Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) (23689 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
At least four (4) persons were reportedly hacked to death by marauding Fulani herdsmen in Gwer West Local Government of Benue State on Monday, 21 January, 2019.

According to an eye witness account, the herdsmen stormed Tse Abegheh and Tse Abeh communities of Mbakyoondu around 5:00 pm where they unleashed terror on their victims who were just returning from their farms.

The reports indicated that those killed in the attack were;
1. Yev Ikyaaigba
2. Ortwer Daagba
3. Peter Akule Akaa, and
4. Asaba Keghivu, a native of Tswarev who went to the community to help his relatives on the farm.

Following the development, the security agencies posted to the area have been informed of the ugly incident for necessary actions.

Whilst bodies of the slain victims have been evacuated and deposited in the mortuaries at General Hospital and NKST Hospital Atukpu in Naka, bodies of the other victims in the two communities are yet to be recovered by the local vigilante on search operations.

The lifeless bodies of Yev Ikyaaigba and Ortwer Daagba are lying in the mortuaries.

Damian Attah,
Information Officer,
Gwer West Local Government Council.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/fulani-herdsmen-kill-4-in-gwer-west.html

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked They obviously suspended their dastardly acts because of the forthcoming elections. They know should they continue, buhari their father may not win in Benue and the entire middle belt...and he will still not win. Now that they know the state is not shifting grounds on the anti-open grazing law and the subsequent defection of the governor to the pdp , the idiots simply went back to their usual heinous act. Justice will prevail soonest. RIP to the fallen men.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by 4kDdullard: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
The lifeless illiterate must not be allowed to come back after next month.
Nigeria will burn oneday, it is not a prayer but a known fact.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Racoon(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Oh Jesus! cry cry cry cry The heat is on Buhari so the killer Fulani terrorists are back on their prowl again.Never again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jubril's brothers are back again! Lord help us

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mark my words here and now

BUHARI will be overthrown in a very bloody coup - worse THAN the one of 1966 if... if..he employs state assets to rig the upcoming elections

Shagari government of 1979 - 1983

Alhahi Shagari - PRESIDENT (North - West) NPN
Dr. Alex Ekwueme - VICE PRESIDENT (East - Central) NPN
Mr. Joseph Wayas - SENATE PRESIDENT (South east) NPN
Chief Edwin ume-Ezeoke - SPEAKER, HOP (East -Central) NPP
Mr. Sunday Adewusi - IG of Police (West)
Justice Fatayi Williams - Chief Justice of Nigeria (West)
Chief Richard Akinjide - Attorney General (West)
Mr. Michael Ani FEDECO chairman (West) FEDECO is the INEC of today
Chief Adisa Akinloye National Chairman of NPN (West)
Lt. Gen Garba Wushishi Chief of Army Staff (North)
Dr. Abubakar Saraki Senate Leader (North/ West)

let me stop here for time and space.... you can see no region felt left out

COMPARED to Buhari government of 2015- 2019

Buhari - PRESIDENT (North)
VICE PRESIDENT (West)
SENATE PRESIDENT (North/ West)
SPEAKER, HOP (North)
IG of Police (North)
Chief Justice of Nigeria (North)
Attorney General (North)
INEC chairman (North)
National Chairman of APC (South) speaks Hausa fluently!!!
Chief of Army Staff (North)
Secretary to Fed. Govt (North)
chief of Air Staff (North)

now TELL ME ------ Buhari is not a tribalist, regionalist and divider -in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by deboysben(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
It will be in full force if that nemesis lifeless nepotic President returns for a second term

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kingbookies: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari why cool

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Athena4: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
That's how they roll. Fuckîn bloodthirsty head slammers.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by InansBobo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
May God delete all these blood sucking demons

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
There was a time when it was the Igbos....

Isaiah 49 vs 26....
"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh;and they shall be drunken with their own blood,as with sweet wine....."

Click like if you're Nwa di ala.

*Whistling*
Now Boko Haram are chasing them into foreign borders......
Deuteronomy 32:35
Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.

Now their own military rapes their own who starves.They have become refugees even in their own country,and under their own elected government.

The sins of the father's will visit their children even un to the 4th generation.

Abeg make I go drink beer jare.

There was a time when Benue shed innocent blood and was happy they did.... RIP

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Chinashopping84: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Reducing the populace because of election

check my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by brainworkng: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is Barbaric, and all this is happening under buhari's watch cry

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ohh God.
Wat a country we are in.
The government are seeing all these things but they are turning blind eyes and deaf ears as if everything is alright.
They are busy campaigning for more years to destroy us further.
Our lives matter
welcome to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by sodeide2013: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
You are on point
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
//
I thought they said Nnamdi Kalu is crazy for stating the obvious.

Dude is chilling in Israel.

For the naysayers and cowards, enjoy your Buhari.

grin grin grin

For those who think my taunting is disgraceful, I promised to enjoy your pain and suffering under Buhari when it starts again. I am just keeping my promises. This is just the beginning.

LOL. Sai Baba!!!!

//

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by adiman1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is pure madness. Where are we heading to for God's sake? Rip to these innocent men.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Newman224: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
brainworkng:
This is Barbaric, and all this is happening under buhari's watch cry

And he's not doing anything about it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ambassadors: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hmm the same benue people are supporting APC & Buhari. Continue something never do una yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Seetto: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is very bad , we hope one day they will be a stop to this,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by islandmoon: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria is under attack, Buhari call your boys to order , those arrested that you released are back to complete the mission

American please come to our aid, ICC , UN

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by kamzy007: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
I Laff seriously are these not the same people who came out in mass to hail and support Buhar's campaign rally yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by YurFatHer: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
dead zone

'herdsmen' or 'terrorists hiding under d shadow of d so called herdsmen'
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by naijapips04: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria don finally gbafuka.

angry

I am expecting a military coup soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by islandmoon: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
too bad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
A snippet of what would happen under the second coming of buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Househelp Clones Employer’s Credit Card, Buys N328,000 Goods Online / 2 Thieves In Edo Stripped Unclad & Beaten After Being Nabbed During Operation / Man, 35, Hangs Self Over N25,000 Bank Loan In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.