Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (25810 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by gistblogger: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Vice president Osinbajo’s daughter, Kiki who came in defence of her mother has been attacked by fans.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/vp-osinbajos-daughter-berated-for-attacking-her-moms-critic

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by gistblogger: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2019

1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by celebgistz: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Funny girl
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
How do one identify a strong cake from a pic?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by crestedaguiyi: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
and this is news

nairaland is becoming a dump ground for trash

18 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Lavoca: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Seun what is the relevance of this thread to we Nairalanders?

31 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by budosky(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Where is the attack?

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by ElNero(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let me just scroll and pass then.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Boyooosa(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
I remember when we used to listen to NTA Network News back then with utmost seriousness and attentiveness, around quarter after 9, they wil just show Baba aluwe cleaning his mouth after a sip of Bacchus tonic wine, watching Iya Awero's massive backside; then you will realise that it was just an interlude or short break for them to run commercials.
That is exactly what this post means to me. But sad that the drama is coming from one of the first family of the Nation! cry

and small time now, dat one go say she wan enter Forbes b4 30; Forbes ko, Wobay ni!

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by ElNero(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let me just scroll and pass then. Mbok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Slymonster(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol i had someone who baked me such, just as it looks.. lol that shìt was strong that i couldn't differentiate if it was bread or cake

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by MirJay: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lavoca:

Alright. Kiki I hope u see this. My name is Juwon and I am using this medium to advice u to start brazen yourself to return the share of money your father stole via NEMA funds. come May 30th ur probe will start probably.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Lippy101: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Cake wey be like moi moi

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by calebfm(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
scroll pass key, no be her mama put her life for social media?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by BrightSparrow: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by alexiskenny: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by itiswellandwell: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol. Someone up there said how do one identify a strong cake from a picture? Kiki is actually right with her outburst. criticizing something you can't touch neither see. Is that not stupidity?

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by davillian(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shalama:
Same way you identify a strong D from a soft D

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Ndkings1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just clueless and dumb as her father's government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by dalhjana: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lavoca:
seun don madt ah swear
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by SEONaijaExpert: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Shalama:
Now this cracks me up grin

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Shishanwaaba(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
How will this news cure Pastor Osibanjo's weak erection and Adams Osho... syphilis he contracted from Benin market women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Colb461: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
davillian:
Same way you identify a strong D from a soft D
lolx
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by tobbbbby(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
nairaland is now trashland
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by tobbbbby(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
i noticed seun likes this osinbajo's daughter

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by kokoye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
and this is news

nairaland is becoming a dump ground for trash

But you still opened the thread and left a comment.

Keep making money for Nairaland and Seun Osewa

Trash indeed...smh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by flemsy15(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
This news is very very important, d information will save a lot of lives, Nairaland is becoming a comedian
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ok. It is noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women / Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt / Governor Willie Obiano's Customized Champagnes Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.