Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Two Men In The Supermarket - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Men In The Supermarket (1459 Views)

Meet The Two Men Who Started The Most Popular 9ja Rumour #indiavsnigeria 99-1 / A Forgiving King Whose Daughter Was Molested By Two Men / Two Men Stage Nak3d Protest In Lagos Against Traffic Officials (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men In The Supermarket by EfemenaXY: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2010
Two men in a supermarket collide. The first man says "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I've lost my wife and am trying to find her."

The second man says "oh don't worry, I wasn't looking where I was going either, funnily enough, I've lost my wife too."

First man says "well, why don't we team up and try and find them both?"

"Good idea" says the second man "what does your wife look like?"

"Well," says the first man "she's 5'11, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, big  bo.o.bs,  and is wearing a short skirt and a low cut top. What does your wife look like?"

"Doesn't matter" says the second man "let's look for yours."

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by EfemenaXY: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2010
Mirror Mirror

Husband admiring his unclothed body in the mirror says 2 wife,"look at that, 12 stone of pure dynamite."

Wife says "Bloody shame about the 2 inch fuse".
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by EfemenaXY: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2010
Men Shouldn't Read

A man had just finished reading a book entitled "Man of the house" when he stormed into the kitchen,pointed a finger into his wife's face & said "from now on I want you to know I am the man of the house, my word is law! You will prepare a gourmet meal for me tonight & every night! The you will draw me a bath, you will lie on the bed & take what's coming to you & then guess who's going to dress me & comb my hair?"

She replied: "The f**king funeral director"
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by snthesis(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
nice grin
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by ElementG(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
now efe, u av cracked 52 ribs out of me grin grin grin, keep em coming efe, i love it grin grin grin
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by EfemenaXY: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
Thanks guys - I'll try my best to keep 'em coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by fastspeed(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
u guyz makes me 4get my name shocked tongue grin smiley kiss
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by EfemenaXY: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men In The Supermarket by jokingmary(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Nigeria Independence / Akpors And Laptop With Big Ram / These Three Men Died And Stood In Front Of God...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.