Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 (468 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 by dallyemmy: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 by DjTboy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Brazil troops deploy to stop criminal attacks in northern city

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro speaks to the press during the ceremony in which Lieutenant-Brigadier Antonio Carlos Moretti takes the helm of the Brazilian Air Force, at Brasilia’s Air Base on January 4, 2019. (Photo by EVARISTO SA / AFP)
A special deployment of Brazilian troops began fanning out in the northern city of Fortaleza Saturday with orders to stop a spike in violent attacks by criminal gangs against banks, buses, and shops, officials said. By the end of the weekend, 300 soldiers will be patrolling that city and other towns in Ceara state in a bid to halt the rampage, national public security secretary Guilherme Teophilo said, according to government news agency Agencia Brasil.
The intervention is the first test of new President Jair Bolsonaro’s strict law-and-order platform since he took office last Tuesday.
READ MORE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2019/01/brazil-troops-deploy-to-stop-criminal.html

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 by dallyemmy: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, January 6, 2019) - *Lessons From The Fig Tree 1*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of pretense in my life and in the body of Christ, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every curse that I have brought upon my myself, as a result of a life style of pretense and deceit, be destroyed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, expose me to (more of) Your truth, and set me free from ignorance and all forms of the devices of the devil, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me never to live a false, deceitful and hypocritical lifestyle, that will end up in shame, reproach, regrets, and even, in untimely death, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, have mercy upon me, and let every consequence of my past deceitful and false life be removed and destroyed, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me the grace to live, a holy, truthful, fruitful, honest and straight-forward life, that will forever, bring glory to Your name, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Thank You, Father, for the exemplary leadership and lifestyle of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; please, preserve him, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Error; Once Saved Forever Saved / Why Do Christians Condemn Polygamy When The Bible Clearly Allows It? / Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Je Onise Iyanu (jesu Rin Lori Omi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.