Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/19 (267 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/19 by dallyemmy: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/19 by dallyemmy: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, January 26, 2019) - *Genuinely Related To Jesus?*

1.I worship and adore You, Lord Jesus, because You are the way, the truth and the life.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation and redemption of my soul from eternal destruction, in hell fire.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of hypocrisy and deceit, in my life and in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as Your minister and son, don't let me ever dishonour or despise You and Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to maintain a righteous and holy walk and relationship, with You, for the remaining days of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life the grace to obey all Your commandments, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, grant me the grace to do Your perfect Will in all things, in this crooked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, grant Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the grace, strength and power to finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Falling In love � With God's Word / What Does The Bible Say About Feminism? Should A Christian Be A Feminist?" / Grow Your Spiritual Life With Thousands Of Materials By Gospelkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.