Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (32936 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Husbands with wife that has mouth odour or wife with a husband with mouth odour how do you cope with them when you want to have intimate time with each other, when kissing or when having heart to heart talk with each other in the bedroom. Please share how you handle the unbearable stench that oozes out of their mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by imiski(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
How do you expect them to comment, you think they would be alive to comment on this thread grin

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by GOFRONT(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
When i perceive som stench from the mauf of som men sometimes, I only wonder what their housewives pass through whenever they are undercovers.....

Anywayz i think they will bear it since they can bear and Endure their marriages

32 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Sweetopia(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Instead of letting the mouth go to waste, he can kiss and eat my nunu grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by internationalman(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
When i perceive som stench from the mauf of som men sometimes, I only wonder what their housewives pass through whenever they are undercovers.....

Anywayz i think they will bear it since they can bear and Endure their marriages
It's used to them.

Same thing happens when you are being released from a jail cell; people will almost be running from you coz of your smell. .

meanwhile, your cell mates never even perceived any smell on you

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by jashar(f): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
i'm interested in the answer too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
aaahhhh disgusting angry angry why are you like this?

15 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
jashar:
i'm interested in the answer too...
grin so we are together?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Is it incurable?
They should seek means to help such a partner. That's all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by donstan18: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:

The thread should be how to cope with spouses with mouth odour,not how to worsen their case by allowing them kiss and eat some rotten fish smelling poo that might send them to their early grave.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Donald3d(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
You wan cause gbege with this your question abi ? grin grin grin
Take lime and ginger every day.Morning , afternoon and night .
To make it more effective, use warm water.
Always have ginger, i no get mouth odour, but that ginger na miracle worker.
I chew it raw some times just for fun
It can treat so many ailments, and even help boost libido for the married folks .
Put ginger in everything, your food, your drinks everywhere !!!
Don't forget lime/Lemon
#TeamNaturalRecipies

MODIFIED :
I did some research and found out that in some stages of pregnancy lime/lemon can cause issues
Also, ginger might not be good for people with certain conditions .
It shouldn't cause harm when taken in little quantity, but please speak to your doctor . smiley

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmm.

It is well. I wonder about the couples with partners with body odours too. It must be terrible being them.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
You must cope. Shebi you dated and kissed them with their stinky orifice while you were dating, and even accepted their proposal join, so you no get right to complain. You must cope every smelly breath and step of the way

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
I rejected a lady proposal in 2014 just bcuz of this issue. she had ulcer which I don't know how that made her breath unbearable

9 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ishilove:
You must cope. Shebi you dated and[b] kissed them with their stinky orifice [/b]while you were dating, and even accepted their proposal join, so you no get right to complain. You must cope every smelly breath and step of the way

hmmm - which orifice are you referring to? ayam suspecting you o
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmm.

It is well. I wonder about the couples with partners with body odours too. It must be terrible being them.
Which one do you think you can cope with more, a partner with body odour or mouth odour?
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crackhaus: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Donald3d:
You wan cause gbege abi, with this your question abi ? grin grin grin
Take lime and ginger every day.Morning , afternoon and night .
To make it more effective, use warm water.
Always have ginger, i no get mouth odour, but that ginger na miracle worker.
I chew it raw some times just for fun
It can treat so many ailments, and even help boost libido for the married folks.
Put ginger in everything, your food, your drinks everywhere !!!
Don't forget lime/Lemon
#TeamNaturalRecipies
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2018
oyb:

hmmm - which orifice are you referring to? ayam suspecting you o
Which do you think I'm referring to? cheesy
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
crunchyg:

Which one do you think you can cope with more, a partner with body odour or mouth odour?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

None of the above!

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Acidosis(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
What's the purpose of dating if you can't correct the anomalies in your better half? If your husband/wife has mouth/body odour, then it means you've failed in your responsibility.

The cheapest and easiest way to curb some kind of mouth odour is by cleaning, not just your teeth, but your tongue.

Wake up one morning and initiate a toothbrushing game: clean her teeth and let her clean yours. Concentrate effort on her tongue without putting too much pressure, and watch how she handles yours. That way, you will see what she's doing wrongly. Attempt kissing her later in the day to know whether improvements have been made.

Now isn't that fun and effective? Life is simple bro.

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

None of the above!
Lol, hope you no get anyone sha, because I am allergic to such people too
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by sisisioge: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
crunchyg:

Lol, hope you no get anyone sha, because I am allergic to such people too

For where! I've got near perfect mouth situation o and I totally love perfumes... Plus no body crevices that fresh air can't blow here tongue. Na one of the perks of being a lepa.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
sisisioge:

For where! I've got near perfect mouth situation o and I totally love perfumes... Plus no body crevices that fresh air can't blow here tongue. Na one of the perks of being a lepa.
Lol, where the lepa dey, or am I seeing double?
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by gaby(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetopia:

grin grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by gaby(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
sisisioge:

Na so
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by northvietnam(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
cant cope abeg
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Lomprico2: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buy them cartons of listerine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why will you marry someone with mouth odour in the first place,lol
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by OboOlora(f): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
I remember my colleague when I was in KPMG, E.Momoh. Dude had a terrible halitosis.

The day he sent me his wedding invite and I saw his profile pic and his beautiful wife, I almost asked him if they are gonna kiss.

Well maybe they both have MO wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by coalcoal1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
j

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.