Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! (1273 Views)

Watch TB Joshua prophesied Russia Will Win Ukraine War & Suffer Economically / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / God's General Cs. Upthegrove Is Dead | He Prophesied About His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by J8520456: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHeiCUrRs2c

International media has been agog with the news of the ‘coup attempt’ and intense political volatility that has engulfed the South American nation of Venezuela in recent days.

On Wednesday 23rdJanuary 2019, Venezuela's National Assembly leader, Juan Guaidó, declared himself as the country's interim leader, a move which current leader Nicolás Maduro angrily declared “a coup”.

International battle lines were quickly drawn as US President Donald Trump quickly recognised Mr Guaidó as the country's authentic head of state alongside several other South American nations, as well as Canada and the UK.

In response, Mr Maduro immediately cut diplomatic ties with America for aiding the ‘coup’. He still maintains military support, as well as enjoying the backing of nations such as Russia, China and Mexico.

However, in faraway Nigeria, Prophet T.B. Joshua had forewarned of the impending coup attempt and its attendant democratic ramifications as far back as May 2016.

In a video released to Emmanuel TV’s YouTube Channel, the Nigerian cleric is heard urging his congregants to pray for Venezuela as he is seeing a “coup” which would affect the “democratic system of government”.

“Venezuela… I’m seeing a coup that will throw away the democratic system of government,” Joshua is heard prophesying in the video dated Sunday May 15th 2016, adding that he was “praying that God should avert it”.

The clip ended with Joshua imploring congregants to remember the nation of Venezuela in their prayers due to the looming timing of the events he prophesied.

Prophet T.B. Joshua is very well known in Latin America, famed for his ‘miracle crusades’ in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay and Dominican Republic which attracted hundreds of thousands attendees.

SOURCE: https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/275012/how-tb-joshua-prophesied-about-the-venezuela-coup-in-2016.html

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by Abfinest007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
this is prophecy not prediction just imagine he saw this thing far back 2016
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by Nbote(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
So is it dat dey didn't pray very well for it to be averted or their prayers didn't work?
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by OpenYourEyes1: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
One World government starts when majority of the world is under their control.
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by NPComplete: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol. Stupid prophecy. Venezuela has been having issues since a long time. Your pastor thought a coup was gonna happen in 2016 but it failed. Now u guys just waited for 3 years for something similar to happen then claim it is a prophecy. Clowns. Desperate clowns.

2 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by jamesbonded: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Let TB Joshua think of the future. In the age of the internet, recycling prophecies and claiming to predict everything would only temporarily fool someone but would not last.

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by budaatum: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2019
NPComplete:
Lol. Stupid prophecy. Venezuela has been having issues since a long time. Your pastor thought a coup was gonna happen in 2016 but it failed. Now u guys just waited for 3 years for something similar to happen then claim it is a prophecy. Clowns. Desperate clowns.
Very desperate clowns indeed. All this shows is Joshua watches international news and reads international papers. Everyone with eyes saw this coming.

Venezuela's problems started in 2008 when world finances went into crisis and demand for oil, Venezuela's main source of foreign exchange, dried up. It was exacerbated when oil prices eventually crashed in 2014 and the government found itself lacking the funds to run the country. Nigeria too was heading in the same direction but for the policies of the government which tempered it but which many do not appreciate since they seem oblivious to world news. If Jonathan had won a second term, I'm certain we'd be in the same situation since no reputable country would have trusted his government with the incessant looting going on at the time.

2 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by MuttleyLaff: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2019
budaatum:

Very desperate clowns indeed.
All this shows is Joshua
watches international news and reads international papers. Everyone with eyes saw this coming.
Venezuela's problems started in 2008 when world finances went into crisis and demand for oil, Venezuela's main source of foreign exchange, dried up. It was exacerbated when oil prices eventually crashed in 2014 and the government found itself lacking the funds to run the country. Nigeria too was heading in the same direction but for the policies of the government which tempered it but which many do not appreciate since they seem oblivious to world news. If Jonathan had won a second term, I'm certain we'd be in the same situation since no reputable country would have trusted his government with the incessant looting going on at the time.
It's not today, yansh don tay for back.
The only thing "good" about him, is the false hopes he gives to the impressionables, how his antics and organisation helps stimulates the economy
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by budaatum: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It's not today, yansh don tay for back.
The only thing "good" about him, is the false hopes he gives to the impressionables, how his antics and organisation helps stimulates the economy
But his antics do not stimulate the economy! His antics stimulate his own pocket and keep people in poverty since he does not help them develop their minds but fills them with stupid beliefs which only make them unproductive and dependent on false hope!
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2019
budaatum:
But his antics do not stimulate the economy! His antics stimulate his own pocket and keep people in poverty since he does not help them develop their minds but fills them with stupid beliefs which only make them unproductive and dependent on false hope!
Lagos businesses cash in on lure of super-pastor TB Joshua
Hotels, shops and touts in district of Ikotun Egbe are doing a roaring trade as church draws visitors from around the world
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/01/lagos-businesses-superpastor-joshua

How my ministry is boosting tourism sector with religion — T.B Joshua
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/ministry-boosting-tourism-sector-religion-t-b-joshua/

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, minister of information, culture and tourism, has expressed his willingness to visit TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Ikotun, Lagos state, saying the place of worship is the most visited tourist centre in Nigeria.
Lai Mohammed made the disclosure in Lagos, during a recent media briefing with newsmen on the coming United Nations World Tourism Organisation’s Committee for Africa (UNWTO-CAF) meeting scheduled to take place in Abuja.
The report gathers that the minister indicated his willingness to have a sight seen of the popular place of worship, in light of its position as the biggest tourist attraction to Nigeria.
The minister who also gave a breakdown of the positive impact of the famous church’s activities on Nigeria economy encouraged those who come in from other places to visit the church, to spend their money so that the country can also benefit.

“Honestly speaking, I have no issues at all visiting Synagogue. This is why this particular conference is important; because it is dealing with data, statistics. You see, if 500 people come in every day to Synagogue Church, it means in a month, we have about 15,000 people.
“The impact of 15,000 people on the economy of the Alimosho local government area monthly… You know when they come, which hotel will they stay? What will they eat? How do they go? Do they go outside the church?
“You see, these are issues we need to study; but if you have one source that could sustain thousands of people on a regular basis to your country, it is very important. If they don’t go outside the church, the impact on the economy will be a bit less.
“We need to engage the proprietor. Tourism is not just sightseeing. We have medical tourism everywhere in the world. We have religious tourism.
“Take Saudi Arabia for instance, where hundreds of thousands of people go from all over the world. But the biggest impact on the economy is that when you go to Saudi Arabia, if you have the money, you will buy goods and come back.
“I want to encourage those who come in, even after receiving spiritual blessings, they should please spend their money so that the country can also benefit. But I think it is a good idea,” Lai Mohammed said.
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/minister-of-information-lai-mohammed-set-to-visit-tb-joshuas-church/

Nigeria may lose N8bn yearly if TB Joshua Relocates to Israel – Fasehun
https://todaynewsafrica.com/nigeria-may-lose-n8bn-yearly-should-prophet-tb-joshua-relocate-to-israel-fasehun/

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Added this to my list of fulfilled prophesy by TB Joshua
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by NPComplete: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Added this to my list of fulfilled prophesy by TB Joshua

While u are at it don't forget the American election prophecy he failed woefully at. I am sure that in the next decade or so if a woman should win the election u morons will come out and say this was the woman TB Joshua saw. Lol
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by budaatum: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Lagos businesses cash in on lure of super-pastor TB Joshua.
I have property in Ikotun and know the roaring trade he does. It's however countered, in my opinion, by the nonsense he fills people's heads with. Even the traffic he generates is detrimental to the community as he congests our roads and people's heads.

And Nigeria should learn to get proper stats!
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by MuttleyLaff: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2019
budaatum:
I have property in Ikotun and know the roaring trade he does. It's however countered, in my opinion, by the nonsense he fills people's heads with. Even the traffic he generates is detrimental to the community as he congests our roads and people's heads.

And Nigeria should learn to get proper stats!
I concur completely with you but then you can't deny the fact that financial wise, state and sundry benefit from tourism to his organisation

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by budaatum: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I concur completely with you but then you can't deny the fact that financial wise, state and sundry benefit from tourism to his organisation
I don't! The fuqer just causes traffic on the road stopping me from going out when I want to. And the loss of brain cells he engenders is a greater financial lose that far outweighs any benefits, in my likely biased opinion.
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:24am On Jan 27, 2019
budaatum:
I don't! The fuqer just causes traffic on the road stopping me from going out when I want to. And the loss of brain cells he engenders is a greater financial lose that far outweighs any benefits, in my likely biased opinion.
I concur that making a livelihood directly and/or indirectly through him and then having money without brain cells is dangerous. He is not the only fuqer that causes traffic on the road, stopping others from going out to when they want to. Have you tried going to Orolu kingdom via Lagos-Ibadan Expressway when the Holy Ghost or Shiloh conventions is going on?

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by budaatum: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I concur that making a livelihood directly and/or indirectly through him and then having money without brain cells is dangerous. He is not the only fuqer that causes traffic on the road, stopping others from going out to when they want to. Have you tried going to Orolu kingdom via Lagos-Ibadan Expressway when the Holy Ghost or Shiloh conventions is going on?
Yes I have. Took me 12 hours to get from Lagos to Ibadan once so now I check their program before travelling and always travel early in the morning before the holy ghost wakes up!

The government should tax those orgs to pay for road maintenance!
Re: How TB Joshua Prophesied About The Venezuela Coup In 2016!!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:49am On Jan 27, 2019
budaatum:
Yes I have. Took me 12 hours to get from Lagos to Ibadan once so now I check their program before travelling and always travel early in the morning before the holy ghost wakes up!

The government should tax those orgs to pay for road maintenance!
Imagine that. Checking program first before setting off, making indirectly forced concessions of travelling early in the morning, depriving you of one or two more hours in bed. Things taken for granted in other countries we wont mention their names here. 12 hours. Possibly a mere 3-4 hours travel time, trebled if not quadrupled. I'll be to London and back, twice, before you get to your kingdom in Orolu. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christainity And The Doctrine Of Not Marrying Two Wives. Is It Biblical? / Senior Muslim Cleric (sheik Al-hilali) Blames Women For Rape / Fornication And Adultry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.