Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency (812 Views)

Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency by moneywealt: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Segun Showunmi was appointed recently as the Spokesperson of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Showunmi who was Special Assistant and Deputy Chief Press Secretary to the former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel had served in various political capacities including the Jonathan/Sambo Campaign in 2011 .

If given a chance by the good people of Abeokuta South Federal Constituency, he is expected to bring his experience to bear, especially having also worked as Director of Organization of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ogun State.

Segun Showunmi shares from the pains of the people and will always ensure he makes an impact on every lives encountered. He did not become a household name in Ogun State and Nigeria as a whole overnight, but is as a result of his painstaking relationship management, reputation enhancement and continuous mission to build successor generations.

He has had his hands in grassroots mobilization and partisan politicking which has found him fit to be elected into the National Assembly as a member of the Federal House of Representatives come February 16.

Re: Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency by OAUTemitayo: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Segun Sowunmi is not the candidate of PDP in Abeokuta South.. He is not on the list of Buruji.
Re: Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency by OAUTemitayo: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Segun Sowunmi is not the candidate of PDP in Abeokuta South.. He is not on the list of Buruji.
Re: Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency by MrAJQ(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Segun be like: I know oga Atiku will not win so let me jejely fight for myself. If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Where I Like Most In Atiku/obi Stance On Corruption / Jubilation In Rivers State Following The Appeal Court Ruling : Photos / Geoffrey Onyeama Has Been Endorsed By Buhari For 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.