Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) (23833 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by icankel: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
It still baffles me how people are supporting a President who can't rise up and defend his people and yet he's seeking for reelection. An old man who is almost near to his grave. Only God cant save us, let's save ourselves for good of all Nigerian
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Pat4321: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2019
ogbonti:
Mark my words here and now

BUHARI will be overthrown in a very bloody coup - worse THAN the one of 1966 if... if..he employs state assets to rig the upcoming elections

Shagari government of 1979 - 1983

Alhahi Shagari - PRESIDENT (North - West) NPN
Dr. Alex Ekwueme - VICE PRESIDENT (East - Central) NPN
Mr. Joseph Wayas - SENATE PRESIDENT (South east) NPN
Chief Edwin ume-Ezeoke - SPEAKER, HOP (East -Central) NPP
Mr. Sunday Adewusi - IG of Police (West)
Justice Fatayi Williams - Chief Justice of Nigeria (West)
Chief Richard Akinjide - Attorney General (West)
Mr. Michael Ani FEDECO chairman (West) FEDECO is the INEC of today
Chief Adisa Akinloye National Chairman of NPN (West)
Lt. Gen Garba Wushishi Chief of Army Staff (North)
Dr. Abubakar Saraki Senate Leader (North/ West)

let me stop here for time and space.... you can see no region felt left out

COMPARED to Buhari government of 2015- 2019
by
Buhari - PRESIDENT (North)
VICE PRESIDENT (West)
SENATE PRESIDENT (North/ West)
SPEAKER, HOP (North)
IG of Police (North)
Chief Justice of Nigeria (North)
Attorney General (North)
INEC chairman (North)
National Chairman of APC (South) speaks Hausa fluently!!!
Chief of Army Staff (North)
Secretary to Fed. Govt (North)
chief of Air Staff (North)

now TELL ME ------ Buhari is not a tribalist, regionalist and divider -in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
I found it difficult to believe that some southerners and Yoruba people supports the evil called Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is at it.
He can't wait to use all power at his disposal to take 2019 election by force.
Nigerians wake up and stop this man Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) by esperantisto(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
I am really baffled nobody has questioned the authenticity of this information. According to this BBC article (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44655148), the viral pictures from one of last year's purported Fulani Herdsmen attacks were actually from a road accident that occurred in Dominican Republic in 2015. How are we sure this one is any different.

Please let us rescue ourselves from the people trying to divide us with falsehood by verifying news items like this.

Thank you.

And for the record, I am not a supporter of Buhari.

zoba88:
At least four (4) persons were reportedly hacked to death by marauding Fulani herdsmen in Gwer West Local Government of Benue State on Monday, 21 January, 2019.

According to an eye witness account, the herdsmen stormed Tse Abegheh and Tse Abeh communities of Mbakyoondu around 5:00 pm where they unleashed terror on their victims who were just returning from their farms.

The reports indicated that those killed in the attack were;
1. Yev Ikyaaigba
2. Ortwer Daagba
3. Peter Akule Akaa, and
4. Asaba Keghivu, a native of Tswarev who went to the community to help his relatives on the farm.

Following the development, the security agencies posted to the area have been informed of the ugly incident for necessary actions.

Whilst bodies of the slain victims have been evacuated and deposited in the mortuaries at General Hospital and NKST Hospital Atukpu in Naka, bodies of the other victims in the two communities are yet to be recovered by the local vigilante on search operations.

The lifeless bodies of Yev Ikyaaigba and Ortwer Daagba are lying in the mortuaries.

Damian Attah,
Information Officer,
Gwer West Local Government Council.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/fulani-herdsmen-kill-4-in-gwer-west.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Cultist Nabbed After Robbing A Lady In Bayelsa State. Photos / Army Arrests Pastor, 2 Others Over Fake Miracles / EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.