Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour (821 Views)

BREAKING!!! First Lady Aisha Buhari Prevented From Entering The Aso Villa [VIDEO / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by kennybelle: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
American Airlines booted a family of three from their flight home after passengers allegedly complained about the group’s body odor.

On Wednesday evening, Yossi and Jennie Adler and their 19-month-old daughter were told to get off their plane from Miami to Detroit while they were in the midst of boarding. “All of a sudden, as soon as they took us off, they closed the gate and then they said, ‘Sorry, sir, some people complained you had body odor and we’re not letting you back on,'” Adler told local Florida station WPLG.

“We don’t have odor, OK?” Yossi said to a gate agent in a cellphone video. “Nobody here has odor.”
American Airlines booted Yossi and Jennie Adler and their 19-month-old daughter from a Miami flight because of their alleged body odor.

They were supposedly promised they could collect their luggage from the departing plane; however, according to WPLG, the flight departed with their possessions. “They have our car seat, stroller, everything,” Jennie told the station.

“They said they’re taking our stuff off, and they lied,” said Yossi in the video.

An American Airlines representative tells Yahoo Lifestyle: “They were asked to deplane after multiple passengers, along with our crew members and Miami airport team, were concerned about the comfort of our other passengers due to the odor. Our team members took care of the family by providing overnight accommodations and meals and rebooking them for the next available flight.”

The spokesperson confirms the family members were separated from their suitcases, adding, “Their luggage flew on the original flight to Detroit last night and was waiting for them upon arrival this morning.”

On Thursday, the Adlers self-consciously boarded their rescheduled flight. “We stopped several people in the airport and, it’s embarrassing, but we asked them, ‘Do you think we smell? Because we just got kicked off a plane for smelling,’” Jennie told WPLG.

“I’m very frustrated,” Yossi told WPLG. “I want them to own up to what really happened and to tell me the truth. What was it?”

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/family-removed-plane-fellow-passengers-allegedly-complained-body-odor-185057248.html
Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Second to the last paragraph they stopped people to ask if they thought they smell.
I can deduce what happened.
One of them mess enter the plane
Na the mess people smell wet dem think say na body odour.
Some kain mess can stubborn. E no dey gree go until you fumigate the whole place. Especially those ones wey dey sound like fuushaaaa.

Reminds me of 300l. For school. I go read for ETF. I Don chop one kain 3 days beans. My belle dey on riot so I just dey go outside fire the mess enter back. Na so later sha some girls enter class.you Savi these kain ladies wey na to make noise dem come do. One start story about one guy wey carry am out. Bring out meat pie dey chow. Plus noise. I Don vex die but I just couple. Meanwhile my yansh Don dey filled up. Conc mess dey ready to rip. I wan go out naso my mind tell me dirty thing. E go better make I blast this thing make these girls stop talking.at least dem go close nose. Pertaining to who mess I sure say dem no go look me. Dress well suit up. Plus I get name. My good mind say no but na bad dey always win

FFFFFFUUUUUSSSSHHHAAAAAAAAA

I lock up. Concentrate like say my papa na ababio
See commotion
And the mess cooperate with me. Na their place e go start to smell. Their whole seats see as men japa. Even me wey mess am felt sorry. E bad. See curse see swear. People dey look the girls with bad eye dey assume say because them dey chop meat pie and ice cream na I'm make dem purge. Funniest part be say the mess no free diffuse. E just dey there.

As in some boys give dem name That day.. "messi bouqui gang"
No one suspected cj.

Sweet memories.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by Caviar: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
This would be so embarrassing! They should have just asked them to take a shower before boarding
Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by stephleena(f): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
lol.. same way Atiku will chase away Mr corruption with his offensive odour from Aso rock..

1 Like

Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by GOFRONT(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
I bet it could be a garlic like odour...
Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by LuciferCelibate: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Back then as a student studying overseas, I witnessed first-hand, how badly a human being can stink.

Just 10 minutes beside these white pigs in a subway train can result in serious health complications if you are not strong.

Thankfully, years of masturbation had fortified my immune system and your beloved Lucifer managed to survive the harrowing ordeal.

As dirty as Afonjas are, they beat the white man hands down in hygiene.

*spits angry

Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by okomile(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dem never smell beans fart before grin
Body odour, make dem kom 9ja

Yeeye people grin
Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nawa oo.. Na poop dem take dey bath
Re: Family Of Three Prevented From Flying Due To Body Odour by jakandeola(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
stephleena:
lol.. same way Atiku will chase away Mr corruption with his offensive odour from Aso rock..
same way we will throw u in lagoon

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Can You Continue A Relationship If You Find Out Your Partner Was Once MAD / Harrassed By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.