Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President (33114 Views)

Why World Bank President Resigns Will Shock You / Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President / Tony Elumelu Meets With China Development Bank President Zhijie Zheng [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:
[s]
ahahah I said it, you are from the yoruba tribe, one of them o nes who seem to think everyone else is Igbo, one of those thier Dad use their school fees to go play Baba Ijebu, not like the ones who I work with here.Tell ur popsi to go bck and get ur school fesss so you can have A1 in Geography of Nigeria cos right about now, ur ignorance sucks!
All of a sudden you are more relvant and clever than those who have the sole Job of sneefing out corruption in the highest of places ie world bank?/Or you think she is or was poor?How can you xpose smthing that never was?

So why did she open our treasury?

Or is she simply addicted to corruption?
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

There are thousand and one ways dasuki could have misappropriated funds.
He could have masked it under discretionary military terminologies.

I don't expect a minister of finance whose job is to disburse Money to start accounting for how ministries spend their money, especially an independent unit like the military.

If you were not a cone headed, bitter afonja, you would see this.

The same corrupt NOI introduced many anti corruption schemes like the TSA, GIS and other financial schemes intended to ensure the system is fool proof.

She was smart enough to realize though that quick and indiscriminate application of some of those policies would inhibit vital sectors of the economy like we see today.

I guess that is the difference between an MIT grad and a polytechnic graduate from East London.

Yes i expect her to charge the military to be accountable. How every you twist it, NOI is a resounding failure. She opened our treasuries for the first time when she allowed $16 billion be frittered away. Or is electricity confidential too?
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

So why did she open our treasury?

Or is she simply addicted to corruption?
if you can be bothered to read, which I doubt you dont cos of ur acute atittude, you will find the very asnwer to your quest!
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Which nonsense profile ?

NOI is finished in this world and the next..

You supervised the waste of over $4 billion , you are claiming profile.

Which dirty profile be that?
She sits on the board of over 40 global companies.

There is more oil on her head than possibly in your entire generation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:

if you can be bothered to read, which I doubt you dont cos of ur acute atittude, you will find the very asnwer to your quest!

She is a corrupt individual, cut dried the end
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

[s]She sits on the board of over 40 global companies[/s].

There is more oil on her head than possibly in your entire generation.

Only because Magu hasnt remembered her...

Diezini her counterpart has suddenly developed cancer.

We will come back to NOI later..

She need her EFCC weight loss medicine..
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

She is a corrupt individual, cut dried the end

Ur argument is dry,wack and lack substance!deal wiv it dude

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by phase1: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This woman with her wealth of knowledge and accolades worked with a corrupt government that gradually dragged us into recession.

I sincerely wondered what she was thinking as finance minister. The job she probably should have rejected rather than be on the other side of history.

Yeroba mooslim lamentations.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
erico2k2:

Ur argument is dry,wack and lack substance!deal wiv it dude

No world bank for thief

Supervised the looting of over $20 billion..

What an evil woman
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

No world bank for thief

Supervised the looting of over $20 billion..

What an evil woman

But she is still at world bank, so you can go and ------------

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Yes i expect her to charge the military to be accountable. How every you twist it, NOI is a resounding failure. She opened our treasuries for the first time when she allowed $16 billion be frittered away. Or is electricity confidential too?
We are talking one thing and you are talking another.
The power plants existing today, which one did buhari build?
Do you think they came out of thin air?
She was not your Prime Minister. She was just a minister, albeit in a different class.
We had a minister of power then working under the president just like NOI.
If there is corruption in that sector, hold the minister of power and the president responsible.
You can't blame the accountant because the manager wasted allocated fund for the factory on booze and girls.

She got you debt cancellation and allowed Nigeria to start afresh after the terrible military era of buhari and co that balloned our National debt through corruption.

A woman that set the foundation for Nigeria's financial sector in private and public.
She created the sovereign wealth fund.
She created AMCON.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Kingspin(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
martowskin1:
Some stupid fellow will call her criminal .... Just watch and see, NL is full of miscreants
If one over fellow Nigerian politician theyl end up as chief zombe. Don't believe everything and every propaganda.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Only because Magu hasnt remembered her...

Diezini her counterpart has suddenly developed cancer.

We will come back to NOI later..

She need her EFCC weight loss medicine..

Okay.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by erico2k2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

She was not your Prime Minister. She was just a minister, albeit in a different class.
If there is corruption in that sector, hold the minister of power and the president responsible.
You can't blame the accountant because the manager wasted allocated fund for the factory on booze and girls.

She got you debt cancellation and allowed Nigeria to start afresh after the terrible military era of buhari and co that balloned our National debt through corruption.

A woman that set the foundation for Nigeria's financial sector in private and public.
She created AMCON.

Dumb people like that guy are too lean to see the bolded,hence I asked him how old he was during that era! angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

She created AMCON.

MOgbe!!!

You are here defending the addition of zero megawatts to the nation grid after spending $16 billion...

grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by RTSC: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

MOgbe!!!

You are here defending the addition of zero megawatts to the nation grid after spending $16 billion...

grin grin grin
Zero megawatts!?
Who created the 7000MW?. I definitely know it's not buhari.
But that is not the point. I don't defend corruption.

If there is corruption in the power sector, arrest the minister of power.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by jakandeola(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
wetdick:
this what we should be supporting and telling our young women they can aspire to become world bank president and not prostituting their pussy to feed like what some of our Social justice warriors and feminists are promoting.

Ladies, you can be like her, if you work hard, get the necessary qualifications, stop blaming men and use your personal contact you have created to move forward in life. men will surely help you

men will respect you if you are an achiever rather than a prostitute.
guy DAT blog a girl beat a guy let see wat cococande will say
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chloride6: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

Zero megawatts!?
Who created the 7000MW?. I definitely know it's not buhari.
But that is not the point. I don't defend corruption.

If there is corruption in the power sector, arrest the minister of power.

How many megawatts did obasanjo inherit and how many did he leave?
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Tonimanze(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Okonjo Iweala is surely headed for the top of the global organisation. You too can hit the top by clicking on my signature.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by siaco(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
ogawisdom:
Really
The idiot that supervised corruption in Nigeria
Shame on you
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
She cant get there as it's reserved for Americans.

The last time, a doctor was even chosen over her
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Famous4real(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
corpersforum:
The rich and the "always want to be richer" Syndrome.

I just like this woman. Hit "like" if you like her too

With an internet and your smartphone, you also can be rich. Check my Signature below!

This actually has nothing to do with richness....I think she is achieving her dreams and that's what everyone would have done if in her shoe.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by GreatrAnalyst: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
It is good to get to the peak of one's career.
Know all there's to know about something, at least more than the rest of the average...then life will usher you into heights untold.

Great woman, an inspiration you are...
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by koladebrainiac(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
yes she deserves it,
Yes she can do it
yes she is brilliant
but no she wont get

America actually has a puppet a lady for that matter
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Tonimanze(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Okonjo Iweala surely is headed for the top of the global financial organisation .

You too can hit the top. Click on my signature.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by ZEROOOOOES(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:
Who wants to give this fraudster who should be cooling off her heels in Kuje prisons, World Bank President?

Under your watch, Dasuki had the pleasure of looting our treasury.

You had a steady $100, yet you left less than $25 billion in reserves

Kemi had to deal with $50, but our reserves are at $42 billion.

Modified

All you flatooo shouting military expenditure..

Who was Minister when $16 billion power industry funds were wasted?

undecided

WAS she president..anumpama...as a minister just like osinbanjo,u have no say but she shd have resigned
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Ubiudumo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
While Obi Ezekwesili is howling all over Nigeria, this intelligent woman is aiming for this reputable office.
Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Tonimanze(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Okonjo Iweala surely is headed for the top of the global financial organisation .

You too can hit the top. Click on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by Chuksmonika(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
ogawisdom:
Really

she can adopt you as her son,and take you to any height you want to get to in life,God willing,dats if envy will let you have focus in life,Ngozi okonju iweala is the only minister that served under the administration of former president GEJ,that is free from corruption,have FG been able to nail her down with any corruption charges??,The answer is no,grow up Son and stop Hating.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by toboy: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lorenzop:
A woman full of brains, beauty and dignity....despite her level of success, she is still an obedient wife unlike some idiats that champion feminism yet they die inside undecided
what do you mean by obedient? And where is source of your info. Do you realize she kept her father's together with her husband's name even after she got married ?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
ogawisdom:
Really

Yet she held the economy under control when that stupid Jonathan was on the seat. Dont blame her for anything. How can she fight against the whole Senate and Reps wrecking Nigeria? The electorate is the problem. After the dullard Buhari took over the worst is here for all to see. I urge every Nigerian to have a rethink about our elected officials whose only intent is how to milk the nation and have their share of the national cake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know / **We Buy: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM & NETELLER ETC! Payment is INSTANTA! / See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.