Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow (26699 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Very good development.
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari....Nigeria will be great!
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Evercurious(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
IFearGod:
Very good development.

FOOLISH
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Evercurious(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
IFearGod:
Very good development.

FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Jaypop22: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

I hope u understand the gravity of this madness by the president?

This has further destroyed the little respect for Nigeria by different nations around the world.

He did this so as to stop Onnoghen from raising this tribunal he made this man to do.
What a madness.

What madness are you talking about? When Jonathan removed Justice Ayo Salami before the expiration of his tenure where was the madness then?
Forget madness my brother.

1 Like

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by IsioStar1: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (former CBN Governor) and Salami (former President) comes to mind. I wan perch, I wan perch na him butter fly take enter bush. Buhari can't remove Onnoghen, Buhari can't remove Onnoghen
e don happen.

1 Like

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Picienza: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Do I really blame the man called buhari for all the undemocratic moves he has taken since 2015? No! The people I blame are the gullible Nigerians who voted for him in 2015. The NBA should do everything to resist this brazen impunity of govt not obeying court orders. The NLC and other trade unions should galvanize their members and declare a nationwide strike to protest this impunity. Nigerians should come out and be counted, and resist this. If you want your country to remain a country, this is the time to show you mean. Nigerians own this country collectively. This country is not buhari's father's property. Enough of all the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ikem11:
So in a hurry
Am also surprise, even Prof Osibanjo will be surprise.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Evercurious:

FOOLISH
You can enter the lagoon grin
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by PastorUwagba(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=toksbaba2000 post=75107990]

but Jonathan can suspend Justice Ayo-Salami[/quote.

Based on recommendation of Njc]
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Ricky109: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
deboysben:
Saraki if you love this country

It's now for you to impeach this nemesis called buhari
impeach him on wot ground

1 Like

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Evercurious:

FOOLISH

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by martyns303(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
chihes:
Don't worry, Nigeria is not finished. Don't be negative, God is still on His throne. He will surely finish them and frustrate all the wicked and selfish plans of apc.

God will not do for men what men can do for themselves.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Masterclass32: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Patriotic Nigerians must resist this impending rape of our democracy.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Abagworo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Masterclass32:
Patriotic Nigerians must resist this impending rape of our democracy.

So we should resist war against corruption? Kitikpa gbapia gi onu!
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Ibcrown(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
deboysben:
Saraki if you love this country

It's now for you to impeach this nemesis called buhari
National Assembly won't resume until after election
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by bizzibodi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Onnoghen shld hav resign since his fingerS & cloak is soiled with palm oil,he has been compromise by PDP.

1 Like

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Asshurbanipall: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Imagine a useless hopeless old man that's insulting someone else. So to you, the fat incompetent buffoon called Okoroawusa is not corrupt? Wait until another govt takes in that state let's see if Okoroawusa will not land in jail.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Masterclass32: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abagworo:

You mean the selective 'fight against corruption'?. Didn't the APC chairman say that your sins are forgiven once you join APC?

My friend, you need to go sit down somewhere.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by sleemomymy: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This would not stand anywhere... Buhari is just creating a constitutional crisis. The removal of CJN is stated in the constitution. Suspending Ononghen and appointing Tanko immediately is fishy, and it wouldn't stand anywhere.
. PLS go and reverse it now. OTAPIAPIA DEY O.. NEXT LEVEL I BEG.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This is what Buhari was trying to stop and now he has created a constitutional crisis. such a dullard
lol no its intentional. Its called reverse psycology. What u see and hear is what they want u to think. El rufai has been doing it here. Allow their actions to speak to u. Its all planned out.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by emmangrace: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

I hope u understand the gravity of this madness by the president?

This has further destroyed the little respect for Nigeria by different nations around the world.

He did this so as to stop Onnoghen from raising this tribunal he made this man to do.
What a madness.

What respect? Nigerians that do not respect themselves, their leaders, they ridicule their president anyhow. And you want other nation to respect what you yourself do not respect!
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Ugosample(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
tegafej:
Those supporting this move against democracy should know that it's about the future of Nigeria.

And stop the senseless arguments of it was done by PDP in the past so it is right!

It is so obvious that the election is just to fulfil all righteousness. APC has won already with the moves being made.

exactly so.

this is about the soul of Nigeria

we cannot afford to see this country slip into the abyss
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by okadoo: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
rusher14:
Very good.

All those that paid onnoghen upfront can ask for a refund.

Hope he hasn't forgotten his pin code?

Hahahahahahahahahaah............................................

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by spenca: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
The president of the court of appeal set ups election tribunals . Why mis lead people
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Goovo:
I dont agree with u, hope u know Onnoghen has already been comprised by PDP(Wike)
Please send me a link that back up your claim bro.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
/
No big deal.

PDP is now at the receiving end of electoral shenanigans.

They were carried away by the allures of power to the point of bragging by Adamu Muazu that PDP will be in power for 100 years. What happened?

It is interesting watching how the tides turned. They are all playing from the same script except that APC has Federal might behind her.

I couldn't care less.
/
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Parada:
I tot the NA assembly is on recess till after the election ?! You n your tribesmen go wail tire till then. You think only Saraki smart ba ?
Bro I am telling over 10 wailing thread in less than 30 mins. Seun will park bloom tonight
All Yorubas supporting this evil disaster will pay the heaviest price in time to come.

Your tribe always support evil and skull mining will never depart your land..
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
emmangrace:

What respect? Nigerians that do not respect themselves, their leaders, they ridicule their president anyhow. And you want other nation to respect what you yourself do not respect!
which president?
A dead man can't be my President.. Yorubas likes skull mining so they are free to accept late Buhari as their president.
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by BuhariAdvocate: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin this my friend sha.
SalamRushdie:
This is what Buhari was trying to stop and now he has created a constitutional crisis. such a dullard
Re: New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow by bilulu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
AccessME:
We voted Buhari by Mistake.

So shall we vote him out now.
you have already made the mistake so you will have to endure till 2023 cuz he can't be voted out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.