Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (63546 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by NobleAngell(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
This Daddy Freeze should watch it o. The rate at which he wags his tongue these days is alarming. Why can't he leave them for God to judge? I look forward to reading about how he has touched lives positively.

3 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Ayoswit(f): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
k
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by seunfly: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
That last commentator on the Instagram page posted needs serious deliverance, their is no need defending some indefinable actions.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by HerCuteness(f): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by alexiskenny: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry useless Fraudster pastors angry thanks daddy freeze for exposing these useless pastors

We now need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Immaculate snow. The AdSense buyer/seller who's very rude.

I wonder how people do business with you.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Footstradamus(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
coolegbo:
Try to find out how people started their journey before you criticize them. pastor Isaac Idahosa's church where he started in Ijeshatedo, surulere Lagos is still existing today as a branch. Daddy Freeze should just stop this talks.

How does this relate?? He started in Surulere so that makes it okay to move in a convoy like a rap star??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
This one na guy pastor now, him go dey fok all him church members but young and old, single and married

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
As for me and my family ,we try to read the Bible and understand it..Any one standing in a podium and quoting the contest that suits him just for his interest will end up wasting his time....If you cabash finish we buy you sachet water and hankerchef go dey ur side to Clean sweat..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Onozboy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
I don’t see anything wrong here .so because he is a pastor he should be trekking....

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
End time things even pastors sef are not holy.
God will save his people

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by martineverest(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Onozboy:
I don’t see anything wrong here .so because he is a pastor he should be trekking....
they never said so....check those cars and their cost,l and compare it with the impoverished lifestyle of his memebers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by oyetunder(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
let the economy of nigeria improve and watch how these pastors become irrelevant, they are relevant because nigerians are hopeless, they look for hope in religion so these pastors exploit them

but american pastors are relevant in the midst of such strong economy.
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by AllenSpencer: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
melanch:
I'm not against any pastor. But imagine if all these wealthy pastors are concerned about the poor conditions in Nigeria such as poverty, illiteracy, poor health care etc, I believe Nigeria will be a 10x better. But no, they like the poor state of Nigeria. That's a good market for them to manipulate people.

Backlinks from Google trusted websites like TED.com and other 300 sites can increase your traffic.

If their is no poverty, their business can't flourish.

Poverty enslaves!

7 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by soliddust2020: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
coolegbo:
Try to find out how people started their journey before you criticize them. pastor Isaac Idahosa's church where he started in Ijeshatedo, surulere Lagos is still existing today as a branch. Daddy Freeze should just stop this talks.

Since you are his spokes man tell us his company or business that made him become so wealthy. Again what is a man of God doing with such convoy, only 2 cars no fit go pick am? If it is a politician or business man that has that convoy you will be the first to shout Vanity upon vanity, but as na una mini god you go shout say na God's grace, bloody hypocrite. Religion has made a lot of you lost your brains.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Lumig: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Where are the TOUCH-NOT-MY-ANOINTED crew? I want to hear what they will say

3 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

In the whole of Ikoyi with more than 200 streets, roads and closes, we don't have up to 10 churches.

In an average street in Mafoluku Oshodi, you have 20 churches in a single street. Some streets have 40 and above.

Na wah oo.. Na Crusaders dey live for the street cheesy

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Leonbonapart(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Started which useless journey, the journey of scamming people?
Collecting money in the name of Jesus and living like Pontius Pilate?

Ralph Uwazuruike started his Massob nonsense when he was living in a 1-room apartment in that same Ijeshatedo. Does it make confer legitimacy on his fraud?

Poverty has finished this one's mentality. If you ever get the chance to travel out and see how civilised societies work, you would come back to delete this nonsense you just typed.
kill yourself tongue
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Reelmii: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
pastors will be moving with convoys and body guards for protection

same pastor will sell apron, handkerchief, hand bands, holy water, stickers e.t.c to gullible church members for their own protection.

judgment will definitely start from the church

God is watching everybody

8 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by teewhydope(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
alexiskenny:
Immaculate snow. The AdSense buyer/seller who's very rude.

I wonder how people do business with you.

so he shouldn't air his opinion because he's selling adsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by akinszz: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
All I know is you can't serve God and mammon together.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by IMASTEX: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
let the economy of nigeria improve and watch how these pastors become irrelevant, they are relevant because nigerians are hopeless, they look for hope in religion so these pastors exploit them

1 Million likes for this factual comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by baby124: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
There must be serious money in this church business. Nigerians will be crying no money, no money. But if there is no money, how come pastors are flexing like this? Haba! This is much o! Eyi poju...
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by wealth2al(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why the uproar? who doesn't know that pastor idahosa always move around with convoy, abi people just want to talk for the sake of it
Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by IMASTEX: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

Started which useless journey, the journey of scamming people?
Collecting money in the name of Jesus and living like Pontius Pilate?

Ralph Uwazuruike started his Massob nonsense when he was living in a 1-room apartment in that same Ijeshatedo. Does it make confer legitimacy on his fraud?

Poverty has finished this one's mentality. If you ever get the chance to travel out and see how civilised societies work, you would come back to delete this nonsense you just typed.
I second your reply 100%. Most Nigerians don't read, none travel. I wonder how they will ever have good reasoning. The guy you correctly is obviously having minus 1000 I.Q.

3 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by Brightest04(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mugu don pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.