Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Do I Stop Being Nervous? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Stop Being Nervous? (1050 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Effective Remedy For Nervous Exhortation / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Demzy4: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
I am having a very serious problem with being confident. I've always been nervous since I was small and now it's affecting me seriously.

I have missed countless Job opportunities because of it. When I start becoming nervous, my body begins to shake on its own and I won't be able to control it. I appears that if I don't solve this issue in the near future I might end up committing suicide.

Please I need help with this
Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Two wraps of Cannabis Sativa every evening and Bob Marley songs as accompaniment.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Demzy4: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Two wraps of Cannabis Sativa every evening and Bob Marley songs as accompaniment.

I am being serious here, please.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Suicide ke... Please learn to rise above your problems! Dont come and carry suicide scare and make us pity you.

I used to be in your situation when I was little and I took charge of it. Had to engage in public speaking and the spirit left me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by voraz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Demzy4:
I am having a very serious problem with being confident. I've always been nervous since I was small and now it's affecting me seriously.

I have missed countless Job opportunities because of it. When I start becoming nervous, my body begins to shake on its own and I won't be able to control it. I appears that if I don't solve this issue in the near future I might end up committing suicide.

Please I need help with this

Aside from professional help, I know prayer works wonders if you believe.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Demzy4:

I am being serious here, please.

If you can not handle 2 wraps of weed, then you will not know that he is serious. To heal yourself of this weakness you have to become a different person, so the weed or any thing else like alcohol which you do not like, will make you feel what it is to be a new person, and operate on a different mindset and fracture the old personality.

Ignore all pep talks and try something new. Prayer is not a practical approach to solving problem, it is a silly approach that changes nothing if you do not act.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by MJBOLT: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
dont come and give the op false hope on prayer undecided prayer works yet nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

voraz:

Aside from professional help, I know prayer works wonders if you believe.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by CreepyBlackpool: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
take 3 spoons of gbogbonise thrice a day for 2wks and start overflowing with confidence wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
You can play that game on your phone in which you have to scream on top your voice to move a ball

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by risos(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
You're not nervous, you're excited, it's just rapid heart beat. People get high to attain that state. Next time express yourself by starting out which I'm excited to...... or I feeling excited about.......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by rastaLivity: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
you think you are nervous? just wait till buhari enthrone himself for 2ndterm and then unleash his ethnic cleansing/Islamization plans for all of us, whatever you're experiencing now will be child's play.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by voraz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont come and give the op false hope on prayer undecided prayer works yet nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

There are no false hopes on prayer.
Who says God is responsible for the situation?
It's mainly man's influence that causes all that is unwell.
God never imposes his will on anyone, talk less of a country.

I repeat, prayer works wonders.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by voraz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Capensis:

If you can not handle 2 wraps of weed, then you will not know that he is serious. To heal yourself of this weakness you have to become a different person, so the weed or any thing else like alcohol which you do not like, will make you feel what it is to be a new person, and operate on a different mindset and fracture the old personality.

Ignore all pep talks and try something new. Prayer is not a practical approach to solving problem, it is a silly approach that changes nothing if you do not act.

Who says you wait on your oars after praying?
You make your own manna.

Don't confuse the supernatural with the spectacular. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
voraz:

Who says you wait on your oars after praying?
You make your own manna.

Don't confuse the supernatural with the spectacular. wink

I did not see any sense you made with that post, but i will keep searching, may be I will see the sense in it later. Prayers do not work at all, what works is your ability to face physical problems with physical solutions not mind games. Prayers used to work, but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by voraz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Capensis:

I did not see any sense you made with that post, but i will keep searching, may be I will see the sense in it later. Prayers do not work at all, what works is your ability to face physical problems with physical solutions not mind games. Prayers used to work, but not anymore.

I hope you do.
I still do not agree with that sir, prayers still and forever will work.....
I do not intend for this to become a back and forth tussle on a public forum with various religions represented but I'm sure you know that you can only function to the best of your knowledge.

The word 'knowledge' being the keyword. If there's lack of or misconstrued notions or facts, you'll not be able to see or do what others say you can.

Proper knowledge therefore is key to function in all gifts and abilities as Christians.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
voraz:

I hope you do.
I still do not agree with that sir, prayers still and forever will work.....
I do not intend for this to become a back and forth tussle on a public forum with various religions represented but I'm sure you know that you can only function to the best of your knowledge.

The word 'knowledge' being the keyword. If there's lack of or misconstrued notions or facts, you'll not be able to see or do what others say you can.

Proper knowledge therefore is key to function in all gifts and abilities as Christians.

Cheers!

You can deceive yourself as much as you want, and actually become delusional in your potential to think prayer works, but it will not alter the fact that prayers do not work? There is something that works, it is called meditation, not really affirmations, but meditation, where you can alter your brainwaves and isolate your sense organs and go deep within and imagine your expectations as if they already happen, that is what works. Prayers are bulllssshit, it does not work. Full stop.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by voraz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Capensis:

You can deceive yourself as much as you want, and actually become delusional in your potential to think prayer works, but it will not alter the fact that prayers do not work? There is something that works, it is called meditation, not really affirmations, but meditation, where you can alter your brainwaves and isolate your sense organs and go deep within and imagine your expectations as if they already happen, that is what works. Prayers are bulllssshit, it does not work. Full stop.

I'm really sorry, I won't continue this.
As I said all that's needed is proper knowledge, and you can't get knowledge without 'wanting' to know �

I hope you come to the realisation of truth which is Christ. I also wish you clarity in all aspects as regards the strongholds in your mind.

Modified: FYI, I've been at the point where I thought prayers couldn't work....where I questioned God. I'm really happy I did, and I'm happier I had the right person to teach me.

The Word of God is the basis of our knowledge... It is our knowledge.
Coming to the realisation of this shapes our thinking. I'd recommend that you 'try' to feed yourself with other sources of information, but with an open mind because rejecting it beforehand and during will never make afterwards different.

Thanks a lot. Cheers!
Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by voraz(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Demzy4
Do consider what I said. If you believe professional help could work out, go for it.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Nervous? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2019
voraz:

I'm really sorry, I won't continue this.
As I said all that's needed is proper knowledge, and you can't get knowledge without 'wanting' to know �

I hope you come to the realisation of truth which is Christ. I also wish you clarity in all aspects as regards the strongholds in your mind.

Modified: FYI, I've been at the point where I thought prayers couldn't work....where I questioned God. I'm really happy I did, and I'm happier I had the right person to teach me.

The Word of God is the basis of our knowledge... It is our knowledge.
Coming to the realisation of this shapes our thinking. I'd recommend that you 'try' to feed yourself with other sources of information, but with an open mind because rejecting it beforehand and during will never make afterwards different.

Thanks a lot. Cheers!

You are obviously delusional. No one can teach you about God, cos there is no knowledge of God in the Bible, or even in the Koran. Those stories are about Elohim, the Human beings who came from other Star Systems to build us, they are merely Gods, or Aliens if that sounds better. They were astronauts and genetic scientists. Adam was a test tube baby, Eve was designed from Adam's stem cells, Cain was begotten from the mating of Eve with a Reptilian, Abel was begotten from the mating of Adam and Eve. You are a descendant of Reptilian Beings from Orion. You are an hybrid of different alien genomes.

Stop being fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Viper Kills A Farmer In Umuahia (photos) / BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun / Your Opinion Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.