Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos (34747 Views)

Saraki, Gbemi Kick As Library Named After Their Father Is Demolished / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by buchilino(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
Let him feel what the poor feels too

BE CAREFUL WAT U WISH OTHERS
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by islandmoon: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2019
if buhari do this to Igbo man now , you will start crying, if fashola has done this in Lagos, imagine what people would have said, now that is your own brother doing it to you, beat that!

1 Like

Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Politics of hatred will not take us to anywhere.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Benosky011(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Is this not the same Henry Okafor that wrote on a bill board "Owelle show us the man and go and sleep"?
Owelle is now angry that after " showing them the man" they dumped that same man for their personal interest.
Infact, I expect more demolitions.

Lesson: Don't bite the finger that fed you.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by phase1: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Rochas the ogboni bastard, God will definitely punish you.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by eebraa(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Not nice at all
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by sweetmusic12: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Why?

In 2050 most rich men would have hand over their properties to children who will no even value them.

Ask those who were very rich in previous centuries where is the one shillings they piled up somewhere and all the properties
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by soliddust2020: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Who ever is responsible is cursed already, this is totally unfair and unacceptable.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by adeade83: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2019
dainformant:
The internet has been going agog following the demolition of Prince Dr. Henry Okafor's mansion in Ossemotor Ancient port kingdom, Imo state.

Prince Henry Okafor is the candidate for the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA for Ohaji-Egbema/Oguta/Oru West Federal Constituency in Imo.

According to media personality Martin Zubby Okorowu, the aspiring lawmaker Prince Henry Okafor, has no case in court or any case of land dispute before his palatable residence was brought down.

It is also claimed that no court order was served as the politician woke up yesterday morning to see his village mansion demolished.

It was gathered that Prince Henry arrived the residence and prevented the villagers from attacking the security operatives there.

Meanwhile, Prince Henry Okafor has condemned the demolition of his residence. The politician accused his political enemies of trying to distract his focus just weeks to the election.

He said he has nothing against any politician and wondered why his house was demolished without any notice. 

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/prince-dr-henry-okafors-mansion-destroyed-in-ossemotor-imo-state.html
No police or any other security? I smell rat here oooooo. Govt cannot do this without security agents
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by justphillips(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2019
sanpipita:
I smell propaganda
Ahh... you get sense my brother
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by frozen70(f): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
What kind of wickedness is this

How could you demolish a house with its occupants and properties intact

What a wicked act
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Focusmind: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nawao, but the man greedy sha - see the massive compound he acquired from his village people to build the mansion.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by luluosas(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who authorized, supervised and carried out this demolition? Is it LGA, State or Federal government? Or is it the community head for the suspicion of some illicit acts? The perpetrator of this ill and wicked demolition must be brought to book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Focusmind: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Kai. This is capable of sending one into an emergency room in a hospital.

My sympathies to the victim.

Totally correct - I witnessed it first hand in Amuwo Odofine. The old man on getting there just collapsed and they rushed him to Isolo General Hospital. He pee inside the sienna that carried him to the general hospital.

I don't wish this to my worst enemy. To build house in this country is not a joke talk more after building with all the stress and hustle, the building is demolished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by arewaboy01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
this is bad
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
All I see here is the man that have the mind to do this to his fellow man must have contributed (either in politics, business etc) money that built the house
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by nonsobaba: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is so bad of Rochas. APGA will win Imo state, no matter what he does.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians elect men with the fear of God !!!
Someone like Atiku right? grin grin
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
sweetmusic12:
Why?

In 2050 most rich men would have hand over their properties to children who will no even value them.

Ask those who were very rich in previous centuries where is the one shillings they piled up somewhere and all the properties
Poor man mindset.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by bluecircle470: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
So sad if this is true. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a kind of sympathy stunt to gather votes from the masses. I am sorry if i hurt anyone with this.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by samsam2019: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
The kind of person we Yorubas call ota aje
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
The house no even fine sef
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Baawaa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Politician,or what do they called him,they are the same,he too can do more than that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is pure wickedness cool
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by inereunwa1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
crazygod:
It could be a set up. Perhaps he himself is behind it just to get votes through pity.
What do I know sef. tongue
exactly what I was thinking?? He can use it to his advantage! Considering the fact that Nigerian politicians can do an undo in terms of getting into power!!!
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by DerideGull(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria is running a foolish democracy. It is safer to say that Nigeria is running a government worse than the military style of government.
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is getting too much.....
Re: Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos by charleff512(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
Let him feel what the poor feels too
Are you poor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.