Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... (598 Views)

But What Is Wrong With Some Yourbas? - 2023 Presidency / Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Now the CJN is suspended , was waiting for a yourba man atleast to be acting only for another northener.. I wonder what mentality drives any supporter of Buhari from the SW..

If only this administration carried them(SW) along , maybe there might hae being a common ground but in stark reality they also showed that their spoils will not be shared yet Tinubu kept deceiving the younger ones.

Even if Buhari wins again, don't be surprised if 2023 promise for SW will not come to pass..

They did it to Awolowo
They did it to Abiola
Tinubu is next
Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by oooduancalmdown: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dont weep for Yoruba people. You flat.heads shoukd Weep for yourselves.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9019830

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by ProWalker: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nels55:
Now the CJN is suspended , was waiting for a yourba man atleast to be acting only for another northener.. I wonder what mentality drives any supporter of Buhari from the SW..

If only this administration carried them(SW) along , maybe there might hae being a common ground but in stark reality they also showed that their spoils will not be shared yet Tinubu kept deceiving the younger ones.

Even if Buhari wins again, don't be surprised if 2023 promise for SW will not come to pass..

They did it to Awolowo
They did it to Abiola
Tinubu is next

You need to weep for your people

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by Parada: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
How foolish Igbos think I will sympathize with him against a HausaFulani you insulted with me is absurd to say the least.

Your entire tribe will wail blood after FeBuhari.
Buhari is teaching you his own lesson
Yoruba will teach u a lesson amaduhoa as not.
You must wail blood this FeBuhari !
thunderfirebuha:

You Yorubas talk FOOLISHLY.

which Igbo need your sympathy over what kwanu?

We feed you, we clothe you, we sleep with your best women, we sleep with your wives..... we pay your children school fees... Now tell me, where did Igbos wrong you people?
I laugh at the foolishness of you tribe thisdays
Abeg FeBuhari is your punish
You shall live n not die to witness the agony of Buhari being declared the elected president of Nigeria. You must wail blood IJN this February

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by Gabriel004: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Another pained soul. Is this the strategy atiku sent u to use?

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by helinues: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Taking Panadol on SW headaches.. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Parada:
How foolish Igbos think I will sympathize with him against a HausaFulani you insulted with me is absurd to say the least.

Your entire tribe will wail blood after FeBuhari.
Buhari is teaching you his own lesson
Yoruba will teach u a lesson amaduhoa as not.
You must wail blood this FeBuhari !

You Yorubas talk FOOLISHLY.

which Igbo need your sympathy over what kwanu?

We feed you, we clothe you, we sleep with your best women, we sleep with your wives..... we pay your children school fees... Now tell me, where did Igbos wrong you people?
Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by Amarabae(f): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Irrelevant thread.
Re: Wake Up Yourbas Wake Up .... by Basic123: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ojukwu ran away
Nnamdi kanu ran away
Next is Peter Obi!

I wonder why Igbo people will want us to think Northerners will do something to Osinbajo/Tinubu but not to their own Peter Obi.

when Peter Obi has been already rendered useless by Atiku and saraki.One will think Saraki is the one contesting with Atiku

IGBO like taking Panadol for SW headache when they themselves have HIV.frustrated people!

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Buhari, Oshiomhole Presents Ganduje As Governorship Candidate / Benue Apc’s Offensive Songs Disrupted Campaign – Police / 2019 : If Anything Happens To Nigeria, That Is The End Of Africa- TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.