Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President (33106 Views)

Why World Bank President Resigns Will Shock You / Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President / Tony Elumelu Meets With China Development Bank President Zhijie Zheng [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=MPESA post=75100060][/quote]
nor mind those Indomi generation
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
The Post is reserved exclusively for Americans or Selection by American President
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:

How Old are you?
Im only asking cos people above certain age know why we did not have savings angry angry

Wailers will always wail...

The finance minster is saddled with the fiduciary responsibility of managing the nations resources and she did an abysmally job.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by bedspread: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:

I doubt it. Trump has an America first policy.
I Just Pray He Supports her... She has been in the USA for a while
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by MPESA(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Japa, NOI is only free in the interest of peace...

Malabu, Dasuki and other mad deals happened under her fat nose..

Reasons with your head and anus
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
1759King:
Misled child of hate spotted

Nah, it is your fla.t headed kinsmen that are hate filled..

Ngozi ate our treasury and became fat...

Help us beg Ngozi to return our commonwealth....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by 1759King: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
And you keep showing your age. It's alright, you have been heard!
chloride6:

Nah, it is your fla.t headed kinsmen that are hate filled..

Ngozi ate our treasury and became fat...

Help us beg Ngozi to return our commonwealth....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
MPESA:

Reasons with your head and anus

Did dasuki not waste over 800 billion naira frivolously under her watch?

Enough money for the 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos - Ibadan Express, Lagos - ibadan rail with change left to start the fourth mainland bridge..

Let NOI vomit our infrastructure...
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
1759King:
And you keep showing your age. It's alright, you have been heard!

Forget my age,

Let Ngozi vomit our infrastructure...

Help me beg Ngozi

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Japa, NOI is only free in the interest of peace...

Malabu, Dasuki and other mad deals happened under her fat nose..
You are nuts.

So if I allocate funds for the military as Minister of finance, you expect me to pry into how the military spends it!?

Is that my job?
Was there any case of fraud or misappropriation in the ministry of finance?

It seems you people are still not cured of the hypocrisy that has befallen this government as karma.
Under our watch, buhari's nonchalant attitude with respect to the corruption in his government is forgiven by clowns like you.
We hear useless argument like "did buhari tell him to steal"?

And you want to crucify someone else for something that is not their job.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Wailers will always wail...

The finance minster is saddled with the fiduciary responsibility of managing the nations resources and she did an abysmally job.
Ok I take it you must be 10 years Old, but if you was matured and could read during her tenure and failed to know who and why the so called savings was shared then Im sorry to use teh word DUMB.questions you should be asking right now is, What did your Own state governor do with his share of that savings? cos rightly every state of the fedearation had a share of that savings cos one Liard from Rivewrs took the then finance minister to court support by one thief from lagos!
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by enshi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Guys pls anyone who is good with Photoshop should make some few cash .... DM me or drop your contact .. I would call you .. Offer lasts today..
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

You are nuts.

So if I allocate funds for the military as Minister of finance, you expect me to pry into how the military spends it!?

Is that my job?

It seems you people are still not cured of the hypocrisy that has befallen this government as karma.
Under our watch, buhari's nonchalant attitude with respect to the corruption in his government is forgiven by clowns like you.

That guy is xtreemly Ignorant
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by martineverest(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jay95:

Kim was Asian American. Born in Korea.
So what makes you think she can't?
I knew intelligent commenters would raise this point.......thank God u answered the question urself. asian-AMERICAN.an American is an American, irrespective of Ur ethnicity or race

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by 1759King: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
I don hear.
chloride6:

Forget my age,

Let Ngozi vomit our infrastructure...

Help me beg Ngozi

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:

Ok I take it you must be 10 years Old, but if you was matured and could read during her tenure and failed to know who and why the so called savings was shared then Im sorry to use teh word DUMB.questions you should be asking right now is, What did your Own state governor do with his share of that savings? cos rightly every state of the fedearation had a share of that savings cos one Liard from Rivewrs took the then finance minister to court support by one thief from lagos!

It is "old" folks like you...

That will go to your kids school and say no school fees because your kid prevailed on you to flex his fees for Xmas.

I'm sorry, have Governors vanished from Nigeria?

Why havent they made those demands in this administration?

Fla.t Head
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
1759King:
I don hear.

Try beg madam...

Until then, no looters in World Bank
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by barron2094: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
You should pray for wisdom you really need it.
ogawisdom:
Really

The idiot that supervised corruption in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by AllenSpencer: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

Her image is not dented.
APC supporters as a whole cannot dent her image.

Her stint as Minister of finance has added to her international profile as someone with practical experience.
It has added to her CV.

But she was a channel used to siphon funds under the instructions of her boss. She was quite aware and didn't hold on to integrity.

In one of her last speeches, she did mention how much was disbursed to senator to approve budget which confirms she saw it all. In a country like Singapore, China or Malaysia where their is law, sincerely, she "might" be in jail.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by atiku4President(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
And that she just received American citizenship makes it thicker
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

It is "old" folks like you...

That will go to your kids school and say no school fees because your kid prevailed on you to flex his fees for Xmas.

I'm sorry, have Governors vanished from Nigeria?

Why havent they made those demands in this administration?

Fla.t Head

it might interest you to know I aint OLD as you put it not as OLD as your DAD, just wiser.
and All of a sudden Im Flat Head just cos I do nt agree with ur views ahah Prejudice at its pick, now for your Info, Im not IGBO cos certain Uneducated people from the west have this thing in thier thick skull that o nce you speak white of a person from teh east you are from the east, to them its either you are Hausa,Igbo or Yoruba, nothing else, Its these set of people who will score 2/20 in an interview cos of thier low level of societal aquintness.The tend to have this inpilssive urge to appear inteligent when in reality they are DUMB!
Instead of you to ask your Own state Governor then waht they did with their own share of teh Saving you are here exposing your Ignorance for kids to see! anyway keep it up we got Npower for Jobless People!
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

You are nuts.

Is that my job?

Again, this is where your lack of education is glaring....

The only expenditure that the Minister of Finance is not privy to is covet operation which can not amount to N800 billion

Everything else including salaries is routed through the Ministry of Finance..

Her corrupt self could not raise question could not ask questions when Dasuki was sending over 100m to people just for prayers...

No World BanK President for Ngozi until she vomits our infrastructure..
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by ogawisdom(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheAngry1:

You are an idiiioooot! If you don't delete this your senseless post ehn, you and four generations after you will not amount to ANYTHING. Okponu jati jati!

Get lost already mumu
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:

[s] it might interest you to know I aint OLD as you put it not as OLD as your DAD, just wiser.
and All of a sudden Im Flat Head just cos I do nt agree with ur views ahah Prejudice at its pick, now for your Info, Im not IGBO cos certain Uneducated people from the west have this thing in thier thick skull that o nce you speak white of a person from teh east you are from the east, to them its either you are Hausa,Igbo or Yoruba, nothing else, Its these set of people who will score 2/20 in an interview cos of thier low level of societal aquintness.The tend to have this inpilssive urge to appear inteligent when in reality they are DUMB!
Instead of you to ask your Own state Governor then waht they did with their own share of teh Saving you are here exposing your Ignorance for kids to see! anyway keep it up we got Npower for Jobless People! [/s]

Again, typical of fla.t headed peeps across the Niger. You left the question at hand and starting ranting as expected.

I asked a simple question

Have governors vanished from Nigeria ?

Why havent they made such demands from this administration?
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by breakeven: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
ogawisdom:
Really

The idiot that supervised corruption in Nigeria
Zombies always talk before thinking.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

[s]Again, typical of fla.t headed peeps across the Niger. You left the question at hand and starting ranting as expected.

I asked a simple question

Have governors vanished from Nigeria ?

Why havent they made such demands from this administration?
[/s]
cos ur lean Brain refused to Undestand Logic, why did you think the last fianance Minister was exposed and took off bck home!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

Her image is not dented.
APC supporters as a whole cannot dent her image.

Her stint as Minister of finance has added to her international profile as someone with practical experience.
It has added to her CV.

Practical experience in turning a blind eye to corruption
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:
[/s]
cos ur lean Brain refused to Undestand Logic, why did you think the last fianance Minister was exposed and took off bck home!

So rather than be exposed , Ngozi opened our treasury?

That is how she wants to open the global treasury.

See your life....

Flat.o oshi

grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Practical experience in turning a blind eye to corruption

She is the most influential Nigerian woman in this 21st century.
Maybe chimamanda adichie and amina Muhammad stands to give her a contest.

That kind of Profile cannot be easily rubbished.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

She is the most influential Nigerian woman in this 21st century.
Maybe chimamanda adichie and amina Muhammad stands to give her a contest.

That kind of Profile cannot be easily rubbished.

Which nonsense profile ?

NOI is finished in this world and the next..

You supervised the waste of over $4 billion , you are claiming profile.

Which dirty profile be that?
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
chloride6:

So rather than be exposed , Ngozi opened our treasury?

That is how she wants to open the global treasury.

See your life....

Flat.o oshi [/s]

grin
ahahah I said it, you are from the yoruba tribe, one of them o nes who seem to think everyone else is Igbo, one of those thier Dad use their school fees to go play Baba Ijebu, not like the ones who I work with here.Tell ur popsi to go bck and get ur school fesss so you can have A1 in Geography of Nigeria cos right about now, ur ignorance sucks!
All of a sudden you are more relvant and clever than those who have the sole Job of sneefing out corruption in the highest of places ie world bank?/Or you think she is or was poor?How can you xpose smthing that never was?
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Again, this is where your lack of education is glaring....

The only expenditure that the Minister of Finance is not privy to is covet operation which can not amount to N800 billion

Everything else including salaries is routed through the Ministry of Finance..

Her corrupt self could not raise question could not ask questions when Dasuki was sending over 100m to people just for prayers...

No World BanK President for Ngozi until she vomits our infrastructure..

There are thousand and one ways dasuki could have misappropriated funds.
He could have masked it under discretionary military terminologies.

I don't expect a minister of finance whose job is to disburse Money to start accounting for how ministries spend their money, especially an independent unit like the military.

If you were not a cone headed, bitter afonja, you would see this.

The same corrupt NOI introduced many anti corruption schemes like the TSA, GIS and other financial schemes intended to ensure the system is fool proof.

She was smart enough to realize though that quick and indiscriminate application of some of those policies would inhibit vital sectors of the economy like we see today.

I guess that is the difference between an MIT grad and a polytechnic graduate from East London.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Bickersteth Is Dead / See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.