Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? (6389 Views)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less / 2 Years Ago He Started A Business With $10 But Now His Company Is Worth $30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by Dizzy001(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
how does one get paying customers to a bulk sms site,currently have 3 that havent payed undecided undecided
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by babamoha(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2010
How much do you charge per sms.and i will like to know how one can have bulk sms.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by Dizzy001(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
N4/sms and you can be my reseller
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by 4nairasms: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2010
or just buy a ready made website with 73 customers for 40k or less, mail admin@4nairasms.com
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by babamoha(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2010
If you are selling to me at 4naira how much do you want me to sell it when you can easily get it for 3 naira so mr drop ur price to 2naira then biz will start this is my no 08053245542.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by jot01(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2010
How does this work?

Do you send Sms to People for me to advertise my Business or what?

Please let me know and we can have a deal,

Am runing a Business and ve been trying all ways to advertise ma Business,

Contact as soon as you can,
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by babamoha(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2010
@jot01 yes we send sms to people in bulk and you can use it to advertise your product.you can call me on 08053245542.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by 4nairasms: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
@ babamoha you should be happy the site i'm offering has 73,now 74 customers and we sell at N4/sms when buying is just N2.5/sms

@jot01,this can be done for you ,an sms with your advert will be sent to all the contacts in our database for just N1000/sms

1sms advert = N1,000
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by jot01(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
Thats crazy and Nigerians started.

Must we over charged when we are delivering a service.

To advertise via SMS you wanna charged N1K.

No thanks. Am doing research how i can also start that here in South Africa and deliver to Nigeria, with my contact, i can also buy Phone Numbers from the network as well and send them my ads.

Thanks everyone.

Have a Fab weekend
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by 4nairasms: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
wats your price ?
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by maxproxl: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2010
Dear friend, marketing enhances sales in any business and without sales, your business cannot survive. u don’t just sit down, u av to take action. I’m involved with customized sms biz too & will give some tips guaranteed to getting customers. Your main aim is to get Clients (permanent customers). Its quite easy & stress-free. The only challenge u av is to explain the specific uses of this service in-line with an individuals or companies personal needs. DIRECT MARKETING IS THE ANWSER.

1. Your price is high at N4 so forget about resellers. Instead sell directly. A bulk of your income will come from: schools, churches, weddings, event managers, corporate individuals, politicians e.t.c
2. Write our a list of SUSPECTS (people you know that need this service)
3. Reduce the list to PROSPECTS (people out of the listed suspects that have the purchasing power).
4. Contact your prospects verbally and submit a well packaged proposal (in the proposal, emphasize the benefits, advantages, specific uses, price list & target market)
5. Give out 20 free sms as sample to your prospects & send for them.
6. Give Value-Added-Services e.g free content creation, free number list, free business proposals et.c
7. Give commission(free sms) for customers who refer people to your platform
8. Be persisitent & focus on customer satisfaction & utmost efficiency

For the “Customised SMS Business Proposal”: Send a mail to maxproassociates@yahoo.com ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by zogo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ Dizzy01, one thing is having the bulk sms site, another thing is to get the clients to subscribe to ur sms list/site. We already did the work for you! Well, the internet business is quite large, and there are many things to know. All you need to know about bulk sms and even how to start the business without a peny or website is compilled in my ebook. Check out the cover page below and see for urself.

To order the ebook just call me.

to ur success!

Gideon Wealth

Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by dvd(f): 5:03am On Sep 02, 2010
Hmm. i ve a better deal for you guys. Wld get you sms for 2.00 for 5,000 Units and above, www.nigeriasmshub.com.Cheers.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by linktel: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
We've got d most customer centric bulkSMS bizness,www.linktelsms.com
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by market4mon(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
Asuming i want to advertise to the people in lagos state alone on sms, how will i get their tel numbers?
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by 4nairasms: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
we have a list of our members location (through sign up),so from that we send to them and all their contacts, the possibility of it reaching people in other states is still available because some of our clients in lagos can have contacts in kano,abuja,and that lagos.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by kellysopy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
please I need to be tutored on this. how do I acquire practical training on this biz. I'm demn serious
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by dvd(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2010
we will open a site for you where you can control n send or resell, 2 Naira only. let me know if interested, cheers.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by bestlife(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2010
you can logg on to www.bestlife-bestlife..com to fin out how to get more info
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by surveycash(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dizzy001:

how does one get paying customers to a bulk sms site,currently have 3 that havent payed undecided undecided

FaceBook Advertising!
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by alldone(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2010
it will take time but just keep at it.
and advertise to people at every opportunity you have.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by toaspromo(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2010
get abank account give it to your clients to pay into it if you want to get customers go to churches clubs associations mosques and do some free services to entice people good luck
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by expert101(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
submit proposals to companies your target,

talk to people through word of mouth(spreads faster)

advertise in business newspapers.

seek for contacts in churhes,companies,organizations to partner with and get you the contract.

cheers and goodluck
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by ggvsat: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
I have a better deal. buy sms @ N1.50/sms unit no minimum quantity or become our reseller and buy sms @ 95kobo www.smsredefined.com email: info@smsredefined for more details and we would be glad to serve you.
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by deleo16(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2012
www.linnkstxt.com offers you cheap bulk sms platform reigster and you get 5ree sms for a start
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by dav8id(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
4nairasms: or just buy a ready made website with 73 customers for 40k or less, mail admin@4nairasms.com
am intrested. Send details to david.ovye@yahoo.com
Re: Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ? by chiefkpokp(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
see abeg make una help me, Join me knee down beg all this moderators when dey hide,delete or block my posts reply, Make una help me ask them wetin i do them... Abeg i Use God beg una.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability / Nigerian Stock Market Soars Highest For The First Time Since April 7, 2015. / NEPC Says Nigerians Unofficially Exporting $40bn Goods Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.