Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha (1568 Views)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / APC Will Never Win Imo State ~ Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by DonKachiERA: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha

The crisis rocking The Imo State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress is not Ending soon as Governor Rochas Okorocha has vowed to ensure that the party and it's Gubernatorial candidate does not win the State for the Gubernatorial Election...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/01/apc-will-never-win-imo-state-south-east.html?m=1
Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by DrGoodman: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
Owelle of Zamfara. The destruction you caused in imo state will smell you out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by phase1: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ogboni bastard you days are numbered. You and your fattened belly will be slammed in jail after the elections are over.

You will not go scot free for insulting the sensibilities of those who died on the streets of Owerri, Orlu, and Okigwe defending your candidacy against Ohakim the tyrant in 2011. You've proven to be worse than a tyrant, you fetish scoundrel. You'll be worse than Udenwa in the land of the oblivion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by phelonrays: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
since okorohausa decides to repent

that means the devil holding Nigeria hostage would do so one day...................

notmyhandwritingthough

1 Like

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by matrixme(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
please I hope I can still have a life sized statue of me In a strategic spot in Owerri before all these madness begins to escalate further

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by bedfordking: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
how can someone in a party be plotting for his party to lose an election . only in Nigeria. if he thinks he is that popular why did he run for the senate seat under AA
Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by SouthEastFacts: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Rochas is mad but he is APC's best chance in the East.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Rochas is re-Echoing what we already know grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:
Ogboni bastard you days are numbered. You and your fattened belly will be slammed in jail after the elections are over.

You will not go scot free for insulting the sensibilities of those who died on the streets of Owerri, Orlu, and Okigwe defending your candidacy against Ohakim the tyrant in 2011. You've proven to be worse than a tyrant, you fetish scoundrel. You'll be worse than Udenwa in the land of the oblivion.

Baami u dey vex ooo
Dey er many dat wee not go scotfree like Lai Mohammed also

1 Like

Re: APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha by Remijuice: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm of PDP
Infact, I don Atikulate tey tey...

But this Okorocha is Mad!
How can you be in a Party and Sabotaging them
Maybe na selfish interest.
But he should go to AA or any other party he feels is OK and stop wasting the efforts of APC in Imo State

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Files 10-count Charge Against Babachir Lawal, 5 Others / Picture Of APC Supporters Goes Gaga / Predict President Buhari's Third Term Slogan Here & Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.