Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (66011 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by madridsta007(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
EponOjuku:

You handled the argument the same way you handled your sense: you lost both.

undecided
I handled it the way one handles trash, or a thing he is tired of holding.

He bins it and trashes it.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by farem: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Sai Baba again

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
The picture of that unkempt boy is a reason not to vote for Buhari

TheGreenLand:
Sai Baba for all better pikins
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by phase1: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
supereagle:

He doesn't need your votes either. He came there to fulfill all righteousness.

Then why did he waste taxpayer's money mobilizing for campaign in the East. Yoromuslim use your skull for once!
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by phase1: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

It won't stop the sun from shining or stop the igbos from progressing.
We are too big to be held ransom by an illiterate presidsnt.
A president that was busy failing as presidential candidate when igbo sons and daughters were building the government for the past 16 years.

We will bid our time. He won't be there forever. He is not a life president.

We will vote our conscience, wait till 2023, try again.
And continue the precedence of a winner takes all if we or our proxy wins.

Bravo!

Too much sense no go kill you. grin
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by ChrisAb1: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/apc-rejected-in-the-south-east-as-pmb-enugu-campaign-rally-flops/

Gbam .. truly truly SE is locked up by ATI baba and obility... God over everything.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by LZAA: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin grin
BMC co-ordinator kee way gi grin
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by reliablenenge1: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Am proud to be an Ibo man any time any day. We don't fake what is not
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Abagworo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is sure of 90% in Imo State because of Okorocha whom the people love and follow. Okorocha can completely destroy APC in Southeast with just one move.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Omadachi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
They didn't vote for him in 2015 and expect the best from his government.They are about to make same mistake.People don't learn from their past mistake.Politics is not hate game.
Even if Atiku promise them heaven as far as politics is concern in Nigeria the north is the majority.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by berrystunn(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
supereagle:

Paper theory that made you believe Atiku will have it. Keep BP drugs aside, I don't want want you to have BP.
Lagos and Kano 11million registered voters

Anambra +Imo + Delta +Abia + Enugu+Ebonyi+Bayelsa =8million registered voters

Lagos + Kano = Apc.

I believe you understand better.

Kastina and Kaduna not there.
Moreover, Ndi Igbo hardly come out to vote. Getting the maximum votes for Atiku will be difficult.

I think you are still deceiving your self with 2015, election.
Let me inform you the reason we have more registered voters in Lagos .

90% of the church's advise there members to get PVC to vote out buhari, for example choose church have over 3 million member 90% of them are waiting to vote out buhari.
Winners church 4 million, 95% waiting too ,
Go and do your home work no need to tell you more.

The turn out of registered igbos in Lagos is too massive. You already know who they will vote for.

For your information 51% of the registered votes are youths
AAC have more youth, this is reality.
They will cut down APC vote in Lagos.

PDP will give APC shock of there life in Lagos State.

Am telling you from grassroot.
Stop fooling around with with arrange campaign rally crowd.

North is already a divided vote. Take the last information.. millions of shiit Muslim massive turn out for registration. Do I need to tell you who they will vote for
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Gandollar(f): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
WELL, IT DOESN'T SEEMS FLOPS TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING LESS,
AT LEAST BUHARI OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT AS WELL, SINCE THEY WERE
5%.
Waoh! Your English finally flopped it.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Gandollar:
Waoh! Your English finally flopped it.
U WELCOME DUDE.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by JFT24(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They thought we were joking when we told them APC s dead in south east .

If una like, make una turn 2 Basketmouth. Eastern votes are insignificant. Baba visitation is just a normal campaign routine. What did d east gave in 2015.

omo Igbo, nearest lagoon please

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by sagaloo: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
But I can see a jam-packed stadium. May be Rejection has another meaning.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by jamejanev: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

U south easterners are very funny. How many zones do we have? One and smallest zone is rejecting someone that's accepted by five and largest populated zones. I pity u people, I don't know when u will become wise.Its unfortunate that u play a cheap and sentimental politics.When Buhari wins come Feb 16 and start making appointments to compensate those that vote him, south east will be crying of marginalization. Bad people with bad belle.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Gandollar(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abagworo:
Buhari is sure of 90% in Imo State because of Okorocha whom the people love and follow. Okorocha can completely destroy APC in Southeast with just one move.
See this one. Iberibe n'enye onye Ara morale.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by ultiabaz36(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
No problem. Even if they like, the whole Biafra can reject him, all I know is that they will suresurely pay for their action in a hard way.

Shey ori yin o pe ni. . ingrate set of fifu

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by jamejanev: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
berrystunn:

90% of the church's advise there members to get PVC to vote out buhari, for example choose church have over 3 million member 90% of them are waiting to vote out buhari.

The turn out of registered igbos in Lagos is too massive. You already know who they will vote for.

North is already a divided vote. Take the last information.. millions of shiit Muslim massive turn out for registration. Do I need to tell you who they will vote for

Idiot Mr analyser, Feb is around the corner, ur eyes will clear when Buhari beats Atiku mercilessly.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by berrystunn(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
jamejanev:
Idiot Mr analyser, Feb is around the corner, ur eyes will clear when Buhari beats Atiku mercilessly.

Usu...
Only a stupid person will support buhari...
I can understand those with interest
Not mugus
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by DRskyman: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
I trust Enugu ppl, they are not like ndi Anambra backstabbers. Cc: Osagyefo98
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
DRskyman:
I trust Enugu ppl, they are not like ndi Anambra backstabbers.
Cc: Osagyefo98

Are u OK now........
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by Thomthom(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:

If you like cry die, e no change anything. Even if dumbohari begin sleep for Catholic church altar, Nothing for am.

East+SS+ North central+Yoruba Christians+ NE already in the bag of Atikulation. Kaduna, Sokoto, zamafara, Kebbi in the NW are already Atikulating. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:
God bless the East for rejecting the murderous dullard and the hopeless APC party of violence.

We are ready in the West as well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by supereagle(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
berrystunn:

Got rules in the affairs of men and gives power to whom He wills, Atiku is not the one He will give.
Go through History, when an empire falls, the empire doesn't rise again. PDP has fallen to rise no more.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by supereagle(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
phase1:

Then why did he waste taxpayer's money mobilizing for campaign in the East. Yoromuslim use your skull for once!

He is the President, he has to still identify with them. If he didn't go there, they will say he hates Igbos after given them key ministries.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by DonBenny77(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Cry cry baby

You're just getting started grin

Enugu , Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia states in the bag for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Incoming President of Nigeria .

You forgot rivers state and bayelsa
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by ledaman: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2019
only 5% still needed there !
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by ledaman: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
jamejanev:
U south easterners are very funny. How many zones do we have? One and smallest zone is rejecting someone that's accepted by five and largest populated zones. I pity u people, I don't know when u will become wise.Its unfortunate that u play a cheap and sentimental politics.When Buhari wins come Feb 16 and start making appointments to compensate those that vote him, south east will be crying of marginalization. Bad people with bad belle.
That's how they will cry till da kingdom comes.
Re: APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops by godox2(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If APC form wins next election and form government without much from south east, dont cry marginalisation because you REJECTED their manifesto. If they are scared of giving you appointment it is because they are afraid you may SABOTAGE their governance, the way Atiku planted Saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.