Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC (1069 Views)

SAMSUNG A01 - The Cheapest Android 10 Smartphone At N33,800 / Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
2019 is going to be an eventful year for all phone makers as most are already fired up to unveil smartphones with foldable screens and 5G at the upcoming MWC in Barcelona.

Also read>> Huawei Y7 Pro(2019) Reviews, Specs, and price

A teaser from Huawei at the end of Huawei Mobile’s 5G launch event in Beijing yesterday, 24th January revealed that the company will be unveiling the world’s first foldable 5G smartphone at MWC holding in Barcelona.

The CEO of the company’s Consumer Business Group, Richard Yu in his statement on the attached video said: “We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona in February, where we will launch the world’s first 5G smartphones with a foldable screen.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwvu-jbG1Lg

According to the teaser, the smartphone will feature Kirin 980 Chipset with the Balong 5000 modem. Though the name of the phone is yet to be ascertained, the video also suggests that Huawei will be releasing more than one 5G smartphones at the event, and only one will feature a foldable screen.

Sourced from https://www.latestphonezone.com/huawei-to-unveil-first-worlds-foldable-5g-smartphone-at-mwc/

Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Karex81(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Huawei killing them all
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Karex81:
Huawei killing them all
Walahi
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lalasticlala try epp my ministry nah grin
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by johnHerba(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
johnHerba:
2019 thus says the lord. Repent every sinner of their sins. Call upon me and i will answer thee and will heal thy land of every sickness and disease. For 2019 and upwards years will only bring glory to God the father. for the mind of the sons twill be turned back to the father and the mind of daughters back to their mothers. is not this the handiwork of God? Pst. John Herba
I just dey look u
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Ejadike(m): 3:11am On Jan 26, 2019
ClixMaster:
2019 is going to be an eventful year for all phone makers as most are already fired up to unveil smartphones with foldable screens and 5G at the upcoming MWC in Barcelona.

Also read>> Huawei Y7 Pro(2019) Reviews, Specs, and price

A teaser from Huawei at the end of Huawei Mobile’s 5G launch event in Beijing yesterday, 24th January revealed that the company will be unveiling the world’s first foldable 5G smartphone at MWC holding in Barcelona.

The CEO of the company’s Consumer Business Group, Richard Yu in his statement on the attached video said: “We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona in February, where we will launch the world’s first 5G smartphones with a foldable screen.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwvu-jbG1Lg

According to the teaser, the smartphone will feature Kirin 980 Chipset with the Balong 5000 modem. Though the name of the phone is yet to be ascertained, the video also suggests that Huawei will be releasing more than one 5G smartphones at the event, and only one will feature a foldable screen.

Sourced from https://www.latestphonezone.com/huawei-to-unveil-first-worlds-foldable-5g-smartphone-at-mwc/
I'm telling you and competition amongst these phone makers is getting stiffer which will translate to affordability of these devices.

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Ejadike(m): 3:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Karex81:
Huawei killing them all
OPPO sef will soon release there own 5G network device as well
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Ejadike:
I'm telling you and competition amongst these phone makers is getting stiffer which will translate to affordability of these devices.
exactly
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by johnHerba(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2019
johnHerba:
2019 thus says the lord. Repent every sinner of their sins. Call upon me and i will answer thee and will heal thy land of every sickness and disease. For 2019 and upwards years will only bring glory to God the father. for the mind of the sons twill be turned back to the father and the mind of daughters back to their mothers. is not this the handiwork of God? Pst. John Herba
your mates in China are planning to launch new generation of connectivity through which they will fleece you and your race of your little money you're here typing the words of 2000 years cavemen and people like you will still be wondering why black race is regarded as a little bit better than apes
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by johnHerba(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2019
johnHerba:
Do not put your hopes on earthy things, you have no business wff that. have your faith in God for the salvation of yo own soul
stop typing with a smartphone and tell God to tell me what you are thinking
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by johnHerba(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Re: Huawei To Unveil World’s First Foldable 5G Smartphone At MWC by johnHerba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Good Phone Can I Get With 70k Or Less / [Sold] Brand New Factory Unlocked Iphone 11 64GB / Tecno pouvoir 4 Customers Feedback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.