many will, so who are her benefactors?

I appreciate your analysis on her anticipated spending but what you have done is what someone who doesn't understand how to use money will do. N500K can be used to build wealth. Using N250k or even N200 as regular input into any side business or investment she will be into there's no point telling you how much she will be raking in annually. Rent is paid every year and it can be done from proceeds on investment, those who know what I'm talking about have taken time to study it. Talking of her popularity, I don't know much about this lady but I know a lot of money is made from endorsements by entertainers, side businesses, travel deals(not going into that here), contracts, so many things I don't need to mention. Please not every lady you see, not every actress that built house is a prostitute, some people worked hard and smart for their money.

Naa, you read my previous post clearly when I called out Rita Dominic who is not even married. She has acted many movies & I know her worth. We know those who are prostitutes & those who are not please. For the record, she has no endorsements by entertainers, side businesses that any one knows of. None. Same as Daniella Okeke.

Also I know you are ignorant of Men can give in terms of high class prostitution. In Lagos where I live, in my local government. The former local government Chairman bought an apartment for his Girlfriend in London. Please note & read again. He's not a Governor, he's just a local government Chairman. I said Girlfriend not Wife, please note that he is actually married.

I don't know how much you earn, but if you think 250k on the side business can NEVER make you own a house of 100M in Phase 2. Wake up from your dreams.

I know everything I said all change nothing, You already see this as a fight against your gender. So no p.
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

Hmmm you see the problem is = the truth is bitter.

Let me analyse it. Please don't be biased and read carefully. You can call my attention to any where your opinion differs I will be glad to accept corrections.

Most ( not all ) ladies at least 99.9% got their money through what you ve assumed above.

A lady sleeps with a man (ladies call it date at that moment) for favours generally (Hypergamy - ladies call it love because he can provide for them). When he goes broke they move on to the next level just to keep up.

Now the man start giving gifts of all forms (moneys, houses, car etc). Gifts he has never or can never give his own family (mother and sibling).

Because of the ladies bedmatic skills or submissive skills which is deceiving and cracking is brain. In his head he thinks he has found love (whereas he is in self denial and destruction). Because he is investing in a place where nothing can come out apart of more investment (kids, marriage, children out of wedlock etc).

Now when most of these ladies have gotten money or houses from these sort of men. They come online and flaunt it saying it is God.

What business is she doing? An actress that ask 180 million nigerians who knows her, only 0.01 have heard of her.

So why are most ladies in self denial of the reality.

Even a girl you are dating you her give 100k and she will tell people, she worked had to pay her bills. She will not tell people she dated (bleeped ) you to pay her bills.

Although she might start a business with it and it flourishes. But the truth is the foundation of the business was not through hard work. It was ill gotten.

Haven't you noticed most of these ladies can't mentor young girls. They only talk of grass to grace. They can't guide nor mentor you.

They open business just to make an illusion that this is the source of their wealth but in reality the truth is bitter.

The only thing I have to reply is that you are a brainless thing.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Naa, you read my previous post clearly when I called out Rita Dominic who is not even married. She has acted many movies & I know her worth. We know those who are prostitutes & those who are not please. For the record, she has no endorsements by entertainers, side businesses that any one knows of. None. Same as Daniella Okeke.

Also I know you are ignorant of Men can give in terms of high class prostitution. In Lagos where I live, in my local government. The former local government Chairman bought an apartment for his Girlfriend in London. Please note & read again. He's not a Governor, he's just a local government Chairman. I said Girlfriend not Wife, please note that he is actually married.

I don't know how much you earn, but if you think 250k on the side business can NEVER make you own a house of 100M in Phase 2. Wake up from your dreams.

I know everything I said all change nothing, You already see this as a fight against your gender. So no p.

The Linda Ikeji you know about her biz, what do you guys still say? "No, naa, she can't be making all this money from blogging." And when wizkid brought his stupid story, you guys were so happy. The truth is that most men are envious of ladies (and even themselves but do a good job to hide it), and do not appreciate when a lady makes it huge.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

Firstly from your first sentence I knew you are angry and rude. So I will give you a piece of your medicine.

I blame your mother for not swallowing you or your father for swiping you off with tissue paper or pouring you on the floor.

So in your life, you've never heard of contracts? Eeyah, I really pity you. It's obvious you've been swimming in poverty. If you can't make money at least associate with rich people so that you won't be disgracing your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Fisher007: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

The only thing I have to reply is that you are a brainless thing.

The truth hurts deal with it dumb goddess.

People like you never have anything or knowledge to offer than insults.

I guess you carry this altitude in your personal life (work, home , marriage, family etc) .

I clearly stated I am open to correction in my comment. I realised that most female nairalanders start off by insulting. Because your brains aint made for reasoning.

The truth is bitter deal with it or better still come up with a reasonable opinion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
cococandy:

Sorry nobody is asking you to respect and celebrate this woman. Just mind your business is all.

I’ve never accused hushpuppy e-money or whatever they call themselves of anything. I just mind my business. You can try it too.

In case you haven’t noticed, I only use my energy to talk about oppression, injustices and whatever is unfair.
I don’t have time to analyze people wealth. Male or female.

Talking about don’t support this undecided
Don’t support what? Do you have a SINGLE proof of what it is you’re not supporting?
It seems you don’t know what truth is. Truth is something you know for sure. Stop reaching

Really? Now I know your stand point. I should mind my business? When that guy Lil Kesh sang the stupid song about Logo Benz using people for Rituals and all that, People kicked against it. When pastors robs off their their congregation in dubious ways, the society should also keep quiet because we have no proof that their Fund raising is a VOICE from God.

I don't need a Preacher to tell who a Hoe is, the fact that you are standing on the fence for this speaks a lot, and this is how other Women like you think. Perhaps you think I'm one of them that Envies Women when they make it.

In short, bottom line is any Woman whether doing prostitution or not, You guys will support it saying we have no Proof. Do you have proof of all the Yahoo Boys & how they make their money. I know the society has gone crazy and anything that has to do with Female gender, you make it seem like It's a Man vs Woman battle.

Ma'am, please don't even reply me, no need. We don't need to agree on everything. I'm tired of typing please.
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

The truth hurts deal with dumb goddess.

People like you never have anything or knowledge to offer than insults.

I guess you carry this altitude in your personal life (work, home , marriage, family etc) .

I clearly stated I am open to correction in my comment. I realised that most female nairalanders start off by insulting. Because your brains aint made for reasoning.

The truth is bitter deal with or better still come up with a reasonable opinion .
Mr, so you think you didn't start by insulting with the ridiculous percentage you put up there? You're so brainless there is no point correcting you. We leave your type to life experiences. But we will still bring to your attention the level of your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Fisher007: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

So in your life, you've never heard of contracts? Eeyah, I really pity you. It's obvious you've been swimming in poverty. If you can't make money at least associate with rich people so that you won't be disgracing your ancestors.

Why? Don't make me school you please.

First someone said salary (500k) now contract?
Please how much contract. And I thought she was an actress?

And let's assume contract, you think there are no reliable companies out there that deserve the contract but an actress. And she got it because of what? Her acting deserves a huge contract. Lol

Seriously people like you give false image and impression to people.

Just like making 500k and turning into millions to build an edifice over 100million in just 5 years.
Aaaa AAA Nigerians.

The truth still remain bitter come up with a better reasonable answer
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let me even indulge you and say CERTAINLY that this woman is a prostitute.
I’m as sure as you are that she’s a prostitute . Are you happy?

Let’s move from there .

So she’s a professional runs girl and so what?

No freaking kidding!!! you’re comparing someone selling her body to someone who’s a ritualist and robber? Are you for real? What’s the issue with you guys not understanding bodily autonomy to the extent that you compare what someone does with their own body to heinous crimes that evil people perpetrate on others.

Telling me I’m standing on the fence on this like there’s any other position I’m supposed to take with someone’s personal life who isn’t hurting anyone by their lifestyle.

I can’t get with your logic. You make no sense.
You don’t have proof that she’s a prostitute, and even if there’s irrefutable proof that she’s one, please let us know how it’s your business and how it compares to robbery and killing people for their organs.

The utter lack of correlation confounds me. JEEZ!!
You don’t need to reply me.

truthsayer009:

Really? Now I know your stand point. I should mind my business? When that guy Lil Kesh sang the stupid song about Logo Benz using people for Rituals and all that, People kicked against it. When pastors robs off their their congregation in dubious ways, the society should also keep quiet because we have no proof that their Fund raising is a VOICE from God.

I don't need a Preacher to tell who a Hoe is, the fact that you are standing on the fence for this speaks a lot, and this is how other Women like you think. Perhaps you think I'm one of them that Envies Women when they make it.

In short, bottom line is any Woman whether doing prostitution or not, You guys will support it saying we have no Proof. Do you have proof of all the Yahoo Boys & how they make their money. I know the society has gone crazy and anything that has to do with Female gender, you make it seem like It's a Man vs Woman battle.

Ma'am, please don't even reply me, no need. We don't need to agree on everything. I'm tired of typing please.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Fisher007: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Mr, so you think you didn't start by insulting with the ridiculous percentage you put up there? You're so brainless there is no point correcting you. We leave your type to life experiences. But we will still bring to your attention the level of your stupidity.

Ok Madam enter the movie industry. It is not still late for you. You will get a contract too and build such edifice in 5 years.

It is painful but the truth still and will always remain bitter
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

Why? Don't make me school you please.

First someone said salary (500k) now contract?
Please how much contract. And I thought she was an actress?

And let's assume contract, you think there are no reliable companies out there that deserve the contract but an actress. And she got it because of what? Her acting deserves a huge contract. Lol

Seriously people like you give false image and impression to people.

Just like making 500k and turning into millions to build an edifice over 100million in just 5 years.
Aaaa AAA Nigerians.

The truth still remain bitter come up with a better reasonable answer
You see why I didn't want to waste my time correcting you? So an actress cannot have access to contracts? Someone will pick only being an actress for her entire career? I'm baffled! Please read on the life of Meghan Markle and stop disgracing your ancestors!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Most guys who use money to bed women are guys who can't use words, discussion or personality to get a woman's attention. Like u said, u can't discuss with d ladies u interact with. This attitude is what many guys carry into their marriages. Along d line d marriage gets boring cos they aren't used to building a relationship. All they no is Bleep. So in d end, when their wives just need companionship, they will find her boring. Guess what? They will b back on d streets giving girls money 4 sex.

U trying 2 sound altruistic and benevolent but u aren't. Sex is mutual so if u aren't doing a lady a favour by having sex with her neither is she doing u a favour by having sex with u. Both of u are satisfying each others sexual needs. If d ladies pussy is an organ, is ur dick not an organ? Does d lady pay u using it on her?

How can u say u giving a lady money after sex is help. That is a transaction not charity. U paid 4a service. If u really wanted 2 help ladies as u trying to make us believe, then u will meet their financial & material needs without sex. U can't call urself benevolent when u c sex as a transaction. U aren't helping them. U are buying sex. If u want 2b benevolent& respectful to women, befriend these ladies without any strings attached& attend 2 their financial & material needs then we can have a conversation.

Time is money friend, I do not have time to stay with a woman and speak rubbish called love talks, I simply go for the most beautiful with great brain and buy their hearts out and they run after me, while I chase after money. You can waste all your time and talk for free and have free pusssy that is your business, but my business is ensuring that my time fetches money, which ultimately is what ladies want. They love men like me who are focus driven, not driven by focus on love and pusssy.

Mingle with real men and learn and stopping hanging around with circus monkeys like yourself.
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Fisher007: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

You see why I didn't want to waste my time correcting you? So an actress cannot have access to contracts? Someone will pick only being an actress for her entire career? I'm baffled! Please read on the life of Meghan Markle and stop disgracing your ancestors!

Please enlighten me what sort of contract?
If it is endorsement I might agree. But please how many endorsement have you seen in her name?

Ordinary davido's Chioma, (chef Chioma) we heard of her endorsement and the break down of it . And still if hypergamy (sleeping or dating davido to gain relevance) was not involved Chioma will be no where.

that why I said 99.9% of your type do it to gain favour.
It is called prostitution in civilized world.

But Naija na grass to grace, big god, uncommon favours.

1 Like

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Mizwisdom(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

It seems you just want to respond without understanding my post. I said for her to have a benefactor of that worth, someone that can build house for her then such a person or persons who will gift out N100m should be well known and you should be able to link both together not making assumptions without fact. You mentioned Rita Dominic but there are different people here with different background and knowledge base. You don't know where people are coming from hence you assume N500K is worthless for everyone.

Let me tell you there are people presently collecting N30K and managing life, if such a person starts receiving N500K don't you know that how he will spend it is different from someone who sees N500K as tissue paper?

I want to believe you're more intelligent than these arguments you are putting forward here please link her up with a benefactor or kindly keep quiet and respect her until you can prove she's a prostitute. If you take this case to any law court it will be thrown out immediately because you're arguing based on nothing but assumptions, no evidence. I won't spend time responding to you until you can prove that she's a prostitute, I will however assume that she legitimately earned her money until then. Bye.
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by stanley000: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Even kanayo o kanayo can't afford that Benz, he's using an old Camry then someone is telling me no single actress can succeed without being called oloshos.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fisher007:

Please enlighten me what sort of contract?
If it is endorsement I might agree. But please how many endorsement have you seen in her name?

Ordinary davido's Chioma, (chef Chioma) we heard of her endorsement and the break down of it . And still if hypergamy (sleeping or dating davido to gain relevance) was not involved Chioma will be no where.

that why I said 99.9% of your type do it to gain favour.
It is called prostitution in civilized world.

But Naija na grass to grace, big god, uncommon favours.

What kind of a dumb fellow are you biko? Please are you still writing WAEC? Should I begin to mention the various types of contract people can get in the world? Why are you like this now?
Re: Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:

It seems you just want to respond without understanding my post. I said for her to have a benefactor of that worth, someone that can build house for her then such a person or persons who will gift out N100m should be well known and you should be able to link both together not making assumptions without fact. You mentioned Rita Dominic but there are different people here with different background and knowledge base. You don't know where people are coming from hence you assume N500K is worthless for everyone.

Let me tell you there are people presently collecting N30K and managing life, if such a person starts receiving N500K don't you know that how he will spend it is different from someone who sees N500K as tissue paper?

I want to believe you're more intelligent than these arguments you are putting forward here please link her up with a benefactor or kindly keep quiet and respect her until you can prove she's a prostitute. If you take this case to any law court it will be thrown out immediately because you're arguing based on nothing but assumptions, no evidence. I won't spend time responding to you until you can prove that she's a prostitute, I will however assume that she legitimately earned her money until then. Bye.

I don't need to take this case to a Law court, this is a social media rage and nothing more. I'm not even vexing if she if prostitute or not. I'm just calling a Spade a Spade for what It is. As far as I'm concerned any source of Wealth that cannot be proven is Illegal. You know you are just fighting for your Gender & I'm not even surprised.

Do you know why Americans don't consider your income that has no prove as part of your Net Worth? Do you know why people have to clean up their money & try to invest it into something Legal so when you spend money, It can be traced.

Woo, me I'm tired of arguing. I want to Rest too. It's almost close of Work. Bye & thanks for the argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.