Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD (35750 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Baawaa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:
Another aboki missed this appointment by the whiskers due to the sheer reason that it's a purely Niger Delta affair.
your brain has stopped working,if it is aboki he appoint you will talk,it is your brother you still talked
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by datola: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
N
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Hackportal(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
If Buhari wins second term, he’ll suspend the Constitution and that is it
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by rusher14: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nice one .
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Na God save the tribal bigot he for appoint his kinsman as NDDC chairman naw. Militants for show am better pepper.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by ogbonti: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:
Another aboki just missed this appointment by the whiskers due to the sheer reason that it's purely a Niger Delta affair.

HE IS USING THIS PARALLEL APPOINTMENT TO make sure people dont cry foul over Onnoghen

why appointing new people when you have an elections next month?
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Gbabe2: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
If hes that popular like you have stated, why is he chasing the shadows at this time? What would you have said if GEJ did the same thing? I am not a big fan of Atiku but let our vote count and let us exercise our right to choose whoever we deem fit. We dont want Osun state election experience again. Gbagbo experience comes to mind if care is not taking.

Seetto:
2019 election is walk over for PMB, ipobians should be informed that no doubt PMB has won 2019 election, your illusion that atiku will share north vote with PMB is a fat lie, atiku will only garnered 20% votes in the north, this is reality on ground, forget about the one sided pictures displayed by PDP to deceive the Biafra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Bobinovic: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
There can't be a Northerner here because its the only parastatal in Nigeria that southerners and partially easterners have control over but still the way they arrest and probe NDDC MD's is so frequent it might as well be a 1 year term for every MD.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by AngelicBeing: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Unitedpsalm:
We should just sell this country and share the money.. Make everybody find him way.
l have said it several times that Nigeria is dead and beyond redemption but some dimwit called me unpatriotic, anyone still thinking that Nigeria will be better should be checked into a rehab, Nigeria is a useless shithole jungle, a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, South Sudan, Syria and Libya, rubbish sad
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by kinghez10(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
U think sey all this sacking, appointing & signing of bill will help u now, it's all childish prank...come may Oga na daura straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Bobinovic: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
landmark86:
Buhari is busy washing the dirty in this country while sum idiots are busy complaining/murmuring.

Thumbs up baba
4+4=23 grin
For the fact that you are learned enough to compose such a statement irrespective or the error in it, its either you are being mischievous or you truly believe what you are saying which makes you worse than those idoits complianing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Allenken225588: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ahh bros u giv Atiku 20 percent

and i was calculating 15 peecent from north to sweep home buhari back to daura...

ure really very generous

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by IloveToMess: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Bobinovic:
There can't be a Northerner here because its the only parastatal in Nigeria that southerners and partially easterners have control over but still the way they arrest and probe NDDC MD's is so frequent it might as well be a 1 year term for every MD.
What is the meaning of Southerners and partially Easteners? Just say SS and SE. Cos graphically AkwaIbom and Crossriver are fully Eastern region from map ie (geographically). And in Nigerian context Southerners include SE, SS, SW. So what are you talking about sir?
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by klever18(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baawaa:

You brain has stopped working,if it is aboki he appoint you guys will talk,it is your brother you still talked,what do you want
I don't believe you are this lifeless like your bu bu
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by ahiboilandgas: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dpharisee:
He wants to use this position reserved for Niger Delta indigenes to divert attention over his illegal suspension of their son from the number 5 position in Nigeria as CJN.
E no go work, lets see if Justice Onoghen will be courageous enough to stand against this anomaly, people of South East and South South are with him if he takes a stand against this tyrant that Obasanjo warned us about days ago.
their son or son of the elite
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Iyajison: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
If like inaugurate new director of nairaland...

U most go

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Tareq1105: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
thunder74:
Smart move to shift focus away from the illegal removal of CJN.

The CJN should have done the needful to save the image of the judiciary.

This is someone who has admitted to the charges claiming he forgot.

Tell me, where were you when Jonathan removed Justice Salami, former President of the Court of Appeal?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is a master stroke. PDP is dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Asshurbanipall: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol.. dumb useless old man, even the APC you are supporting has thrown Okoroawusa into the trash can. You are now only yapping to console yourself. Hope has proved to be more relevant in APC than the rabble rouser called Okoroawusa

Abagworo:
This is a master stroke. PDP is dead
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Kennydoc(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Seetto:
2019 election is walk over for PMB, ipobians should be informed that no doubt PMB has won 2019 election, your illusion that atiku will share north vote with PMB is a fat lie, atiku will only garnered 20% votes in the north, this is reality on ground, forget about the one sided pictures displayed by PDP to deceive the Biafra...

My dear, those northern Almajiri's are worst hit by Buhari's incompetence.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Seetto: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kennydoc:

My dear, those northern Almajiri's are worst hit by Buhari's incompetence.
The same almajiri you are banking on to share buharis vote for atiku, and you will never desist from insulting them, reasons why they withdraw their supports for ebele Jonathan, the wife utterances and insult from his supporter, buhari love in the north no get part 2 , his love is not for presidency, whether buhari wins or loose election, they will continue to love him, this is why theyfollow him wherever he goes, I live in Kaduna and among them, from my analysis 8 out of 10 northerners are in support of PMB,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Kennydoc(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Seetto:

The same almajiri you are banking on to share buharis vote for atiku, and you will never desist from insulting them, reasons why they withdraw their supports for ebele Jonathan, the wife utterances and insult from his supporter, buhari love in the north no get part 2 , his love is not for presidency, whether buhari wins or loose election, they will continue to love him, this is why theyfollow him wherever he goes, I live in Kaduna and among them, from my analysis 8 out of 10 northerners are in support of PMB,

They have been voting Buhari massively since 2003. Did it make him to win until the North Central voted majorly for him?
We expect Atiku to share Northern votes with Buhari just like you expect Buhari to share Southern votes with Atiku. There isn't any big deal there.
It took a Southern president to build schools for Almajiris in the north, even a university in Buhari's own state. What has Buhari done to improve the quality of life and future of those same Almajiris?
Whether they love Buhari or not means nothing to me. Over a billion people in the World love and adore Mohammed, yet I won't consider him an honorable man even in my dreams.
Let them love Buhari, let 100% of them vote for him, they will still suffer the most from the failures of his government. That's a fact!
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by thunder74(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

The CJN should have done the needful to save the image of the judiciary.

This is someone who has admitted to the charges claiming he forgot.

Tell me, where were you when Jonathan removed Justice Salami, former President of the Court of Appeal?
May be you were young then Salami was removed on the recommendation of NJC even at that I was one of the lawyers that protested by matching from Ikeja High Court to Alausa fully robed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Seetto: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kennydoc:

They have been voting Buhari massively since 2003. Did it make him to win until the North Central voted majorly for him?
We expect Atiku to share Northern votes with Buhari just like you expect Buhari to share Southern votes with Atiku. There isn't any big deal there.
It took a Southern president to build schools for Almajiris in the north, even a university in Buhari's own state. What has Buhari done to improve the quality of life and future of those same Almajiris?
Whether they love Buhari or not means nothing to me. Over a billion people in the World love and adore Mohammed, yet I won't consider him an honorable man even in my dreams.
Let them love Buhari, let 100% of them vote for him, they will still suffer the most from the failures of his government. That's a fact!
Why bringing Muhammad into this, what has Muhammad name got to do with Nigeria politics, if u don't know Islam , I will advice you to the little research about Islam, muslims respect and adores Jesus a lot , we don't discriminate among prophets, use your sense and reason and compare how Modesty has seriously degraded in Europe compare to what is attainable in Islamic countries. Please don't bring religion into this no one is begging tu to adores Muhammad or embrace Islam, your religion unto you, my religion unto me, coming back to the north , I hope one day you will desist from refering the whole northern populace almajiri, the same almajiri that is building the largest oil refinery in the world, the same almajiri that has been ruling for decades, the same almajiri you are begging to ass lick, shame on you,
2003,2004,2007 there was no election but selection, in respect to that buhari could not be defeated in most part of the north and 2011 gej won because west aligned with him...
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by j1mmy: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
the tribalist herdsman called Buhari was ready to appoint a mallam until they warned him to treat this different because of Niger Delta violence!
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Kennydoc(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Seetto:

Why bringing Muhammad into this, what has Muhammad name got to do with Nigeria politics, if u don't know Islam , I will advice you to the little research about Islam, muslims respect and adores Jesus a lot , we don't discriminate among prophets, use your sense and reason and compare how Modesty has seriously degraded in Europe compare to what is attainable in Islamic countries. Please don't bring religion into this no one is begging tu to adores Muhammad or embrace Islam, your religion unto you, my religion unto me, coming back to the north , I hope one day you will desist from refering the whole northern populace almajiri, the same almajiri that is building the largest oil refinery in the world, the same almajiri that has been ruling for decades, the same almajiri you are begging to ass lick, shame on you,
2003, 2007 there was no election but selection, in respect to that buhari could not be defeated in most part of the north and 2011 gej won because west aligned with him...

Mohammed was a human being, so I can refer to him. People like you take him as a prophet. I don't regard him as such. It's still the same way you and the Northern Almajiris love and admire Buhari while I can never admire him, not when my senses are intact.

If what they have in the Arab nations where the fundamental human rights of people is stolen from them, where people bomb themselves in the name of your religion and run for refuge into Europe is what you consider life, then it's a pity. Even with their seeming moral decadence, those Europeans have better lives than people in many Arab nations. In the same Europe, Muslims practice their religion without intimidation, but in the Arab nations, Christians are humiliated and murdered just for their faith. Now you're here talking about respect. Which respect do you guys have for Christians?

Not all northerners are Almajiris. You and I know the people that are Almajiris. They are mostly the people they gather in campaign rallies. We saw them being conveyed in trucks to Plateau APC rally. They are being impoverished by the northern elite and are used for political gains. The northern elite don't want to give them education cos once they get enlightened, they can no longer be easily manipulated. They also constitute a pool of youth for easy recruitment by Boko Haram. Many of them have nothing to live for. Those are the Almajiris, and those are the people Northern elite use to win elections. Dangote can never be referred to an Almajiri. He's one of the Northern elite. There's also the northern middle class but it's narrow. There are equally poor Northerners who aren't Almajiris.

2003 and 2007 elections may not have been perfect, but Buhari wouldn't still have won any of them. In both years, the entire South and North Central were in support of Obasanjo and Yar' Adua respectively. Buhari genuinely lost both elections, just that his margin of loss would have been less if the elections were free and fair. Buhari only won in 2015 because the North Central rejected Jonathan. It wasn't so much about South West votes, because his margin of win in the SW was basically narrow. 55% against 45% wouldn't have been enough to give him the victory if the NC had massively voted for Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Seetto: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kennydoc:

Mohammed was a human being, so I can refer to him. People like you take him as a prophet. I don't regard him as such. It's still the same way you and the Northern Almajiris love and admire Buhari while I can never admire him, not when my senses are intact.

If what they have in the Arab nations where the fundamental human rights of people is stolen from them, where people bomb themselves in the name of your religion and run for refuge into Europe is what you consider life, then it's a pity. Even with their seeming moral decadence, those Europeans have better lives than people in many Arab nations. In the same Europe, Muslims practice their religion without intimidation, but in the Arab nations, Christians are humiliated and murdered just for their faith. Now you're here talking about respect. Which respect do you guys have for Christians?

Not all northerners are Almajiris. You and I know the people that are Almajiris. They are mostly the people they gather in campaign rallies. We saw them being conveyed in trucks to Plateau APC rally. They are being impoverished by the northern elite and are used for political gains. The northern elite don't want to give them education cos once they get enlightened, they can no longer be easily manipulated. They also constitute a pool of youth for easy recruitment by Boko Haram. Many of them have nothing to live for. Those are the Almajiris, and those are the people Northern elite use to win elections. Dangote can never be referred to an Almajiri. He's one of the Northern elite. There's also the northern middle class but it's narrow. There are equally poor Northerners who aren't Almajiris.

2003 and 2007 elections may not have been perfect, but Buhari wouldn't still have won any of them. In both years, the entire South and North Central were in support of Obasanjo and Yar' Adua respectively. Buhari genuinely lost both elections, just that his margin of loss would have been less if the elections were free and fair. Buhari only won in 2015 because the North Central rejected Jonathan. It wasn't so much about South West votes, because his margin of win in the SW was basically narrow. 55% against 45% wouldn't have been enough to give him the victory if the NC had massively voted for Jonathan.

You can't never regard him as such as a prophet because u don't believe in his prophesy just like the way the Jews rejected the prophesy of Jesus despite him been a Jew, he categorically stated in the bible that I am sent to the loss sheep of isreal, they rejected his prophesy and nailed him on the cross according to your scripture, Christianity was never mention in the bible and Jesus never called you Christian , no where in the bible where bible was written nor a place in the bible where you were asked to worship on sunday in a building called church, Jesus birthday was never celebrated and 25th December chose as Jesus birthday was total false, Christianity is built on lies and deceit and your so called Jesus your saviour that could not save himself from the cross after submitting himself as son to the creature he created to be humiliated and stripped half naked to be molested , this is the greatest scam against God, I hope one day many Christians will realised this and stop fooling, today in england the number of mosques is outgrowing churches , there are over 200 shariah courts scattered all over england, over 5000 churches has been converted to home, more people worship in mosque than churches, please do your research,

The so called fundamental human rights and free free freedom of expression/wish that has lead to society degradation , what is the result , gay practice, transgender , fornication and adultery in large scale, nudity , sordomization, clubbing etc, guy think well a
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Seetto: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kennydoc:

Not all northerners are Almajiris. You and I know the people that are Almajiris. They are mostly the people they gather in campaign rallies. We saw them being conveyed in trucks to Plateau APC rally. They are being impoverished by the northern elite and are used for political gains. The northern elite don't want to give them education cos once they get enlightened, they can no longer be easily manipulated. They also constitute a pool of youth for easy recruitment by Boko Haram. Many of them have nothing to live for. Those are the Almajiris, and those are the people Northern elite use to win elections. Dangote can never be referred to an Almajiri. He's one of the Northern elite. There's also the northern middle class but it's narrow. There are equally poor Northerners who aren't Almajiris

[/quote]
You can't never regard him as such as a prophet because u don't believe in his prophesy just like the way the Jews rejected the prophesy of Jesus despite him been a Jew, he categorically stated in the bible that I am sent to the loss sheep of isreal, they rejected his prophesy and nailed him on the cross according to your scripture, Christianity was never mention in the bible and Jesus never called you Christian , no where in the bible where bible was written nor a place in the bible where you were asked to worship on sunday in a building called church, Jesus birthday was never celebrated and 25th December chose as Jesus birthday was total false, Christianity is built on lies and deceit and your so called Jesus your saviour that could not save himself from the cross after submitting himself as son to the creature he created to be humiliated and stripped half naked to be molested , this is the greatest scam against God, I hope one day many Christians will realised this and stop fooling, today in england the number of mosques is outgrowing churches , there are over 200 shariah courts scattered all over england, over 5000 churches has been converted to home, more people worship in mosque than churches, please do your research,

The so called fundamental human rights and free free freedom of expression/wish that has lead to society degradation , what is the result , gay practice, transgender , fornication and adultery in large scale, nudity , sordomization, clubbing etc, guy think well a
Re: Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baawaa:

You brain has stopped working,if it is aboki he appoint you guys will talk,it is your brother you still talked,what do you want
they want death through Python

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.