Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (63443 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by GentleMoney: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
bricoo:
it makes no sense
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by IMASTEX: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

That guy has a warped view of life. Very unintelligent fellow.
His level of I.Q will be around minus 100

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Aaronsrod: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Leonbonapart:
kill yourself tongue

The God of Daddy Isaac has already issued this sentence upon this fool in this world and the next.

God will not be mocked.

Touch not His anointed nor do His prophets any harm.

Trust and obey...

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by opribo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
I dont blame them at all, if Heaven permits such who am I to criticise.
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Easysolution(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

In the whole of Ikoyi with more than 200 streets, roads and closes, we don't have up to 10 churches.

In an average street in Mafoluku Oshodi, you have 20 churches in a single street. Some streets have 40 and above.
Your head correct jare

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by gwama: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
If Jesus had seen that, he would refuse to resurrect deh. cry cry cry
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by gwama: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
opribo:
I dont blame them at all, if Heaven permits such who am I to criticise.

So if a thief steals you, you will not do anything if it is God who allowed him to steal you. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by shegra58: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
coolegbo:
Try to find out how people started their journey before you criticize them. pastor Isaac Idahosa's church where he started in Ijeshatedo, surulere Lagos is still existing today as a branch. Daddy Freeze should just stop this talks.
Who dey ask this one where him church start,your 20mb go finish soon tongue
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Grupo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
oyetunder:
but american pastors are relevant in the midst of such strong economy.

The only American pastors that are relevant are those pastoring black communities. Do note that black communities are still the poorest in America.

Look up the likes of T.D Jakes, Creflo Dollars and the other scam black pastors

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexiskenny:
Immaculate snow. The AdSense buyer/seller who's very rude.

I wonder how people do business with you.

shocked because when it comes to my business cool people on this forum know that I take my job seriously and deliver the best service they need undecided don't be fooled by my comments on this forum cheesy I only come here to play when I'm free undecided so receive sense you senseless IMP

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by rock003: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
airminem:
where is your own convoy na

You that contribute the money used in buying the cinbox, do you even have okada?

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by tunjijones(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
safetyInspector:
Is there any proof that the cars belong to him? What is wrong if his Church members decide to pick him up with their cars? We need more information about the cars before we will crucify him.

The problem here is not abt the cars.. The problem is him showing off the cars on social media
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Mbediogu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pastors becoming more mundane than their preach victims. Time for a more sweeping reformation.
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by sirxbit(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
This Daddy Freeze should watch it o. The rate at which he wags his tongue these days is alarming. Why can't he leave them for God to judge? I look forward to reading about how he has touched lives positively.
Thats the statement I hate most. "Leave them for God to judge". You smoke weed

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by femmoy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
tunjijones:

The problem here is not abt the cars.. The problem is him showing off the cars on social media

exactly my thoughts,how can he show the convoy off on social media? a so called man of God doing worldly things.

na wah o
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by fapcrook(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Started which useless journey, the journey of scamming people?
Collecting money in the name of Jesus and living like Pontius Pilate?

Ralph Uwazuruike started his Massob nonsense when he was living in a 1-room apartment in that same Ijeshatedo. Does it make confer legitimacy on his fraud?
t h
Poverty has finished this one's mentality. If you ever get the chance to travel out and see how civilised societies work, you would come back to delete this nonsense you just typed.
EponOjuku, your head dey Dia. People that brought the religion are not zombies like u[code][/code]
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by femi4: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Amarabae:
Pentecostalism.
Am not comfortable with their brouhaha and theatrics.
Am cool with being an orthodox Christian cool
orthodox are not left out too
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by concho(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

shocked because when it comes to my business cool people on this forum know that I take my job seriously and deliver the best service they need undecided don't be fooled by my comments on this forum cheesy I only come here to play when I'm free undecided so receive sense IMP
Young man , you are really rude. I dnt know the nature of ur business , but you sound like u dnt hv competitors. A normal business man would hv asked that young man where you offended him n sort ur selves out, but rather you chose to brag . Work on your egos if you really want accumulate the abundance u crave .
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by writeprof(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

In the whole of Ikoyi with more than 200 streets, roads and closes, we don't have up to 10 churches.

In an average street in Mafoluku Oshodi, you have 20 churches in a single street. Some streets have 40 and above.

I need to chew and digest this.
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by 9elly(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Caviar:
A pastor living like a rap star! I laugh at those who give their money to these crooks!

Laughter won't make us stop. Don't bother yourself.
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Benjaminbassey1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Only God will save us
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2019
concho:
Young man , you are really rude. I dnt know the nature of ur business , but you sound like u dnt hv competitors. A normal business man would hv asked that young man where you offended him n sort ur selves out, but rather you chose to brag . Work on your egos if you really want accumulate the abundance u crave .

cool noted
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by concho(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

cool noted
High star bro, My brand is Orijin in case you wanna feast me to beer
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by BluntBoy(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2019
coolegbo:
Try to find out how people started their journey before you criticize them. pastor Isaac Idahosa's church where he started in Ijeshatedo, surulere Lagos is still existing today as a branch. Daddy Freeze should just stop this talks.

So, church is now a business where you must live large when you eventually "make it"?

You people should just stop making cases for this shows of extravagance which go contrary to the teachings of Christ.

Do you even know how the word " Christian " came about?
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:29am On Jan 26, 2019
concho:
High star bro,
My brand is Orijin in case you wanna feast me to beer

No worries grin my digits on my signature is always available for any soft drinking cool

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by 2019guy(m): 2:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Vome: 3:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Funny how we Nigerians just think its a taboo for someone working for God to be rich
Are we trying to say he is not helping at least one poor person
Every other person except those working for God including our politician that rob us in day light
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Simplecity(m): 3:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

No worries grin my digits on my signature is always available for any soft drinking cool
'soft' grin grin grin
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by safetyInspector(m): 4:49am On Jan 26, 2019
That's why I said that we have limited information from what Op and Daddy Freeze put up there to pass judgement. There is no evidence that he was showing off the cars on social media. Anybody with a mobile phone can capture the moment and upload it online
tunjijones:

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by opribo(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2019
gwama:

So if a thief steals you, you will not do anything if it is God who allowed him to steal you. cool cool

I am only repeating what my Lord Jesus Christ told emperor Pontius Pilate in the book of John 19:10-11

10 Then Pilate said to Him, “Are You not speaking to me? Do You not know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You?”

11 Jesus answered, “You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin.”
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Fixitgood(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2019
A show of wealth is vanity.

"it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven."

Let that sink in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.