Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request (472 Views)

Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by superali: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Paul of the defunct Psquare music group was yesterday in a panic mood as one of his fans requested for two million dollars to open his own business and stay on his lane.
Instead, to heed to the demand of the online beggar, the "Look into my eyes " crooner instead reacted by saying " Ahh!! ahh!! just like that..lol abeg who get Jesus Instagram handle..I need to Dm him is like i need $20million".
Paul who goes by the name rudeboy recently released a single titled “Chizoba“ which is currently making waves across radio stations in the country after successfully releasing his dancehall song titled " together" featuring patoranking.

source: HERE

Re: Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by Abjay97(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2019
lol.. Nigerians can be savage!
Re: Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by Peterdreddblog(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2019
smiley
Re: Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2019
How much is Rude Boy worth sef, that guy na troll. He's not exactly begging.
Re: Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by mrjaydee(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2019
$2m gini What are u talking?

Re: Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by Aphroditee(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2019
lol
Re: Rudeboy Panics As Online Beggar Invades His Dm With Two Million Dollars Request by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin oh lord the nairaland table has been broken oooo cool

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Nigeria Lottery Dg Gbajabiamila Procure Exotic Landcruiser Worth N81m / Nicki Minaj Exposes Fraud In Grammy Award / Amazing!!! Check Out The Expensive Gift E-money Gave To His Chef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.